‘Seinfeld’ is the latest TV classic to offend millennials over jokes about ‘Soup Nazi,’ same-sex relationships
2019-01-04 05:56:22 UTC
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/seinfeld-is-the-latest-tv-classic-to-offend-millennials

“Seinfeld” might offend young people, not that there’s anything wrong with that.

Millennial-focused website Bustle is taking heat for publishing a listicle that
examines all the reasons why “Seinfeld” would be a little too edgy in the modern
climate of policing everything that isn’t deemed politically correct.

Comedian and author Tim Young told Fox News that the article is “ridiculous,”
and that it blows his mind how desperate people are to be offended, with the
attack on “Seinfeld” the latest example. “Seinfeld,” which aired from 1989-1998,
is widely considered one of the best programs in television history — but Bustle
doesn’t exactly feel that way.

Angelica Florio’s piece, headlined “These 13 jokes from ‘Seinfeld’ are offensive
now – Yes, that includes the ‘Soup Nazi,’” was published on New Year’s Eve and
claims that watching the classic sitcom in 2019 will “hopefully” make viewers
realize how much times have changed.

“Hopefully most people can agree that comedy, even ‘edgy’ comedy, doesn't need
to alienate marginalized groups in order to make people laugh,” Florio wrote.
“Thanks to more modern understandings of what political correctness entails —
and why being PC is important — it's less common these days to find jokes like
the offensive ones that often played out on ‘Seinfeld.’”

The Bustle reporter went on to condemn the “Soup Nazi” because, according to
Florio, “using the term ‘Nazi’ to label someone as a joke doesn't sit so well
anymore.”

“It’s not the fault of ‘Seinfeld’ that the media 20 years later gave constant
attention to a small group of radicals and gave them outsized importance. It’s
also not ‘Seinfeld’s’ fault the media has made the term “Nazi” meaningless
because it uses the label on anyone to the right of Nancy Pelosi,” Daily Wire
reporter Ashe Schow wrote in a piece criticizing the Bustle article.

“The entire point of Seinfeld was to show four terrible people interacting in a
world full of kind, thoughtful people. The humor was in how terrible they were.
After all, they ended up in jail at the end of the series for violating a
good-Samaritan law when they chose to laugh at an obese man getting carjacked
rather than help him,” Young said.

Other “Seinfeld” jokes the Bustle article considers taboo include calling a
Native American an “Indian Giver,” Kramer accidently burning the Puerto Rican
flag, Japanese businessmen sleeping in Kramer’s dresser drawers, Jerry
mistakenly getting someone deported and “a whole episode's worth of bad jokes”
when a reporter thought Jerry and George were gay.

Young pointed out that the episode in which main characters are thought to be in
a same-sex relationship was actually a groundbreaking episode for the gay
community.

“It won a GLAAD award for its positive outlook on gay and lesbian relationships
in the media as the script and interactions of the cast never mocked being gay,”
Young said. “Rather, they took extra precaution in creating the line 'not that
there’s anything wrong with that' to show that it's ok and normal to have a
same-sex relationship, just that ‘it wasn't them.'”

The Bustle reporter also has an issue with storylines such as George staring at
a woman’s cleavage, Jerry not understanding why liking Chinese women could be
considered racist, Kramer referring to someone as a “fat little mental patient,”
George seeking a woman who can’t speak English and a storyline based on
illegally parking in a handicap spot.

While Young thinks the entire article is absurd, he also doesn’t think it’s
particularly original.

“The first thing I thought when I saw this article was that it was a rip off of
a Fine Brothers Entertainment video on YouTube entitled ‘Do Teens & College Kids
Think Seinfeld Is Funny? | Does It Hold Up?’ Which has a million views and was
given 130k dislikes and only 14k likes,” Young said. “They knew this was
clickbait to egg on Americans who disagree with them.”

*
2A
2019-01-04 08:05:37 UTC
“Seinfeld” might offend young people, not that there’s anything wrong with that.
Liberal, progressive douchebags.

^=^
Miloch
2019-01-04 16:22:59 UTC
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
“Seinfeld” might offend young people, not that there’s anything wrong with that.
Liberal, progressive douchebags.
watch out, TrumpGirl...or I'll send Nancy Pelosi over to kick your damn ass!

