Angry Diaper President Lashes Out At LeBron James On Twitter
2018-08-04 19:57:00 UTC
https://deadspin.com/angry-diaper-president-lashes-out-at-lebron-james-on-tw-1828105136

Our idiot president spent his Friday night engaged in the extremely healthy and
productive behavior we’ve all come to expect from the leader of the free world:
watching cable news enough to get somehow dumber and angrier, and then picking a
fight about it on Twitter.

Donald J. Trump
✔ @realDonaldTrump

Lebron James was just interviewed by the dumbest man on television, Don Lemon.
He made Lebron look smart, which isn’t easy to do. I like Mike!

8:37 PM - Aug 3, 2018

LeBron was interviewed by Don Lemon about the opening of his I PROMISE School in
Akron, Ohio, a public non-charter school offering free education to at-risk kids
from LeBron’s hometown, with a free-tuition pipeline to the University of Akron
available to graduates. It’s worth noting that LeBron and President Dipshit now
have educational ventures in common, but where LeBron’s school is designed to
provide a resource to underprivileged children in an otherwise distressed
community, Trump’s school was described as a façade and a fraud scheme by its
own former employees. According to a lawsuit brought by the state of New York in
2013, Trump University functioned as “an elaborate bait-and-switch” and charged
students thousands of dollars “for lessons they never got.” Trump University was
open for just five years, and eventually cost its founder $25 million in legal
settlements to get out from under three lawsuits.

It’s very on brand for Trump to watch an interview wherein the world’s greatest
living athlete describes the motivation and goals of a commendable new
educational venture, and then lash out rudely on Twitter because that athlete
owned him online.

http://gawker.com/former-employees-call-trump-university-a-facade-that-1779814695

*
Byker
2018-08-04 20:28:05 UTC
https://deadspin.com/angry-diaper-president-lashes-out-at-lebron-james-on-tw-1828105136
The Don sez: "Lebron James was just interviewed by the dumbest man on
television, Don Lemon."

What else can that semi-simian do besides toss a round rubber ball through a
hoop?
Rudy Canoza
Guy and sell you about 10,000 times over?
tRudy Crayola
2018-08-05 18:59:51 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by Miloch
https://deadspin.com/angry-diaper-president-lashes-out-at-lebron-james-on-tw-1828105136
The Don sez: "Lebron James was just interviewed by the dumbest man on
television, Don Lemon."
What else can that semi-simian do besides toss a round rubber ball
through a hoop?
Guy
??????

Your buried Homosexual tendencies are rearing their ugly heads again,
Jonathon. I can see why you stick up for James. After all he does have
one talent whereas you have none. You are turning green with envy. Also
it is obvious that you would like some of that black dick.

and sell you about 10,000 times over?
Rudy's Nut & Fruit farm- Sacramento
Miloch
2018-08-04 22:39:50 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by Miloch
https://deadspin.com/angry-diaper-president-lashes-out-at-lebron-james-on-tw-1828105136
The Don sez: "Lebron James was just interviewed by the dumbest man on
television, Don Lemon."
What else can that semi-simian do besides toss a round rubber ball through a
hoop?
Just Remember That Your Punk-Ass President Would Never, Ever, Ever Call LeBron
James Dumb to His Face

https://verysmartbrothas.theroot.com/just-remember-that-your-punk-ass-president-would-never-1828105410

We have known, since we’ve known who Donald Trump is, that Donald Trump is a
racist. Perhaps his name hasn’t always been associated with racism, but racism
has always been attached to the Donald Trump package, like an IKEA refrigerator
equipped with a complimentary ice maker.

We know, for instance, that he was sued decades ago by the Department of Justice
for discriminating against minority renters. We know about the full page ads he
bought in the New York Times in the ‘80s, ultimately calling for the Central
Park Five — young men who were eventually exonerated — to be executed. And we
know that the only reason he was even a viable political figure was because of
his campaign doubting the citizenship and legitimacy of Barack Obama. So his
tweet yesterday about Don Lemon and LeBron James, insulting the intelligence of
them both, it’s just an ice maker making more ice.

