Happy Birthday SyVyN11!!!
Add Reply
Buttercup
2007-09-01 21:45:13 UTC
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy BIrthday Dear SyVyN11!
Happy Birthday to you!

Cha Cha Cha!!!

*******iiiiii
*****IIIIIIIIIIII
***IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Make a wish and make it come true!

Famous Birthdays -

1976 Erin Hershey Presley (actress)
1966 Salma Hayek (actress)
1965 Lennox Lewis (boxer)
1964 Keanu Reeves (actor)
1952 Jimmy Connors (Tennis Player)
1951 Mark Harmon (actor)
1948 Christa McAuliffe (teacher - died on NASA shuttle challenger)
1940 Jimmy Clanton (singer)
1918 Allen Drury (author)
1866 Hiram Johnson (Calif governor)
1838 Queen Liliuokalani (last queen of Hawaii.)

YOUR BIRTHDAY Horoscope : 2 September (VIRGO)

Your personal ruling planets are Mercury and Moon.

It is one thing expressing your emotions, but it is another swinging
from emotional tree to emotional tree. There is no doubt you are a
moody individual but still your warmth and direct approach in dealing
with people makes you popular and liked by one and all. Try not to
allow your desire for the approval of others to undermine your
integrity.

You have high imagination, powerful fantasy nature and usually achieve
your dreams.

Your lucky colours are cream and white and green.

Your lucky gems are moonstone or pearl.

Your lucky days of the week Monday, Thursday, Sunday.

Your lucky numbers and years of important change are 2, 11, 20, 29,
38, 47, 56, 65, 74.

Spider Greetings -

http://www.agcwebpages.com/MISSCHARLOTTE/MC.html

One of my photos -

(`*·.¸(`*·.¸¸.·*´)¸.·*´)
«´¨ `Buttercup ´¨`»
(¸.·'´`(¸*·'´'·.*`)`'·. ¸)

How do you like them apples?
Razzle Bathbone

Razzle----------wishing you good health and a great day.
Agent Smith
2007-09-01 22:46:15 UTC
Post by Razzle Bathbone
Post by Buttercup
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy BIrthday Dear SyVyN11!
Happy Birthday to you!
Cha Cha Cha!!!
*******iiiiii
*****IIIIIIIIIIII
***IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Make a wish and make it come true!
Happy Burfday Rob.
Razzle----------wishing you good health and a great day.
Happy birthday. Is there some theory that it's lucky to have been born
on the first of the month? Also, am I the only one who has noticed that
there seem to have been a spate of AGC birthdays recently. I count
three in the last nine days.
SyVyN11
Technically speaking, sunday is my birthday (9-2). But thanks.
Buttercup
2007-09-01 23:32:57 UTC
SyVyN11
2007-09-01 23:36:30 UTC
Technically speaking, sunday is my birthday (9-2). � <<<<
All of the info reflects 9/2.

Oh, I know. Just to clear things up with Smith.
Just.some.guy
2007-09-02 00:09:08 UTC
Post by SyVyN11
Technically speaking, sunday is my birthday (9-2). ? <<<<
All of the info reflects 9/2.
Oh, I know. Just to clear things up with Smith
I don't know who you are, or when your birthday was until I read this
thread, and specifically the post by Buttercup who said it was on 9/2. Why
anyone would have gotten the *first* out of that is a mystery.
Just.some.guy
PS.. Happy Birthday:-)
Just.some.guy
Agent Smith
2007-09-02 13:57:40 UTC
Technically speaking, sunday is my birthday (9-2). ᅵ <<<<
As Elimy Litella said ... "Never mind."
Font of All Important Info
2007-09-02 00:04:14 UTC
On Sat, 01 Sep 2007 22:13:33 GMT, Razzle Bathbone
Post by Razzle Bathbone
Post by Buttercup
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy BIrthday Dear SyVyN11!
Happy Birthday to you!
Cha Cha Cha!!!
*******iiiiii
*****IIIIIIIIIIII
***IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Make a wish and make it come true!
Happy Burfday Rob.
Razzle----------wishing you good health and a great day.
same here! happy birthday, Rob!

--dez (you right-wing nutjob) ;-)

...a pistol-hot cup of Dez...

"Chef of chicanery, your buns are mine!"
--the Tick
Wyowildchild
2007-09-02 00:07:55 UTC
Post by Buttercup
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy BIrthday Dear SyVyN11!
Happy Birthday to you!
Cha Cha Cha!!!
*******iiiiii
*****IIIIIIIIIIII
***IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Make a wish and make it come true!
Happy Birthday SyVyN11, I hope you have a great Birthday and a funny story
to tell us later about it!

