Food Fight...Biden vs Trump!
2018-03-22 15:11:37 UTC
What Time Will the President and Former Vice President Fight?

https://theslot.jezebel.com/what-time-will-the-president-and-former-vice-president-1823982738

The President of the United States and the former Vice President of the United
States want to fight each other; that much is certain. What remains unclear is
when this fight will take place.

“They asked me if I’d like to debate this gentleman, and I said ‘no.’ I said,
‘If we were in high school, I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of
him,’” Joe Biden, a virile 75-year-old, told students at the University of Miami
earlier this week, as reported by ABC News. “I’ve been in a lot of locker rooms
my whole life,” Biden continued. “I’m a pretty damn good athlete. Any guy that
talked that way was usually the fattest, ugliest S.O.B. in the room.”

Donald Trump, a similarly virile 71-year-old, responded on Thursday that he,
too, wished to fight:

Donald J. Trump
✔ @realDonaldTrump

Crazy Joe Biden is trying to act like a tough guy. Actually, he is weak, both
mentally and physically, and yet he threatens me, for the second time, with
physical assault. He doesn’t know me, but he would go down fast and hard, crying
all the way. Don’t threaten people Joe!

3:19 AM - Mar 22, 2018

When will this fight take place? Because we know these statements are not
fragile masculine posturing and are instead sincere expressions of the desire,
shared by the 71-year-old President of the United States and the 75-year-old
former Vice President of the United States, to physically fight one another, we
have reached out for comment.

Watch this space for an update.

*
#BeamMeUpScotty
2018-03-22 15:56:49 UTC
What Time Will the President and Former Vice President Fight?
https://theslot.jezebel.com/what-time-will-the-president-and-former-vice-president-1823982738
The President of the United States and the former Vice President of the United
States want to fight each other; that much is certain. What remains unclear is
when this fight will take place.
The Media finally sink to a record low and turn to the format of the
Wrestling channel.
That's Karma
Miloch
2018-03-23 00:30:20 UTC
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Miloch
What Time Will the President and Former Vice President Fight?
https://theslot.jezebel.com/what-time-will-the-president-and-former-vice-president-1823982738
The President of the United States and the former Vice President of the United
States want to fight each other; that much is certain. What remains unclear is
when this fight will take place.
The Media finally sink to a record low and turn to the format of the
Wrestling channel.
Good news for war-mongers everywhere. The ole Trumperoonie basically
shit-canned McMaster as Natl Security Adviser and hires Mister Mustache John
Bolton.

Looks like our new Korean/Iranian foreign policy will be "Nuke 'em 'til they
glow then shoot 'em in the dark"

*
NoBody
2018-03-23 10:52:44 UTC
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Miloch
What Time Will the President and Former Vice President Fight?
https://theslot.jezebel.com/what-time-will-the-president-and-former-vice-president-1823982738
The President of the United States and the former Vice President of the United
States want to fight each other; that much is certain. What remains unclear is
when this fight will take place.
The Media finally sink to a record low and turn to the format of the
Wrestling channel.
Good news for war-mongers everywhere. The ole Trumperoonie basically
shit-canned McMaster as Natl Security Adviser and hires Mister Mustache John
Bolton.
Looks like our new Korean/Iranian foreign policy will be "Nuke 'em 'til they
glow then shoot 'em in the dark"
I guess you prefer the policy of appeasement used by former
Presidents. Now North Korea has nukes. Where was your outrage then?
2018-03-23 15:01:32 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Miloch
[...]
You answered your own question, dumbshit...they had NO NUKES back "then"...and
there's never been appeasement.

You're the ideal Trumperoonie...like the President, never bothered to read a
history book.

*
Skeeter
Hey moron, NK has had nukes for some time, thanks to pussy presidents.
NoBody
2018-03-24 13:11:11 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Miloch
[...]
Perhaps *you* should. Please start your road to leaving ignorance
behind by reading the below:

https://www.cnn.com/2013/10/29/world/asia/north-korea-nuclear-timeline---fast-facts/index.html
Skeeter
I don't even go to CNN
NoBody
So much for trying to educate the ignorant...
Skeeter
2018-03-25 13:57:20 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Skeeter
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Miloch
[...]
Tell me why anyone should go to CNN. I don't want to hear about Fox, I
wanna hear why you think CNN is the real deal.
NoBody
2018-03-26 10:10:37 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by NoBody
Post by Skeeter
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Miloch
[...]
I deliberately posted a link from a site libs are forever referencing.
Interesting that they cover their eyes when it's something they don't
want to see
Miloch

Skeeter
Evade and run, that's their logic.
Miloch
2018-03-24 15:08:22 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Miloch
[...]
I'm 73 and a combat veteran of the VietNam War so war is more than just an
abstract thought like it is for Trump and his newly appointed Natl Security
Adviser...