But a part of the Trump package that isn’t discussed as frequently — perhaps
it’s addressed with the instructions booklet we neglected to read — is that
Donald Trump is also a coward. For all of his tough talk and bluster, the
president of the United States is a punk ass bitch. And this has also been
apparent for as long as we’ve known who he is.

We know that he slipped out of draft duty because of ... bone spurs. Bone spurs
don’t even get you on the NFL injury report, but he used it to stay the fuck
away from actually having to fight. We know his history of bullying and
insulting women. And, since he’s been in office, we’ve seen him cower to Kim
Jong Un and literally get Deeboed by Vladimir Putin — two men who, for all of
their faults, would definitely whoop Trump’s ass.

And now, Donald Trump has aimed his furious and tiny Twitter fingers at LeBron
James. When we all know — what decades of evidence has taught us — that the only
thing Trump would say when seeing LeBron approaching is “OMAR’S COMING!”

The homie Kara Brown articulated this earlier today.

KB
✔ @KaraRBrown

Racists are always cowards and all I want in this world is for Trump to say that
shit to Lebron’s face.

12:49 AM - Aug 4, 2018

Unfortunately, Kara surely knows, as we all know, that this will never, ever,
ever, ever happen. Not with this shiftless, bone-spurred, chickenhawk-in-chief.
Which is, perhaps, the most indicting aspect of the Trump presidency and the
people who elected him. We’ve had racist presidents before. We’ve had malignant
misogynists in office before. But never has our president been such a fucking
wimp.

*
2A
LOL. Triggered much, snowflake?
Byker
2018-08-04 22:58:43 UTC
alt.binaries.pictures.aviation isn't exciting enough anymore...
Byker
LeBron wouldn't make it past the Secret Service...
Siri Cruise
2018-08-05 00:22:37 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by Miloch
Post by Byker
The Don sez: "Lebron James was just interviewed by the dumbest man on
television, Don Lemon."
What else can that semi-simian do besides toss a round rubber ball through
a hoop?
Just Remember That Your Punk-Ass President Would Never, Ever, Ever Call
LeBron James Dumb to His Face
LeBron wouldn't make it past the Secret Service...
And you agree iDJT has to snipe from hiding instead of face to face.
An almond doesn't lactate. This post / \
Yet another supercilious snowflake for justice. insults Islam. Mohammed
Miloch
2018-08-05 01:02:56 UTC
In article <chine.bleu-***@reader.eternal-september.org>, Siri
Cruise says...
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Byker
Post by Miloch
Post by Byker
The Don sez: "Lebron James was just interviewed by the dumbest man on
television, Don Lemon."
What else can that semi-simian do besides toss a round rubber ball through
a hoop?
Just Remember That Your Punk-Ass President Would Never, Ever, Ever Call
LeBron James Dumb to His Face
LeBron wouldn't make it past the Secret Service...
And you agree iDJT has to snipe from hiding instead of face to face.
The Trumperoonie does swing a 'mean' golf club though....Trump has spent nearly
22 percent of his days in office at one of his golf properties for some portion
of the day

more at
https://thegolfnewsnet.com/golfnewsnetteam/2018/07/29/how-many-times-president-donald-trump-played-golf-in-office-103836/

President Donald Trump, through his Trump Organization, owns or operates 17
different golf courses or properties around the world, including 12 in the
United States, two in Dubai (one open, another opening in 2018), one in Ireland
and two in Scotland, as well planned courses in Indonesia.

Two of those U.S. golf courses is close to his Mar-a-Lago private club in West
Palm Beach, Fla., and that's where Trump plays the bulk of his golf as President
in the winter. He spends plenty of time at his golf club in Sterling, Va., about
20 miles from the White House. He also loves to stay at his Summer White House
at Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, N.J.

How many times has Trump played golf as President of the United States? Since
taking office on Jan. 20, 2017, Mr. Trump has reportedly been on the grounds of
his golf courses or played golf elsewhere 135 times since becoming President,
and that's as of July 29, 2018.