*
2A
2019-01-04 23:47:32 UTC
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
“Seinfeld” might offend young people, not that there’s anything wrong with that.
Liberal, progressive douchebags.
watch out, TrumpGirl...or I'll send Nancy Pelosi over to kick your damn ass!
No worries. By the time that senile old bat got here she'd forget why
she came. Democrat douchebags.
Miloch
2019-01-05 00:25:51 UTC
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
“Seinfeld” might offend young people, not that there’s anything wrong with that.
Liberal, progressive douchebags.
watch out, TrumpGirl...or I'll send Nancy Pelosi over to kick your damn ass!
No worries. By the time that senile old bat got here she'd forget why
she came. Democrat douchebags.
She and the Democrat douche-bags will get to ya in due time...in the meantime,
they'll be a little busy investigating:

•White House security clearances (involving Jared Kushner, Ivanka Trump,
national security adviser John Bolton, and others)
•The controversial addition of a citizenship question to the 2020 census
•The Trump administration’s Muslim travel ban
•The State Department’s decision to close its cyber office
•The Environmental Protection Agency’s use of a political loyalty list
•The possible participation of Cambridge Analytica’s foreign employees in US
elections
•The deadly ambush in Niger that left four American soldiers dead
•The use of private email by White House officials
•Trump’s response to the hurricane that devastated Puerto Rico
•The dealings of the Trump Foundation
•Potential conflicts of interest between Kushner’s business actions and his
policy advice
•Payments the Trump Organization received from foreign sources
•Russian intervention with state voting systems
•Former national security adviser Michael Flynn’s contacts with foreign
officials
•Nepotism in the Trump White House
•Trump’s (now-shuttered) voter fraud commission
•Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ inaccurate congressional testimony about his
pre-election contacts with Russian officials and his post-election recusal from
the Russian investigation
•Sessions’ reversal of Justice Department criminal justice reform initiatives
•Ivanka Trump’s business affairs and potential conflicts of interest
•Trump’s firing of FBI Director James Comey
•Trump administration measures (or lack thereof) to secure elections from
foreign interference
•The White House’s use of non-disclosure agreements
•Payments received by Michael Cohen when he was Trump’s personal attorney
•Hush money Cohen paid to porn star Stormy Daniels (an action for which he
pleaded guilty to a federal crime, while maintaining that Trump had been part of
a criminal conspiracy)
•Trump’s endorsement of a Chinese telecommunications firm, a move that raised
ethics concerns
•Trump’s income tax returns (which several Democrats have said they would seek)

It just keeps getting gooder and gooder.

....see ya at the impeachment!

*
2A
2019-01-05 11:08:20 UTC
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
“Seinfeld” might offend young people, not that there’s anything wrong with that.
Liberal, progressive douchebags.
watch out, TrumpGirl...or I'll send Nancy Pelosi over to kick your damn ass!
No worries. By the time that senile old bat got here she'd forget why
she came. Democrat douchebags.
She and the Democrat douche-bags will get to ya in due time...in the meantime,
I bet she wears a diaper. She looks like she reeks of shit and
mothballs.
Miloch
2019-01-05 16:42:35 UTC
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
“Seinfeld” might offend young people, not that there’s anything wrong with that.
Liberal, progressive douchebags.
watch out, TrumpGirl...or I'll send Nancy Pelosi over to kick your damn ass!
No worries. By the time that senile old bat got here she'd forget why
she came. Democrat douchebags.
She and the Democrat douche-bags will get to ya in due time...in the meantime,
I bet she wears a diaper. She looks like she reeks of shit and
mothballs.
Don't confuse Pelosi with your stock portfolio...after the plungeroonies the
Dow's seen lately, even the Wall Street Journal thinks "We have entered a
Trumpian Twilight Zone and the path forward is not clear"

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-at-the-turn-11546473140

...see ya at the impeachment...I'll even hold yer coat while you pitch pennies
with the other Trump supporters.

*
2A
2019-01-06 01:20:29 UTC
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
“Seinfeld” might offend young people, not that there’s anything wrong with that.
Liberal, progressive douchebags.
watch out, TrumpGirl...or I'll send Nancy Pelosi over to kick your damn ass!
No worries. By the time that senile old bat got here she'd forget why
she came. Democrat douchebags.
She and the Democrat douche-bags will get to ya in due time...in the meantime,
I bet she wears a diaper. She looks like she reeks of shit and
mothballs.
Don't confuse Pelosi with your stock portfolio...after the plungeroonies the
Dow's seen lately, even the Wall Street Journal thinks "We have entered a
Trumpian Twilight Zone and the path forward is not clear"
https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-at-the-turn-11546473140
...see ya at the impeachment...I'll even hold yer coat while you pitch pennies
with the other Trump supporters.
Your President Trump must remind you of your own daddy, who obviously
molested you for many years.
2A
It seems I may have struck a nerve. Sorry Miloch.
Miloch
2019-01-06 23:24:07 UTC
Post by 2A
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
[...]
Ignore Miloch and his nerves...you and Mrs 2A need to worry about the
plungeroonies the Dow's taken recently and the hammering your 'nest egg' has
taken.

