Trump on accused Epstein sex crimes accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell: ?I wish her well?
2020-07-21 23:16:06 UTC
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/21/trump-on-accused-epstein-sex-crimes-accomplice-ghislaine-maxwell-i-wish-her-well.html

President Donald Trump on Tuesday offered kind words to Ghislaine Maxwell, the
British socialite criminally charged with procuring underage girls to be
sexually abused by late investor Jeffrey Epstein.

“I just wish her well, frankly,” Trump told reporters when asked at a press
briefing on the coronavirus pandemic about Maxwell.

Maxwell, 58, last week was ordered held without bail in the case, where she is
also charged with perjury.

One of her accusers was just 14 years old at the time Epstein allegedly sexually
abused her.

Trump’s offer of well wishes to Maxwell, 58, came after a reporter asked him if
“you feel that she’s going to turn in powerful men?”

Maxwell and Epstein socialized with many well-known people, including Trump and
Britain’s Prince Andrew.

“I’ve met her numerous times over the years, especially since I lived in Palm
Beach [Florida] and I guess they lived in Palm Beach,” Trump said of Maxwell and
Epstein, who was a former friend of the president’s.

The president said that he hadn’t been following Maxwell’s case very closely.

He added that, “I don’t know the situation” regarding Andrew. One of Epstein’s
accusers has claimed that she had sex with Andrew, who is a son of Queen
Elizabeth II, at Maxwell’s direction.

Andrew has denied that woman’s allegation.

But federal prosecutors have said that they want to question the Duke of York
about his relationship with Epstein.

“Just don’t know. Not aware of it,” Trump said of the allegations against
Andrew.

Epstein died last last August in a Manhattan federal jail in what has been ruled
a suicide by hanging, a month after being arrested on child sex trafficking
charges.

Maxwell, who previously dated Epstein and managed his properties, was arrested
July 2 holed up at a $1 million home on a 155-acre property in New Hampshire.

She pleaded not guilty at the bail hearing in Manhattan federal court, where
Judge Alison Nathan said that Maxwell posed “a substantial risk of flight”
because of her wealth and due to her holding citizenship in France, which does
not extradite its citizens on criminal charges.

Maxwell currently is being held in a Brooklyn federal jail awaiting her trial,
which is scheduled to begin next summer.

*
LinuxGal
2020-07-21 23:25:29 UTC
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/21/trump-on-accused-epstein-sex-crimes-accomplice-ghislaine-maxwell-i-wish-her-well.html
President Donald Trump on Tuesday offered kind words to Ghislaine Maxwell, the
British socialite criminally charged with procuring underage girls to be
sexually abused by late investor Jeffrey Epstein.
Do you know who never met Ghislaine Maxwell and does not
wish her well? That's right, Joe Biden.
--
Linux Geeks: Smart. Single. Sexy.
Well, two out of three ain't bad!

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
Accused Sex Predator Sean Hannity
2020-07-22 20:02:38 UTC
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/21/trump-on-accused-epstein-sex-crimes-accom
plice-ghislaine-maxwell-i-wish-her-well.html
Trump and Epstein used to team up and fuck underage boys and girls. That's
why Trump is so popular with the religious right, especially Southern
Baptists and the ones who preach sodomy at Liberty University, the sodomite
Falwell Jr.
default
2020-07-22 23:57:59 UTC
On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 20:02:38 +0000 (UTC), Accused Sex Predator Sean
Post by Accused Sex Predator Sean Hannity
Post by Miloch
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/21/trump-on-accused-epstein-sex-crimes-accom
plice-ghislaine-maxwell-i-wish-her-well.html
Trump and Epstein used to team up and fuck underage boys and girls. That's
why Trump is so popular with the religious right, especially Southern
Baptists and the ones who preach sodomy at Liberty University, the sodomite
Falwell Jr.
"The president said that he hadn't been following Maxwell's case very
closely." or in other words, he's riveted by it and what it could do
to him.

"I've met her numerous times over the years, especially since I lived
in Palm Beach, [Florida,] and I guess they lived in Palm Beach," Trump
said of Maxwell and Epstein, who was a former friend of Trump's.

Or in other words, they met frequently.
Hello Kiitty
2020-07-23 00:16:10 UTC
Post by Miloch
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/21/trump-on-accused-epstein-sex-crimes-accom
plice-ghislaine-maxwell-i-wish-her-well.html
Trump and Epstein used to team up and fuck underage boys and girls. That's
why Trump is so popular with the religious right, especially Southern
Baptists and the ones who preach sodomy at Liberty University, the sodomite
Falwell Jr.
"The president said that he hadn't been following Maxwell's case very
closely." or in other words, he's riveted by it and what it could do
to him.
"I've met her numerous times over the years, especially since I lived
in Palm Beach, [Florida,] and I guess they lived in Palm Beach," Trump
said of Maxwell and Epstein, who was a former friend of Trump's.
Or in other words, they met frequently.
Or in other words, you're a fucking dumbshit.