Ronda
subscriber1997
2007-09-01 22:21:50 UTC
"Buttercup" <***@aol.com> wrote in message news:***@r29g2000hsg.googlegroups.com...
[...]

http://i1.tinypic.com/34oskxu.jpg

(`*·.ž(`*·.žž.·*Ž)ž.·*Ž)
«Žš `Buttercup Žš`»
(ž.·'Ž`(ž*·'Ž'·.*`)`'·. ž)

How do you like them apples?

============

lets hope itz her last
c***@webtv.net
2007-09-01 22:19:20 UTC
Happy Birthday.
cuhulin
SyVyN11
2007-09-01 23:38:10 UTC
"Buttercup" <***@aol.com> wrote in message news:***@r29g2000hsg.googlegroups.com...
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy BIrthday Dear SyVyN11!
Happy Birthday to you!

Cha Cha Cha!!!

*******iiiiii
*****IIIIIIIIIIII
***IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Make a wish and make it come true!

either
a) Halle Berry to come to her senses and dump that male model for me.
or
b) to have the wounds on my feet heal up thru the Hyperbaric Oxygen chamber
and get my pair of diabetic shoes
or
c) a lots and lots of money.

How do you like them apples?
marybones@verizon.net
2007-09-02 14:16:08 UTC
Happy Birthday, you rascal!
Post by Buttercup
*******iiiiii
*****IIIIIIIIIIII
***IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Make a wish and make it come true!
Dang, make a wish. And then, write it down and put it on the fridge
so it becomes a goal.

Okay, your Very Practical Godly Fairmother sez...
Post by Buttercup
either
a) Halle Berry to come to her senses and dump that male model for me.
Ms. Berry is a busy busy girl, and she likes to mix things up and Move
On, so it *will* be your turn soon. Just make sure your hair looks
purty, and you'll be fine.
Post by Buttercup
or NO OR. We're looking at AND.
b) to have the wounds on my feet heal up thru the Hyperbaric Oxygen chamber
and get my pair of diabetic shoes
Getcher feet better (maybe soak them in frosting mixed with Epsom
salts, keep them elevated when you can, no salty or fried food, blah
blah blah, you know the drill) *and* make sure the db shoes double as
dancing shoes.
Post by Buttercup
or AND
c) a lots and lots of money.
Buy a lottery ticket, file a lawsuit, blackmail someone rich, marry
well - Ms. Berry if possible, if she's too annoying, find someone
better suited for you. You know, rich, beautiful, meek, trusting,
sexy - piece o'birthday cake.

So Happy Burfday!
FragileWarrior
2007-09-02 00:59:29 UTC
Bappy Hirthday.
mc
2007-09-02 01:59:58 UTC
Hope it was a happy one!

mc
maryanne kehoe
2007-09-02 02:07:53 UTC
Happy Birthday----and watch out for the Burro using a wide stance!
gail from Long Island
2007-09-02 15:13:33 UTC
Post by Buttercup
[...]
Happy Birthday, Rob- I hope that your wishes (especially #2) come
true!
~gail from Long Island
c***@webtv.net
2007-09-02 15:48:04 UTC
Happy Birthday.
Rock onnnn,,,,,
cuhulin
2nz
2007-09-02 16:48:35 UTC
Happy B-day!
Myszka
2007-09-02 22:58:42 UTC
P***@aol.com
2007-09-03 21:56:27 UTC
HappyBirthdayto you!HappyBirthdayto you!HappyBIrthdayDear SyVyN11!HappyBirthdayto you!
Rob, I hope you had a wonderful birthday and you got lots of great
gifts and a great big birthday cake!!!

Fondly,
Billie
SyVyN11
2007-09-03 22:22:47 UTC
Post by P***@aol.com
HappyBirthdayto you!HappyBirthdayto you!HappyBIrthdayDear
SyVyN11!HappyBirthdayto you!
Rob, I hope you had a wonderful birthday and you got lots of great
gifts and a great big birthday cake!!!
WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH cake.

:(```
Post by P***@aol.com
Fondly,
Billie
Thanks to you and everybody who sent their wishes.
R***@aol.com
2020-07-26 23:54:17 UTC
test
Miloch
2020-07-27 00:14:41 UTC
test
SyVyN11 is finally out of the slammer and on parole now? Strange...I thought he
got shived in the big house years ago!