The only person now holding Trump from doing something militarily stupid is
Mattis...and people are worried about Trump firing him like all the others.

*
#BeamMeUpScotty
2018-03-24 15:51:10 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Miloch
[...]
His daughter Ivanka is very Liberal and won't want war....
That's Karma
Miloch
2018-03-25 05:53:59 UTC
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Miloch
What Time Will the President and Former Vice President Fight?
https://theslot.jezebel.com/what-time-will-the-president-and-former-vice-president-1823982738
The President of the United States and the former Vice President of the United
States want to fight each other; that much is certain. What remains unclear is
when this fight will take place.
The Media finally sink to a record low and turn to the format of the
Wrestling channel.
Good news for war-mongers everywhere. The ole Trumperoonie basically
shit-canned McMaster as Natl Security Adviser and hires Mister Mustache John
Bolton.
The only person now holding Trump from doing something militarily stupid is
Mattis...and people are worried about Trump firing him like all the others.
His daughter Ivanka is very Liberal and won't want war....
Won’t happen as long as the “anything for a buck” GOP is in control

*
NoBody
2018-03-25 13:41:39 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Miloch
[...]
Your reply has nothing to do with my evidence and is merely your
opinion.
2018-03-25 15:39:15 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Miloch
[...]
You gave no 'evidence', you dumbfuck! You don't win a discussion by posting a
link.

*
NoBody
2018-03-26 10:08:17 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Miloch
[...]
Perhaps you should try reading it???
It really is quite self-explanatory.
Clave
No appeasement
NoBody
Proof that you can't read.
Skeeter
CNN...LOL
NoBody
2018-03-26 10:09:19 UTC
Post by Clave
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Miloch
[...]
You didn't read it either I see. You're welcome to come up with a
cite that disputes what I provided.
Skeeter
We already know CNN is fake sooo.....
Clave
Your "cite" [sic] didn't show any appeasement.
NoBody
You can't read apparently.
Clave
Your "cite" [sic] didn't show any appeasement. You lied about that.
NoBody
2018-03-28 09:57:53 UTC
Post by Clave
Post by NoBody
Post by Clave
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Miloch
[...]
You are wrong on both counts. How do you think the word "cite" is
spelled?
Clave
2018-03-28 14:51:39 UTC
Post by Clave
Post by NoBody
Post by Clave
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Miloch
[...]
You are wrong on both counts.
I'm right on all counts.
It's not a question of spelling, you stupid child. It's the wrong word.
NoBody
2018-03-29 10:02:53 UTC
Post by Clave
Post by NoBody
Post by Clave
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
Post by NoBody
How do you think the word "cite" is spelled?
It's not a question of spelling, you stupid child. It's the wrong word.
Not my fault YOU don't understand the difference between "cite",
"site", and "sight".
Clave
2018-03-29 14:24:42 UTC
Post by Clave
Post by NoBody
Post by Clave
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
Post by NoBody
How do you think the word "cite" is spelled?
It's not a question of spelling, you stupid child. It's the wrong word.
Not my fault YOU don't understand the difference between "cite",
"site", and "sight".
I do understand it. It's the wrong word.

Miloch
2018-03-28 16:09:47 UTC
Post by Clave
Post by NoBody
Post by Skeeter
Post by NoBody
On Sat, 24 Mar 2018 09:47:04 -0700, Clave
Proof that you can't read.
CNN...LOL
You didn't read it either I see. You're welcome to come up with a
cite that disputes what I provided.
Your "cite" [sic] didn't show any appeasement.
You can't read apparently.
Your "cite" [sic] didn't show any appeasement. You lied about that.
You are wrong on both counts. How do you think the word "cite" is
spelled?
Not to add confusion to the issue, but do you think he meant to misspell it as
'sight'?...it's what The Donald would do!

go Warriors!
*
NoBody
And...nothing.
[...]