The cost of Trump's golf rounds to the American taxpayer varies by round and
course, but it has totaled so far in the tens of millions of dollars.

He previously was on pace to visit his golf clubs more than 650 times in an
eight-year presidency. As of Nov. 26, he's currently on track to spend 772 days
on his courses while in office over eight years, assuming he wins re-election
and completes both terms. Through Sept. 23, 2017, Trump was on an 8-year pace of
759 days at his golf clubs.

Trump has spent nearly 22 percent of his days in office at one of his golf
properties for some portion of the day. There have been days where Trump has
visited one of his golf clubs and not played golf. He made a 40-minute visit to
his Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Va., and he has made a three-day visit
to Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, N.J., to watch the 2017 US Women's
Open, unfolding at that club. Trump spent a 17-day "working vacation" at Trump
National Golf Club in Bedminster, N.J., in August, which meant all of those days
count as days on his golf courses, even though he didn't necessarily play golf
on all of those days.

*
2A
2018-08-05 02:12:04 UTC
The Trumperoonie does swing a 'mean' golf club though....Trump has spent nearly
22 percent of his days in office at one of his golf properties for some portion
of the day
And he still gets ten times more things done than Obummer and has a
higher approval rating. Trump will be remembered as one of our best
presidents.
Mitchell Holman
....of Russia.........
Eddie Haskell
2018-08-05 03:49:31 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
The Trumperoonie does swing a 'mean' golf club though....Trump has
spent nearly 22 percent of his days in office at one of his golf
properties for some portion of the day
And he still gets ten times more things done than Obummer and has a
higher approval rating. Trump will be remembered as one of our best
presidents.
....of Russia.........
2A is willing to die for Trump. It's good to see that there are a handful
of Trump Slaves willing to sacrifice their lives for their master.

It appears to be a homosexual crush.
2A
2018-08-05 06:13:48 UTC
What are you talking about, BernieQueer?
Miloch
2018-08-05 15:15:08 UTC
Post by 2A
Post by Eddie Haskell
2A is willing to die for Trump. It's good to see that there are a handful
of Trump Slaves willing to sacrifice their lives for their master.
What are you talking about, BernieQueer?
...typical sexually repressed Republican response when they can't think of
anything cogent to say...lash out with homosexual comments.

*
2A
So you want war with Russia like the DemocRats?
Siri Cruise
2018-08-05 06:49:22 UTC
Post by 2A
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
The Trumperoonie does swing a 'mean' golf club though....Trump has
spent nearly 22 percent of his days in office at one of his golf
properties for some portion of the day
And he still gets ten times more things done than Obummer and has a
higher approval rating. Trump will be remembered as one of our best
presidents.
....of Russia.........
So you want war with Russia like the DemocRats?
I thought you were going to save the country from invaders with all your guns?
2A
2018-08-05 06:57:05 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by 2A
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
The Trumperoonie does swing a 'mean' golf club though....Trump has
spent nearly 22 percent of his days in office at one of his golf
properties for some portion of the day
And he still gets ten times more things done than Obummer and has a
higher approval rating. Trump will be remembered as one of our best
presidents.
....of Russia.........
So you want war with Russia like the DemocRats?
I thought you were going to save the country from invaders with all your guns?
So you like that Obama decimated our military and Trump is rebuilding
it?.
Siri Cruise
2018-08-05 07:38:05 UTC
Post by 2A
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by 2A
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
The Trumperoonie does swing a 'mean' golf club though....Trump has
spent nearly 22 percent of his days in office at one of his golf
properties for some portion of the day
And he still gets ten times more things done than Obummer and has a
higher approval rating. Trump will be remembered as one of our best
presidents.
....of Russia.........
So you want war with Russia like the DemocRats?
I thought you were going to save the country from invaders with all your guns?
So you like that Obama decimated our military and Trump is rebuilding
it?.
What was the reason to have no gun restrictions?
2A
On the military?
Miloch
2018-08-05 15:09:35 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by 2A
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by 2A
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
The Trumperoonie does swing a 'mean' golf club though....Trump has
spent nearly 22 percent of his days in office at one of his golf
properties for some portion of the day
And he still gets ten times more things done than Obummer and has a
higher approval rating. Trump will be remembered as one of our best
presidents.
....of Russia.........
So you want war with Russia like the DemocRats?
I thought you were going to save the country from invaders with all your guns?
So you like that Obama decimated our military and Trump is rebuilding
it?.
What was the reason to have no gun restrictions?
...apparently to protect our 'Mother Land' from invading hordes of hungry women
with children.

