King B Man Goes Hollywood....Well Sorta
Add Reply
y***@gmail.com
2019-11-30 06:31:58 UTC
Hi. I’ve been trying to find out more info about Sean Barry Weske for a while now cause he’s one of my fav actors and he sounds like he was an amazing person. I saw that interview of him that you produced and I’d love to hear anything you can tell me about Sean. I knew he sadly passed away in 2004. Do you know what happened to him? There’s barely any info on Sean online and I’ve been really wanting to know more about him. So if you could please tell me more about Sean and about the times you two communicated I’d love to hear it. Please respond as soon as you can. Thanks.
Miloch
2019-11-30 15:42:35 UTC
Hi. I=E2=80=99ve been trying to find out more info about Sean Barry Weske f=
or a while now cause he=E2=80=99s one of my fav actors and he sounds like h=
e was an amazing person. I saw that interview of him that you produced and =
I=E2=80=99d love to hear anything you can tell me about Sean. I knew he sad=
ly passed away in 2004. Do you know what happened to him? There=E2=80=99s b=
arely any info on Sean online and I=E2=80=99ve been really wanting to know =
more about him. So if you could please tell me more about Sean and about th=
e times you two communicated I=E2=80=99d love to hear it. Please respond as=
soon as you can. Thanks.
Wasn't he involved with the shooting of Sharon Tate...talk to Roman...he prolly
knows all sordid details about Weske.