I'd suggest you stretch your dollars & shop at Sears with your dwindling bank
account...but they're slowly going bankrupt and closing stores faster than
you're going broke.

Can ya say..."Thanks, Drumpf"

*
2A
2019-01-07 08:05:43 UTC
Post by 2A
Post by 2A
Your President Trump must remind you of your own daddy, who obviously
molested you for many years.
It seems I may have struck a nerve. Sorry Miloch.
Ignore Miloch and his nerves...
Molestation should never be ignored.
Post by Miloch
you and Mrs 2A need to worry about the
plungeroonies the Dow's taken recently and the hammering your 'nest egg' has
taken.
You wouldn't know, but stocks are up since our President Trump took
office. Thanks Donald.
Post by Miloch
I'd suggest you stretch your dollars & shop at Sears with your dwindling bank
account...but they're slowly going bankrupt and closing stores faster than
you're going broke.
I'm still working as an engineer, she makes over $100k too, and we own
rental properties. Yes, income is just fine and we save more than we
spend. Thanks for your concern though. Maybe some DemocRATS ain't
100% stupid/evil.
Miloch
2019-01-07 16:28:21 UTC
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Post by Miloch
I'd suggest you stretch your dollars & shop at Sears with your dwindling bank
account...but they're slowly going bankrupt and closing stores faster than
you're going broke.
I'm still working as an engineer, she makes over $100k too, and we own
rental properties. Yes, income is just fine and we save more than we
spend. Thanks for your concern though. Maybe some DemocRATS ain't
100% stupid/evil.
Gee...with the massive financial success you and Mrs 2A have, you could afford
to pay for "The Wall" without any help from the Trumperoonie.

...give 'im a call...he's standing by waiting for the phone to ring...as soon as
he finishes getting instructions from Hannity....Putin...Bolton...you get the
picture...

*
2A
You got something against borders?
Miloch
2019-01-08 16:52:36 UTC
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Post by Miloch
I'd suggest you stretch your dollars & shop at Sears with your dwindling bank
account...but they're slowly going bankrupt and closing stores faster than
you're going broke.
I'm still working as an engineer, she makes over $100k too, and we own
rental properties. Yes, income is just fine and we save more than we
spend. Thanks for your concern though. Maybe some DemocRATS ain't
100% stupid/evil.
Gee...with the massive financial success you and Mrs 2A have, you could afford
to pay for "The Wall" without any help from the Trumperoonie.
...give 'im a call...he's standing by waiting for the phone to ring...as soon as
he finishes getting instructions from Hannity....Putin...Bolton...you get the
picture...
You got something against borders?
...you got something against spending taxpayer money effectively?

It's been established time and again that illegals come in mainly by air...

You've bought into the Trump narrative of massive border crossings of illegals
and unemployed Mexicans...Christ...you and Mrs 2A sound like you're from
Alabama/Mississippi.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/11/28/5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u-s/

Just remember that if you have the unfortunate circumstance of meeting Trump,
make sure Mrs 2A maintains a reasonable distance from him...wouldn't want to
temp the pervert to...you know..."grab her by the pussy"

...get a clue!...and quit sitting in front of the TV watching Fox News

*
2A
2019-01-09 10:22:07 UTC
Post by 2A
You got something against borders?
...you got something against spending taxpayer money effectively?
No, let's build a wall in the areas where it's needed. Thousands per
day are crossing our southern border. It's got to stop.
Post by Miloch
It's been established time and again that illegals come in mainly by air...
LOLOLOLOLOL... air....haha
Post by Miloch
Christ...you and Mrs 2A sound like you're from
Alabama/Mississippi.
Northern California, sanctuary hell, you rube. You've probably never
even seen an illegal.
Post by Miloch
"grab her by the pussy"
He never did that. It was just guy talk, you little homo.
Miloch
2019-01-09 16:11:16 UTC
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Post by 2A
You got something against borders?
...you got something against spending taxpayer money effectively?
No, let's build a wall in the areas where it's needed. Thousands per
day are crossing our southern border. It's got to stop.
The Trump administration’s misleading spin on immigration, crime and terrorism

