Who is the spammer from Neodome.net?
Add Reply
BeamMeUpScotty
2021-04-01 11:45:44 UTC
Are you kidding? He's not only an idiot, but his sole purpose of
posting is to create havoc and get attention I don't see his posts any
more. I've blocked him out along with a few others
He goes by the names of "Byker" , Liberals are VERMIN!, Leroy N. Soetoro, '$27 TRILLION to pay for Kyoto' and is the one who floods this newsgroup with anti-Jew and anti-black hate. See his hundred other nyms at uk.legal.
This is apparently what he attacked today: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.tv.pol-
+ incorrect,rec.arts.tv,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc,soc.
+ retirement,uk.politics.misc,alt.global-warming,alt.atheism,alt.
+ conspiracy,alt.politics.democrats.d,or.politics,can.politics
The entire server at neodome, looks to be a Democrat counterintelligence
spam server simply injecting FAKE posts to clog up the NEWS GROUPS.
The first rule of AUTHORITARIANISM is the control of everything, and
what you don't control you destroy..... so you control everything.

They control TWITTER AND FACEBOOK and CNN and MSNBC and they're trying
to destroy anything that their political opposition can use to
communicate on or get out any real NEWS ON.... remember in WWII the
NAZI'S and the Japanese would jam signals and then they had counter
intelligence things like TOKYO ROSE.... to fill the airwaves with lies.

You may NOT be at war but someone (DEMOCRATS) are waging a war against
your freedom.

Obama to Marxist Laraza Latinos "Punish Our Enemies" (American citizens)

Which begs the question of what does Obama say to other Marxist and
Jihadist friends when he rewards them? What did Obama say when he gave
Iran $150 BILLION DOLLARS? Was Obama again... punishing his enemies
(American citizens) by rewarding America's enemies?

I'd suggest you don't send complaints to the listed ***@neodome or
their "sponsor". Send it to your own server and ask them to shut down
the feed from the the server that's sending out all the spam. After all,
that spam is hogging bandwidth and your HOST "provider" is paying for
receiving and sending that spam around to all the newsgroups and to all
the people downloading the spam before your filters filter it out.

I was looking at how much my filters send to the black-hole/null-device
on my system... and there was far more spam than there was actual real
news and replies.
--
That's karma

Banning guns and de-funding police won't lower crime if you follow the
Democrats Rhetoric. *And their very own Democrat actions confirm* that
even *they believe they're lying* since they're doing the opposite *to*
*reduce any crimes "you" might commit against the Government* that they
control and apparently they *believe guns and fences and police* *will*
*protect* them from your crime and violence. So why won't those same
things protect you from crime and violence?
Miloch
2021-04-01 16:12:13 UTC
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
Are you kidding? He's not only an idiot, but his sole purpose of
posting is to create havoc and get attention I don't see his posts any
more. I've blocked him out along with a few others
He goes by the names of "Byker" , Liberals are VERMIN!, Leroy N. Soetoro, '$27
TRILLION to pay for Kyoto' and is the one who floods this newsgroup with
anti-Jew and anti-black hate. See his hundred other nyms at uk.legal.
alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.tv.pol-
+ incorrect,rec.arts.tv,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc,soc.
+ retirement,uk.politics.misc,alt.global-warming,alt.atheism,alt.
+ conspiracy,alt.politics.democrats.d,or.politics,can.politics
Neodome is just another name for the anonymous server Dizum. Send complaints to
The entire server at neodome, looks to be a Democrat counterintelligence
spam server simply injecting FAKE posts to clog up the NEWS GROUPS.
The first rule of AUTHORITARIANISM is the control of everything, and
what you don't control you destroy..... so you control everything.
They control TWITTER AND FACEBOOK and CNN and MSNBC and they're trying
to destroy anything that their political opposition can use to
communicate on or get out any real NEWS ON.... remember in WWII the
NAZI'S and the Japanese would jam signals and then they had counter
intelligence things like TOKYO ROSE.... to fill the airwaves with lies.
You may NOT be at war but someone (DEMOCRATS) are waging a war against
your freedom.
It's a conspiracy, I tells ya!!! Before ya know it, they'll be conspiring to
sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids...Dr Strangelove lives!