*
2A
You're open borders too? God, what a fool.
Miloch
2018-08-05 15:16:52 UTC
Post by 2A
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
The Trumperoonie does swing a 'mean' golf club though....Trump has
spent nearly 22 percent of his days in office at one of his golf
properties for some portion of the day
And he still gets ten times more things done than Obummer and has a
higher approval rating. Trump will be remembered as one of our best
presidents.
....of Russia.........
So you want war with Russia like the DemocRats?
...and you prefer a Trump/Putin/Pence administration?

*
2A
No.
Miloch
2018-08-05 23:39:06 UTC
Post by 2A
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
The Trumperoonie does swing a 'mean' golf club though....Trump has
spent nearly 22 percent of his days in office at one of his golf
properties for some portion of the day
And he still gets ten times more things done than Obummer and has a
higher approval rating. Trump will be remembered as one of our best
presidents.
....of Russia.........
So you want war with Russia like the DemocRats?
...and you prefer a Trump/Putin/Pence administration?
No.
Mmmmm...ya...you do!

2018-08-06 00:14:13 UTC
Post by 2A
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
The Trumperoonie does swing a 'mean' golf club though....Trump has
spent nearly 22 percent of his days in office at one of his golf
properties for some portion of the day
And he still gets ten times more things done than Obummer and has a
higher approval rating. Trump will be remembered as one of our best
presidents.
....of Russia.........
So you want war with Russia like the DemocRats?
...and you prefer a Trump/Putin/Pence administration?
No.
How does it feel living your life always in fear?
BeamMeUpScotty
2018-08-06 14:30:21 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Miloch
Post by 2A
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
The Trumperoonie does swing a 'mean' golf club though....Trump has
spent nearly 22 percent of his days in office at one of his golf
properties for some portion of the day
And he still gets ten times more things done than Obummer and has a
higher approval rating. Trump will be remembered as one of our best
presidents.
....of Russia.........
So you want war with Russia like the DemocRats?
...and you prefer a Trump/Putin/Pence administration?
No.
How does it feel living your life always in fear?
Democrats fear reality.... their neurosis is all consuming, does it feel
good?
--
That's Karma

*Rumination*
140 - Annoy a Liberal... Because *REALITY* is a terrible thing to waste.
Miloch
2018-08-05 03:06:47 UTC
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
The Trumperoonie does swing a 'mean' golf club though....Trump has spent nearly
22 percent of his days in office at one of his golf properties for some portion
of the day
And he still gets ten times more things done than Obummer and has a
higher approval rating. Trump will be remembered as one of our best
presidents.
...you live in a cave doncha, TrumpBoy!

*
BurfordTJustice
2018-08-05 03:53:23 UTC
...you live in a cave doncha, TrumpBoy!
2A looks like another trumpflake queer who is dying to take a bullet for the
cause. Probably beaten and buttfucked by his daddy just like The Donald.

Trump's going to end his days as a prison bitch to to a big black bubba. He
's probably AIDS infected already.
2A
2018-08-05 06:12:28 UTC
A bullet from whom, HillaryFag?
2A
HillaryQueer!
Miloch
2018-08-05 15:13:11 UTC
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
The Trumperoonie does swing a 'mean' golf club though....Trump has spent nearly
22 percent of his days in office at one of his golf properties for some portion
of the day
And he still gets ten times more things done than Obummer and has a
higher approval rating. Trump will be remembered as one of our best
presidents.
...you live in a cave doncha, TrumpBoy!
HillaryQueer!
...typical Republican response when they can't think of anything cogent to
say...lash out with homosexual comments.