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/01/07/trump-administrations-misleading-spin-immigration-crime-terrorism/?utm_term=.c6734d8584dc
Post by Miloch
Christ...you and Mrs 2A sound like you're from
Alabama/Mississippi.
Northern California, sanctuary hell, you rube. You've probably never
even seen an illegal.
Mmmmm...I was in construction for years...worked with them all the time!!
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
"grab her by the pussy"
He never did that. It was just guy talk, you little homo.
Oh look, everybody..."homo" comment from someone /frustrated/losing an argument!

This is NO TIME to be cavalier about Mrs 2A's safety...just to be on the safe
side, keep the Trumpster away from her...if you're not concerned about her
well-being, then Miloch is!!

...see ya at the impeachment...I'll be the one comforting Mrs 2A while you're
slurping up that Trump KoolAid.

slurp slurp 2A....just keep on slurpin'...

*
2A
2019-01-09 22:31:30 UTC
Post by 2A
Northern California, sanctuary hell, you rube. You've probably never
even seen an illegal.
Mmmmm...I was in construction for years...worked with them all the time!!
Yeah. How are your friends the cop, the cowboy, the Indian, and the
leather man?
Post by Miloch
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
"grab her by the pussy"
He never did that. It was just guy talk, you little homo.
Oh look, everybody..."homo" comment from someone /frustrated/losing an argument!
Touched another nerve I did.
Post by Miloch
This is NO TIME to be cavalier about Mrs 2A's safety...just to be on the safe
side, keep the Trumpster away from her...if you're not concerned about her
well-being, then Miloch is!!
Mrs 2A ain't no pushover and no one grabs her by her shaved pussy but
me.
Post by Miloch
...see ya at the impeachment...I'll be the one comforting Mrs 2A while you're
slurping up that Trump KoolAid.
Did you see Pelosi and Schumer last night? They looked like vampires.
That's the best you leftists have? We're gonna wipe the floor with
you in 2020.
Miloch
2019-01-09 23:28:07 UTC
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Post by Miloch
...see ya at the impeachment...I'll be the one comforting Mrs 2A while you're
slurping up that Trump KoolAid.
Did you see Pelosi and Schumer last night? They looked like vampires.
That's the best you leftists have? We're gonna wipe the floor with
you in 2020.
You need to calm down with a nice cool bottle of Trump Ice...that is if you
actually find a bottle of that bankrupt brand...it went the same direction his
presidency is now headed!!

Did you hear about the temper tantrum the Trumperoonie threw when Pelosi and
Schumer denied him and his "Wall" their support. Nancy has the balls Trump
which he had.

Every morning, Trump has to calm himself down...he's terrified of two
things...his own political base turning on him (YOU and the rest of the 35% of
clueless voters) and Mueller.

...this just keeps getting gooder and gooder!!

Like I said...see ya at the impeachment...I'll be the one comforting Mrs 2A
while you're slurping up that Trump KoolAid.

2019-01-10 01:56:59 UTC
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Post by Miloch
This is NO TIME to be cavalier about Mrs 2A's safety...just to be on the safe
side, keep the Trumpster away from her...if you're not concerned about her
well-being, then Miloch is!!
Mrs 2A ain't no pushover and no one grabs her by her shaved pussy but
me.
Must be a real "Dr Ruth" relationship then....or maybe just a collection of "Dr
Phil" moments...only your therapist knows for sure.

*
2A
Whatever that means. Trump Derangement Syndrome has got you trippin'.
2A
2019-01-10 03:21:25 UTC
I'll be the one comforting Mrs 2A
Keep dreaming.
2A
2019-01-11 07:46:36 UTC
Like I said...see ya at the impeachment..
Clinton was impeached... remained President.
2A
2019-01-11 04:10:04 UTC
I was in construction for years
Construction worker turned Usenet gossip poster...

LOOOOOOOLLLLLLLZZZZZZZ!

It doesn't get any better than that!
Miloch
2019-01-11 04:36:54 UTC
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
I was in construction for years
Construction worker turned Usenet gossip poster...
LOOOOOOOLLLLLLLZZZZZZZ!
It doesn't get any better than that!
Engineer reads every post construction worker posts...comments on same....

