Gwyneth Paltrow says that the coronavirus pandemic...has been great for her, personally
2020-06-14 02:27:39 UTC
https://www.shape.com/celebrities/interviews/gwyneth-paltrow-nadine-burke-harris-interview

Gwyneth Paltrow says that the coronavirus pandemic—which has resulted in the
deaths of more than 400,000 people worldwide, nearly a quarter of which were in
the United States—has been great for her, personally. Why? Because Madam Goopina
has spent her whole time in quarantine just realizing stuuuuuff and realizing
thiiiiiiings, much like Kylie Jenner circa the entirety of 2016.

“I had not realized how much the normal pace of life was overburdening our
bodies, our minds, and our nervous systems,” Paltrow told Shape during her newly
released July/August cover interview. “Now, I feel different, letting my body go
to sleep and wake up in its natural rhythm, having my kids around all the time,
eating meals together and having meaningful conversations. We linger at the
table; our dinners are an hour and a half long. My heart feels fuller, and my
mind feels calmer in that respect.”

Something, something, class war, something.

more at
https://www.shape.com/celebrities/interviews/gwyneth-paltrow-nadine-burke-harris-interview

2020-06-14 18:30:21 UTC
[...]
Or something, something, "enjoy your white privilege," something anyway
(the words spoken to two women who were washing ugly graffiti off of
monuments in D.C.).