*
2A
Get back to me when you figure out which bathroom to use.
Miloch
2018-08-05 23:37:42 UTC
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
The Trumperoonie does swing a 'mean' golf club though....Trump has spent nearly
22 percent of his days in office at one of his golf properties for some portion
of the day
And he still gets ten times more things done than Obummer and has a
higher approval rating. Trump will be remembered as one of our best
presidents.
...you live in a cave doncha, TrumpBoy!
HillaryQueer!
...typical Republican response when they can't think of anything cogent to
say...lash out with homosexual comments.
Get back to me when you figure out which bathroom to use.
At least I have two bathrooms to choose from...all you got is a choice of which
dumpster to squat behind...when it's not raining, that is.

yesterdays nappie-poo and need to rest that ole brain-a-roonie

2018-08-06 00:17:42 UTC
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
...typical Republican response when they can't think of anything cogent to
say...lash out with homosexual comments.
Get back to me when you figure out which bathroom to use.
Free clue: a man can walk into a ladies room anytime he wants, and vice versa,
unless guards are stationned at the doors.
Vincent
He all Ready is.
Miloch
2018-08-05 19:51:55 UTC
Post by Vincent
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
The Trumperoonie does swing a 'mean' golf club though....Trump has spent nearly
22 percent of his days in office at one of his golf properties for some portion
of the day
And he still gets ten times more things done than Obummer and has a
higher approval rating. Trump will be remembered as one of our best
presidents.
He all Ready is.
Heh...heh heh...Ha ha...ho ho ho....heh ha ha ha ha...

Heh...heh heh...

heh...

...ggod one, Vinnie......see ya at the impeachment...I'll bring the KFC, you
bring the Trump Ice...if you can find any from that bankrupt brand, that is!

*
Leper
2018-08-05 19:08:38 UTC
Cruise says...
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Byker
Post by Miloch
Post by Byker
The Don sez: "Lebron James was just interviewed by the dumbest man on
television, Don Lemon."
What else can that semi-simian do besides toss a round rubber ball through
a hoop?
Just Remember That Your Punk-Ass President Would Never, Ever, Ever Call
LeBron James Dumb to His Face
LeBron wouldn't make it past the Secret Service...
And you agree iDJT has to snipe from hiding instead of face to face.
The Trumperoonie does swing a 'mean' golf club though....Trump has spent nearly
22 percent of his days in office at one of his golf properties for some portion
of the day
So what? You spend 90% of every day whining here. In a country totally
run by you liberal Commycrats...You would have been stood against a
wall, Shot dead...and your family billed for the bullet.
--
Machiavelli wrote:It is necessary for the state to deal in lies and half
truths,
certainly, by definition all Ambassadors and politicians
2A
2018-08-05 22:59:13 UTC
So true.
Leper
2018-08-05 19:04:53 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Byker
Post by Miloch
Post by Byker
The Don sez: "Lebron James was just interviewed by the dumbest man on
television, Don Lemon."
What else can that semi-simian do besides toss a round rubber ball through
a hoop?
Just Remember That Your Punk-Ass President Would Never, Ever, Ever Call
LeBron James Dumb to His Face
LeBron wouldn't make it past the Secret Service...
And you agree iDJT has to snipe from hiding instead of face to face.
I would agree to the fact he would kill himself if he knew you were his
fan club.
tRudy Crayola
2018-08-05 19:03:30 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by Miloch
Post by Byker
The Don sez: "Lebron James was just interviewed by the dumbest man on
television, Don Lemon."
What else can that semi-simian do besides toss a round rubber ball through
a hoop?
Just Remember That Your Punk-Ass President Would Never, Ever, Ever Call
LeBron James Dumb to His Face
LeBron wouldn't make it past the Secret Service...
Jeez...He even needs a guide to get off the ball court. How is he going
to find the President. And Yes..I would say that to his face and he
would accept it without comment.
--
Rudy's Nut & Fruit farm- Sacramento