Paris Hilton is not as dumb as you think!..."It's all part of the act, folks"!
2020-01-19 18:19:21 UTC
Paris Hilton says she knew what she was doing when she played a 'character' on
the Simple Life...adding she will soon reveal the 'real' her

more at
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7904935/Paris-Hilton-says-knew-doing-reveals-stint-Simple-Life.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailceleb

She became famous for her 'dumb blonde' stereotype on 2003's The Simple Life.

And businesswoman Paris Hilton, 38, revealed that it was actually a 'character'
that she herself created.

The star wasn't always happy about how she was perceived, but acknowledged that
it worked out for her in the end, as her 'brand' was built off of it.

From her mind: Paris Hilton, 38, revealed that her time on The Simple Life was
actually a 'character' that she herself created. She is seen in Pasadena,
California on Friday

'I knew what I was doing but the whole world didn't, so it was kind of
frustrating to me to be perceived in that way because it's not who I am at all,'
she began, in an interview with People.

'But it was such an amazing and entertaining show that I would just think of it
as entertainment.'

She did say that it was 'frustrating' when she was 'judged' for what people
believed was her real persona.

'Obviously, I've grown as a person. I'm an adult now, but just to be judged and
have so many misconceptions based on a character that I had invented myself was
frustrating.'

Still, she is grateful for what came out of the negativity she received.

'At the same time, I built a huge brand off doing it. So, I don't really regret
it and I'm happy that people are going to finally see this film.'

'I hope that people are going to see who I truly am': In a separate interview
with Deadline, Paris discussed how people would finally see the real her in her
Youtube documentary versus a 'character.'

In a separate interview with Deadline, Paris discussed how people would finally
see the real her in her Youtube documentary versus a 'character.'

'I've never done anything like this in my life. In this film I discuss things
I've never discussed before. I hope that people are going to see who I truly
am,' she began.

'It follows me in my real life, everything I've done before was me playing a
character. I was talking about things that are very hard to talk about. It was
an amazing experience but it was very scary. I was freaking out.'

This is Paris premieres on Youtube on May 20.

*
Alan Smithee
2020-01-20 16:30:56 UTC
Paris Hilton says she knew what she was doing when she played a 'character' on
the Simple Life...adding she will soon reveal the 'real' her
She became famous for her 'dumb blonde' stereotype on 2003's The Simple Life.
And businesswoman Paris Hilton, 38, revealed that it was actually a 'character'
that she herself created.
Was,

... having her phone hacked because her password was her dog's name;
... getting thrown into jail for driving on a suspended license;
... seeing her private items shared online after she forgot to pay the
storage company;
... behaving like an idiot while hosting Saturday Night Live;
... taking pictures of herself smoking drugs (ala C.Sheen)

part of the act?