#4, Greenville black man arrested on sex offense charges
Tar Baby Times
2018-08-28 02:19:38 UTC
A black sex offender? I'm shocked.

A man is behind bars this morning facing sex offense charges.

Pitt County Sheriff's deputies arrested Terry Best, 56, on
charges of second degree forced sex offense on Friday.

Arrest warrants say that he forced himself on someone who was
physically helpless at the time.

Online records show he has a history of sex offense charges
dating back to 2012.

He's currently being held at Pitt County Jail under a $500,000
bond.

http://www.witn.com/content/news/Greenville-man-arrested-on-sex-
offense-charges-491785631.html
2018-09-12 22:43:46 UTC
On Tue, 28 Aug 2018 04:19:38 +0200 (CEST), "Tar Baby Times"
Post by Tar Baby Times
A black sex offender? I'm shocked.
Me too. It's usually jews you hear about.

by Negros."

attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

claim to be a jew