LOOOOOOOLLLLLLLZZZZZZZ!

It doesn't get any better than that!

...so where'd ya get yer 'engineering' degree?...Trump University?

*
2A
2019-01-11 07:46:06 UTC
...so where'd ya get yer 'engineering' degree?...Trump University?
Berkeley. Where'd you get your copy/paste degree? Lolz
Miloch
2019-01-11 21:57:24 UTC
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
...so where'd ya get yer 'engineering' degree?...Trump University?
Berkeley. Where'd you get your copy/paste degree? Lolz
Maybe with your 'engineering' expertise, you can find a way of preventing
illegal aliens from cutting holes in "The Wall" and sneaking in. The
Trumperoonie could use you on the front lines! So...give'im a call...you
know...as soon as the shutdown's over and there's someone around to answer the
phone.

As a graduate of U C Davis in the 60s, I doubt very much that you went to
Berkeley...you're too fucking stupid to have been allowed anywhere near a U C
campus.

*
2A
2019-01-12 00:42:11 UTC
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
...so where'd ya get yer 'engineering' degree?...Trump University?
Berkeley. Where'd you get your copy/paste degree? Lolz
Maybe with your 'engineering' expertise, you can find a way of preventing
illegal aliens from cutting holes in "The Wall" and sneaking in. The
Trumperoonie could use you on the front lines! So...give'im a call...you
know...as soon as the shutdown's over and there's someone around to answer the
phone.
I prefer sniper towers every two miles along the border, or maybe
weaponized drones.
Post by Miloch
As a graduate of U C Davis in the 60s, I doubt very much that you went to
Berkeley...you're too fucking stupid to have been allowed anywhere near a U C
campus.
Jesus, you're an old fart, ain'tcha? Why do you get off on
copy/pasting gossip articles to a dead medium like Usenet where
probably only a dozen people see your subject line and only two or
three actually read the whole post? You don't have a lot of time
left, old timer, and this is how you choose to spend it?
Miloch
2019-01-12 02:34:18 UTC
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Post by Miloch
As a graduate of U C Davis in the 60s, I doubt very much that you went to
Berkeley...you're too fucking stupid to have been allowed anywhere near a U C
campus.
Jesus, you're an old fart, ain'tcha? Why do you get off on
copy/pasting gossip articles to a dead medium like Usenet where
probably only a dozen people see your subject line and only two or
three actually read the whole post?
...better question is why are YOU one of the "two or three [who] actually read
the whole post?" on a dead medium like Usenet...

Maybe you're not getting any action from Mrs 2A leaving you with too much time
on your hands? Ya...let's go with that one.

*

You don't have a lot of time
2A
2019-01-12 08:26:18 UTC
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Post by Miloch
As a graduate of U C Davis in the 60s, I doubt very much that you went to
Berkeley...you're too fucking stupid to have been allowed anywhere near a U C
campus.
Jesus, you're an old fart, ain'tcha? Why do you get off on
copy/pasting gossip articles to a dead medium like Usenet where
probably only a dozen people see your subject line and only two or
three actually read the whole post?
...better question is why are YOU one of the "two or three [who] actually read
the whole post?" on a dead medium like Usenet...
I scan about 1 in 50 of your posts, maybe not even that many. So
what's the reason for the gossip? You're no Mike Walker. You're more
like a two-bit Hedda Hopper. I don't feel like looking, are you
posting to other groups as well?
Post by Miloch
Maybe you're not getting any action from Mrs 2A leaving you with too much time
on your hands? Ya...let's go with that one.
I may just send sexy Mrs 2A over there to give you a mercy pat on the
head. Do you think your heart can handle it there, old feller?
Miloch
2019-01-12 16:52:12 UTC
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Post by Miloch
As a graduate of U C Davis in the 60s, I doubt very much that you went to
Berkeley...you're too fucking stupid to have been allowed anywhere near a U C
campus.
Jesus, you're an old fart, ain'tcha? Why do you get off on
copy/pasting gossip articles to a dead medium like Usenet where
probably only a dozen people see your subject line and only two or
three actually read the whole post?
...better question is why are YOU one of the "two or three [who] actually read
the whole post?" on a dead medium like Usenet...
I scan about 1 in 50 of your posts, maybe not even that many. So
what's the reason for the gossip? You're no Mike Walker. You're more
like a two-bit Hedda Hopper. I don't feel like looking, are you
posting to other groups as well?
Oh lookie...Miloch's stalker is back! Don't lie to Miloch, you dumb
douche-bag....the first thing you did this morning was check this group to read
my posts
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Maybe you're not getting any action from Mrs 2A leaving you with too much time
on your hands? Ya...let's go with that one.
I may just send sexy Mrs 2A over there to give you a mercy pat on the
head. Do you think your heart can handle it there, old feller?
...Sounds like you're not getting any from Mrs 2A...just show her your
engineering degree from ole Trump U and that'll do it!

