Pelosi won’t rule out Trump impeachment to stop Supreme Court nominee vote
2020-09-20 16:44:41 UTC
https://nypost.com/2020/09/20/pelosi-trump-impeachment-possible-to-stop-supreme-court-nominee/

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Sunday refused to rule out using impeachment to
block Senate Republicans from voting on President Trump’s nominee to fill the
Supreme Court vacancy caused by Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s death.

ABC News anchor George Stephanopoulos raised the possibility with Pelosi that
the Democrat-controlled House would move to impeach Trump or Attorney General
William Barr to stop the Senate from voting during a lame-duck session.

“Well, we have our options. We have arrows in our quiver that I’m not about to
discuss right now, but the fact is we have a big challenge in our country,”
Pelosi said on ABC News’ “This Week.”

“This president has threatened to not even accept the results of the election
with statements that he and his henchmen have made.”

The California Democrat said that members of Congress “take an oath to protect
and defend the Constitution of the United States. We have a responsibility to
meet the needs of the American people.”

“So, right now, our main goal — and I think Ruth Bader Ginsburg would want that
to be — would be to protect the integrity of the election as we protect the
American people from the coronavirus,” Pelosi said as the death toll to the
pandemic in the US neared 200,000.

“So, again, when people say, what can I do? You can vote. You can get out the
vote, and you can do so as soon as possible,” she said.

Trump said over the weekend that he would nominate someone to fill Ginsburg’s
Supreme Court seat this week, and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said he
would have the GOP-controlled Senate take it up this fall.

Pelosi called the 87-year-old Ginsburg, who died on Friday, a “powerful,
brilliant brain on the court.”

“She was brilliant, and she was strategic, and she was successful. And she did
more for equality for women in our country than anyone that you can name, and
women appreciate that, and I think that you will see women weighing in on all of
these decisions, be the elections, confirmations or the rest,” Pelosi said.

*
Jack Shit
2020-09-20 16:59:38 UTC
https://nypost.com/2020/09/20/pelosi-trump-impeachment-possible-to-stop-supreme-court-nominee/
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Sunday refused to rule out using impeachment to
block Senate Republicans from voting on President Trump? nominee to fill the
Supreme Court vacancy caused by Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg? death.
ABC News anchor George Stephanopoulos raised the possibility with Pelosi that
the Democrat-controlled House would move to impeach Trump or Attorney General
William Barr to stop the Senate from voting during a lame-duck session.
?ell, we have our options. We have arrows in our quiver that I? not about to
discuss right now, but the fact is we have a big challenge in our country,?
Pelosi said on ABC News??his Week.?
?his president has threatened to not even accept the results of the election
with statements that he and his henchmen have made.?
The California Democrat said that members of Congress ?ake an oath to protect
and defend the Constitution of the United States. We have a responsibility to
meet the needs of the American people.?
?o, right now, our main goal ?and I think Ruth Bader Ginsburg would want that
to be ?would be to protect the integrity of the election as we protect the
American people from the coronavirus,?Pelosi said as the death toll to the
pandemic in the US neared 200,000.
?o, again, when people say, what can I do? You can vote. You can get out the
vote, and you can do so as soon as possible,?she said.
Trump said over the weekend that he would nominate someone to fill Ginsburg?
Supreme Court seat this week, and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said he
would have the GOP-controlled Senate take it up this fall.
Pelosi called the 87-year-old Ginsburg, who died on Friday, a ?owerful,
Another failed impeachment just so they can stomp their feet again?
Jim Crow
2020-09-20 17:49:20 UTC
The California Democrat said that members of Congress “take an oath to protect
and defend the Constitution of the United States. We have a responsibility to
meet the needs of the American people.”
The same "members" of Congress who voted for the Patriot Act, Military
Commissions Act, NDAA, and to take away our First and Second Amendment
rights while refusing to enforce the very immigration laws they
themselves wrote. Her heroine, Ruth Ginzberg, ignored the right to life,
liberty and the pursuit of happiness part of the Constitution when she
supported abortion. These people are demonic.
--
If you're not looting, you ain't a Democrat.

“Biden, to me, is like having a flashlight with a dying battery and
going for a long hike in the woods,” Joe Rogan said in an interview with
journalist Matt Taibbi in November 2019. “It is not going to work out.
It’s not going to make it.”

https://www.globalgulag.us
Miloch
2020-09-20 19:17:37 UTC
Post by Jim Crow
The California Democrat said that members of Congress “take an oath to protect
and defend the Constitution of the United States. We have a responsibility to
meet the needs of the American people.”
The same "members" of Congress who voted for the Patriot Act, Military
Commissions Act, NDAA, and to take away our First and Second Amendment
rights while refusing to enforce the very immigration laws they
themselves wrote. Her heroine, Ruth Ginzberg, ignored the right to life,
liberty and the pursuit of happiness part of the Constitution when she
supported abortion. These people are demonic.
"...right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" is a subject phrase,
Crow MagnonBoy! Its meaning depends on who ya ask...it's in the Declaration of
Independence but the right to "happiness" is not mentioned in the Constitution!

2020-09-20 20:22:14 UTC
Post by Jim Crow
rights while refusing to enforce the very immigration laws they
"...right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" is a subject phrase,
Crow MagnonBoy! Its meaning depends on who ya ask...it's in the Declaration of
Independence but the right to "happiness" is not mentioned in the Constitution!
Some idiot doesn't know who enforces laws.
Jim Crow
2020-09-20 22:56:31 UTC
Post by Jim Crow
The California Democrat said that members of Congress “take an oath to protect
and defend the Constitution of the United States. We have a responsibility to
meet the needs of the American people.”
The same "members" of Congress who voted for the Patriot Act, Military
Commissions Act, NDAA, and to take away our First and Second Amendment
rights while refusing to enforce the very immigration laws they
themselves wrote. Her heroine, Ruth Ginzberg, ignored the right to life,
liberty and the pursuit of happiness part of the Constitution when she
supported abortion. These people are demonic.
"...right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" is a subject phrase,
Crow MagnonBoy! Its meaning depends on who ya ask...it's in the Declaration of
Independence but the right to "happiness" is not mentioned in the Constitution!
In fact the right to the pursuit of happiness was in the original
wording, but was later changed to the right to property.