Trump tells Ingraham some officers 'choke' during shootings, saying 'They miss a 3-foot putt'
2020-09-01 15:31:11 UTC
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/09/01/trump-missed-putt-analogy-keosha/3454010001/

While discussing the shooting of Jacob Blake with Fox News ahead of his visit to
Kenosha, Wisconsin, President Donald Trump said some police officers who shoot
unarmed suspects "choke," as if missing a 3-foot putt in golf, a comment that
drew social media criticism and mockery.

Blake, a Black man, was shot seven times in the back by an officer as he tried
to enter a vehicle in an incident caught on video. The shooting sparked a new
wave of protests around the country against police brutality and racial
discrimination.

While discussing the situation in Kenosha during a White House news briefing on
Monday, Trump said sometimes an officer "makes a mistake" or "chokes" under
pressure.

Trump elaborated on that point later Monday during an interview on "The Ingraham
Angle" on Fox News, during which he said police are "under siege."

"They can do 10,000 great acts, which is what they do, and one bad apple – or a
choker, you know, a choker, they choke – shooting the guy in the back many
times," Trump told host Laura Ingraham.

*
Ken
2020-09-01 15:59:08 UTC
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/09/01/trump-missed-putt-analogy-keosha/3454010001/
While discussing the shooting of Jacob Blake with Fox News ahead of his visit to
Kenosha, Wisconsin, President Donald Trump said some police officers who shoot
unarmed suspects "choke," as if missing a 3-foot putt in golf, a comment that
drew social media criticism and mockery.
Blake, a Black man, was shot seven times in the back by an officer as he tried
to enter a vehicle in an incident caught on video.
You seem to have forgotten some pertinent facts: Blake was being
arrested, he was resisting arrest, and even after being Tazed, he tried
to enter his car and retrieve something on the floorboard. Could that
possibly have made the police fear for their safety?? Perhaps seven
shots was excessive, but I would have surely fired four.

I said it before, I will say it again: It is a fact of life that people
doing stupid and dangerous things during their life tend to live a
shortened life.

The shooting sparked a new
*
Jack Shit
2020-09-01 17:18:08 UTC
Post by Ken
Post by Miloch
[...]
The losers don't care about facts, they need something to cry about so
they can get a new TV.
%
2020-09-01 17:26:21 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
[...]