*
2A
2019-01-12 21:04:52 UTC
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Post by Miloch
[...]
Funny, that's exactly what YOU did. Go ahead, keep wasting your time
with this gossip nonsense.
Post by Miloch
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Maybe you're not getting any action from Mrs 2A leaving you with too much time
on your hands? Ya...let's go with that one.
I may just send sexy Mrs 2A over there to give you a mercy pat on the
head. Do you think your heart can handle it there, old feller?
...Sounds like you're not getting any from Mrs 2A...just show her your
engineering degree from ole Trump U and that'll do it!
Oh that's the way it sounds huh? Sounds to me like old Millie's
projecting. You poor old sap.
Miloch
2019-01-12 22:21:01 UTC
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Post by Miloch
[...]
As long as YOU keep on reading "this gossip nonsense", I'll keep posting it.

*
2A
2019-01-13 00:59:20 UTC
Proving once again that Miloch lives to serve me. Fetch, boy.
Miloch
2019-01-13 02:05:45 UTC
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Post by 2A
Funny, that's exactly what YOU did. Go ahead, keep wasting your time
with this gossip nonsense.
As long as YOU keep on reading "this gossip nonsense", I'll keep posting it.
Proving once again that Miloch lives to serve me. Fetch, boy.
Save that comment for the dog your married to...she (or is it a HE?) is prolly
used to hearing it by now!

*
2A
It's "you're", junior college boy. Can I help it if she loves me?
Miloch
2019-01-13 05:44:50 UTC
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Post by 2A
Funny, that's exactly what YOU did. Go ahead, keep wasting your time
with this gossip nonsense.
As long as YOU keep on reading "this gossip nonsense", I'll keep posting it.
Proving once again that Miloch lives to serve me. Fetch, boy.
Save that comment for the dog your married to...she (or is it a HE?) is prolly
used to hearing it by now!
It's "you're", junior college boy. Can I help it if she loves me?
"your" or "you're"...either way you're in deep shit if she leaves ya...looks
like she's the bread winner of the family...that is, if you actually have a
wife.

Frankly, I think you're pumping yourself up...

*
2A
2019-01-13 16:19:24 UTC
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Post by 2A
Funny, that's exactly what YOU did. Go ahead, keep wasting your time
with this gossip nonsense.
As long as YOU keep on reading "this gossip nonsense", I'll keep posting it.
Proving once again that Miloch lives to serve me. Fetch, boy.
Save that comment for the dog your married to...she (or is it a HE?) is prolly
used to hearing it by now!
It's "you're", junior college boy. Can I help it if she loves me?
"your" or "you're"...either way you're in deep shit if she leaves ya...looks
like she's the bread winner of the family...that is, if you actually have a
wife.
Frankly, I think you're pumping yourself up...
Did your bread winner leave you? You're starting to become obsessed
with Mrs 2A. Most men actually see her before that happens, but
whatever. Give it a rest, dude, she's mine.
Miloch
2019-01-13 16:21:31 UTC
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Post by 2A
Funny, that's exactly what YOU did. Go ahead, keep wasting your time
with this gossip nonsense.
As long as YOU keep on reading "this gossip nonsense", I'll keep posting it.
Proving once again that Miloch lives to serve me. Fetch, boy.
Save that comment for the dog your married to...she (or is it a HE?) is prolly
used to hearing it by now!
It's "you're", junior college boy. Can I help it if she loves me?
"your" or "you're"...either way you're in deep shit if she leaves ya...looks
like she's the bread winner of the family...that is, if you actually have a
wife.
Frankly, I think you're pumping yourself up...
Did your bread winner leave you? You're starting to become obsessed
with Mrs 2A. Most men actually see her before that happens, but
whatever. Give it a rest, dude, she's mine.
The big difference between you and me is I'm a doer...you're (YOUR) a whiner...I
doubt you have a job but if you do, it's not as an engineer...and your wife with
her "bald" pussy prolly cheats on ya....that qualifies you as a Trump supporter.

