The "Tennessee Taliban" is at it again
2020-01-30 03:18:43 UTC
Tennessee lawmaker files bill to recognize CNN, Washington Post as 'fake news'

by John Engel
Wednesday, January 29th 2020

WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. (WCYB) -- State Rep. Micah Van Huss
(R-Jonesborough) filed a bill in the Tennessee General Assembly that
would recognize CNN and the Washington Post as "fake news."

The proposed resolution said it would recognize "CNN and the Washington
Post as fake news and condemns them for denigrating our citizens."

In the bill, Huss claimed that the Washington Post reported "Donald J.
Trump has cast a spell on the Republican Party and suggested that
Trumpism is cultlike" on October 3, 2019 and that a "CNN host suggested
that Trump supporters belong to a cult and that our president is using
mind control" on November 24, 2019.

The filed bill brands CNN and the Post as both fake news and part of
the media wing of the Democratic Party. The text also accuses the
corporate media outlets of denigrating our citizens and implying that
they are weak-minded followers instead of people exercising their
rights that our veterans paid for with their blood -- an apparent
reference to a recent CNN segment, in which anchor Don Lemon and guests
Rick Wilson and Wajahat Ali laughed and mocked Trump supporters as
illiterate credulous rubes.

"It is fascinating to see this latest 'cult-of-Trump' meme coming
from the left,
because they are the true masters of deploying mobs to demand total
conformity
and compliance with their agenda."

Huss suggested that the 'mainstream media' is in a panic because the
president has "opened the eyes of many average Americans who are tired
of politics."

The representative wants the state of Tennessee to recognize CNN and
the Washington Post as "fake news" and "part of the media wing of the
Democratic Party."

The bill was filed in the Tennessee General Assembly on Wednesday,
January 29, it's not clear what its next steps are.
Mitchell Holman
2020-01-30 03:49:03 UTC
Tennessee lawmaker files bill to recognize CNN, Washington Post as 'fake news'
by John Engel
Wednesday, January 29th 2020
WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. (WCYB) -- State Rep. Micah Van Huss
(R-Jonesborough) filed a bill in the Tennessee General Assembly that
would recognize CNN and the Washington Post as "fake news."
Fox viewers dare to complain about fake news..........

Fox News Labels Iraq as Egypt
http://tinyurl.com/4dpyhqq

Fox News Labels Tokyo Disco as Nuke Power Plant
http://tinyurl.com/4uffv67

Fox News Labels Mississippi as Alabama
http://tinyurl.com/bfaomxy

Fox News labels Utah as Nevada
http://tinyurl.com/6q4fc2f

Fox News labels Arkansas as Missouri
http://tinyurl.com/bfaomxy

Fox News Labels Vermont as New Hampshire
http://tinyurl.com/6q4fc2f

Fox News Labels Obama as Mitt Romney
http://tinyurl.com/7p9se2j

Fox News Labels McCain as a Democrat
http://tinyurl.com/m9frm7

Fox News Labels Nancy Pelosi as a Republican
http://tinyurl.com/ac5dm2d

Fox News lables Mark Foley a Democrat
http://tinyurl.com/3fr5ekq

Fox News labels Chaffee as a Demcrat
http://tinyurl.com/a68odd9

Fox News Labels Mark Sanford As A Democrat
http://tinyurl.com/ljvl73

Fox News Labels Tina Fey as Sarah Palin
http://tinyurl.com/kef2f8z

Fox News labels Congressman as a woman
http://tinyurl.com/bauowc6

Fox News labels Patti Labelle as Aretha Franklin
http://tinyurl.com/y7bvqkue

Fox News polls 137% of New Jersey voters
http://tinyurl.com/lvccdg3

Fox News polls 120% of public
http://tinyurl.com/ybusl5z

Fox News Polls 193% of Republican voters
http://tinyurl.com/lvu8nut

Fox News posts picture of Obama as local rape suspect
http://tinyurl.com/ov4o94m

Fox News denies 9/11 ever happened
http://tinyurl.com/d9t6bxv

Fox News denies 9/11 ever happened