...see ya at the impeachment, dumbshit! I'll be the guy with his hands in your
wife's panties

*
2A
2019-01-14 01:56:49 UTC
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Post by 2A
[...]
You're a doer? HAHAHAHHAHA fucking A. You sit alone in your
dilapidated one-room apartment somewhere in the bad part of town and
read gossip websites all day and then copy/paste the articles here
like it's your job. A complete waste of time and probably indicates
some type of mental disorder. I imagine you don't do anything all
day, every day. If you're disabled that's one thing, please tell me
and I'll stop evaluating you. Otherwise, you need to get a life man.
Post by Miloch
doubt you have a job but if you do, it's not as an engineer...and your wife with
her "bald" pussy prolly cheats on ya....that qualifies you as a Trump supporter.
You love to talk about my wife's pussy don'tcha? Yes it's hairless
and it's beautiful. What else do you want to know?
Post by Miloch
...see ya at the impeachment, dumbshit! I'll be the guy with his hands in your
wife's panties
No, no, you won't be doing anything of the kind. First, she'd break
your fingers, and then I'd break your neck. You criticize Trump for
saying he'd grab a pussy and then you turn around and say you'd do the
same thing. Hypocrite.
Miloch
2019-01-14 02:33:47 UTC
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Post by 2A
Funny, that's exactly what YOU did. Go ahead, keep wasting your time
with this gossip nonsense.
As long as YOU keep on reading "this gossip nonsense", I'll keep posting it.
Proving once again that Miloch lives to serve me. Fetch, boy.
You're a doer? HAHAHAHHAHA fucking A. You sit alone in your
dilapidated one-room apartment somewhere in the bad part of town and
read gossip websites all day and then copy/paste the articles here
like it's your job. A complete waste of time and probably indicates
some type of mental disorder. I imagine you don't do anything all
day, every day. If you're disabled that's one thing, please tell me
and I'll stop evaluating you. Otherwise, you need to get a life man.
Been retired for 7 years!...own the home I live in...and have a decent six
figure stock portfolio.

Occasionally jerking the chain of idiots like you then watching you fulminate
provides a modest form of entertainment.

...and the beauty of hypocrisy is that when it works...it's worth it.

See ya the impeachment...and tell your wife I'll see her there.

*
same thing. Hypocrite.
2A
2019-01-14 02:55:28 UTC
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Post by 2A
[...]
Pretty much what I figured you'd say to try to save face. So far I've
bested every one of your "achievements" there chief. BTW, I was seven
figures in my 40's.... and you're still posting recycled gossip.
same thing. Hypocrite.
Miloch
2019-01-14 03:17:05 UTC
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Post by 2A
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Post by 2A
[...]
<YAWN>

...correction...posting "recycled gossip" that you apparently find interesting
enough to respond to...I post...you respond...you have no idea of how
predictable you are.

It's a Sunday! Shouldn't you be in church right about now...praying away the
illegal immigrants who are out to steal your "engineering" job?

Tell Mrs 2A that Miloch gives her his regards and also condolences for being
married to a douche-bag.

*
2A
2019-01-14 04:22:20 UTC
Tell Mrs 2A that Miloch gives her his regards and also condolences for being
married to a douche-bag.
I just told her some 75 year-old douchebag liberal snowflake on the
Internet thinks he's a happening dude because he copy/pastes
Kardashian gossip and anti Trump propaganda to a newsgroup no one
reads. She asked "why are you on there?" Touché. OK, I'll leave
Miloch to his pathetic incel life and I'll go fuck my wife again.
Later Millie.
Miloch
2019-01-14 04:52:24 UTC
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Tell Mrs 2A that Miloch gives her his regards and also condolences for being
married to a douche-bag.
I just told her some 75 year-old douchebag liberal snowflake on the
Internet thinks he's a happening dude because he copy/pastes
Kardashian gossip and anti Trump propaganda to a newsgroup no one
reads. She asked "why are you on there?" Touché. OK, I'll leave
Miloch to his pathetic incel life and I'll go fuck my wife again.
Later Millie.
Before ya leave to fulfill your animal husbandry duties, just a quick
question...

...with the recent fluctuations in the market (thanks, Drumpf!), are you still
worth a shit-pot full o' money or just...you know...oodles and oodles?