Former Melania Trump Confidante to Release an ‘Explosive’ Tell-All Before the Election
2020-07-08 01:50:21 UTC
https://www.thedailybeast.com/former-melania-trump-confidant-stephanie-winston-wolkoff-to-release-explosive-tell-all-before-the-election?ref=scroll

Following months of legal drama, threats, and public controversy surrounding
multiple books published by former Trumpworld insiders, yet another blockbuster
Trump book is set to hit shelves this summer and contain “explosive” revelations
about first lady Melania Trump, written by her once close adviser and friend of
15 years.

According to people familiar with the project, Stephanie Winston Wolkoff—who was
previously seen by the first lady as a loyal confidante who helped plan
President Donald Trump’s 2017 inauguration in Washington, D.C.—will release a
tell-all, Melania and Me, on Sept. 1.

People with knowledge of the project say the content of the book is largely
negative and that the manuscript heavily trashes the first lady.

Winston Wolkoff previously worked for Vogue editrix and artistic director of
Condé Nast Anna Wintour, who nicknamed her “General Winston” during her stint as
the magazine’s special-events director producing the celebrity-packed Met Gala.

After playing a vital role in plotting Trump’s inaugural festivities, Wolkoff
landed the gig of senior adviser to the first lady. However, shortly after the
start of the Trump era, the noted New York socialite had a dramatic falling out
with Melania Trump, triggered by news that Wolkoff’s own firm snagged a cool $26
million from the Trump inaugural committee to help plan the events.

“Was I fired? No,” Wolkoff told The New York Times last year. “Did I personally
receive $26 million or $1.6 million? No. Was I thrown under the bus? Yes.”

Following Wolkoff’s departure from the White House’s East Wing, the first lady
sent her an email. “I am sorry that the professional part of our relationship
has come to an end, but I am comforted in the fact that our [friendship] far
outweigh[s] politics,” she said in an email. “Thank you Again! Much love.”

According to the Times, the one-time Melania Trump confidante was also
cooperating with Manhattan federal prosecutors investigating the Trump inaugural
committee’s fundraising and spending. An SDNY spokesman declined to comment to
The Daily Beast about the status of the investigation.

Before Vanity Fair reported on the upcoming tell-all on Monday evening, the book
was being teased online to little, if any, fanfare, though perhaps clandestinely
or unintentionally so. On Monday morning, Wolkoff’s work was already available
for pre-sale on Amazon, and Google searches at the time revealed that
pre-announcement placeholder webpages existed for it, featured on Google Books
and Simon & Schuster’s own website.

As of Monday afternoon, the Google Books item read that the book, labeled
“Untitled SWW” and placed in the “Autobiography” section, is expected on Aug. 11
and will be “a revealing and explosive portrayal of Stephanie Winston Wolkoff’s
fifteen-year friendship with Melania Trump and observations of the most chaotic
White House in history.”

Simon & Schuster has already published one book this summer about Melania Trump,
The Art of Her Deal by Washington Post reporter Mary Jordan.

The publishing giant also tangled with Trump administration lawyers to publish
former national security adviser John Bolton’s book The Room Where It Happened,
and after a weeks-long legal fight, it will next week publish a highly
anticipated tell-all from Mary Trump, the president’s own niece, Too Much And
Never Enough: How My Family Created the World’s Most Dangerous Man.

There is, of course, a chance Wolkoff will face a similar threat or legal hassle
from Trumpworld attorneys. According to a person with knowledge of the matter,
she signed a nondisclosure agreement—extremely common for those in the Trump
political, business, and reality TV orbits, and even sometimes among the family
members themselves—for her work on the 2017 inauguration and for her stint as a
senior adviser to the first lady.

Charles Harder, one of President Trump’s personal lawyers who also gained
notoriety for fronting the legal team that took down the news and gossip outlet
Gawker, also has done work on behalf of Melania Trump, including in her battle
over media coverage.

*
Rudy Canoza
2020-07-08 01:59:05 UTC
[...]
You mean the first pole dancer. Knauss is *trying* to look like a stripper.
*
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-07-08 12:34:34 UTC
https://www.thedailybeast.com/former-melania-trump-confidant-stephanie-winston-wolkoff-to-release-explosive-tell-all-before-the-election?ref=scroll
Following months of legal drama, threats, and public controversy surrounding
multiple books published by former Trumpworld insiders, yet another blockbuster
Trump book is set to hit shelves this summer and contain “explosive” revelations
about first lady Melania Trump, written by her once close adviser and friend of
15 years.
According to people familiar with the project, Stephanie Winston Wolkoff—who was
previously seen by the first lady as a loyal confidante who helped plan
President Donald Trump’s 2017 inauguration in Washington, D.C.—will release a
tell-all, Melania and Me, on Sept. 1.
And yet the First lady isn't elected or even given any powers over any
of the people in the United States.

It was Hillary who decided to steal power and run the Government,
Melania is a reluctant First Lady spouse who doesn't want any power or
the fame or spotlight.

SO who's really going to care? Why do Democrats feel the need to attack
the Family of TRUMP to get at TRUMP? Poor Democrats have wasted 4 years
attacking TRUMP and came up with NOTHING.

TRUMP has been more successful than the last 10 Democrats in the office.
--
*That's Karma*

*Democrats aren't the PARTY of diversity they're the party of division*
Miloch
2020-07-08 13:35:31 UTC
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Miloch
[...]
Get yourself a tablet and a #2 lead pencil you little douche-bag and start a
list of all the reasons the Grifter-in-Chief lost reelection in 2020...and post
them the morning after

*
Gronk
2020-07-14 04:51:25 UTC
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Miloch
[...]
Ok, and? Do you know what "confidante" means? Melania was there for a LOT
of stuff. I'm sure there's a lot of goodies that got passed on.
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
It was Hillary who decided to steal power and run the Government,
Huh?
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
Melania is a reluctant First Lady spouse who doesn't want any power or
Reluctant to be married to that moron, you mean.
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
the fame or spotlight.
SO who's really going to care? Why do Democrats feel the need to attack
the Family of TRUMP to get at TRUMP? Poor Democrats have wasted 4 years
attacking TRUMP and came up with NOTHING.
TRUMP has been more successful than the last 10 Democrats in the office.
Why do members of the family have NDAs on them?

BiologyMajor
2020-07-08 12:46:53 UTC
https://www.thedailybeast.com/former-melania-trump-confidant-stephanie-winston-wolkoff-to-release-explosive-tell-all-before-the-election?ref=scroll
Following months of legal drama, threats, and public controversy surrounding
multiple books published by former Trumpworld insiders, yet another blockbuster
Trump book is set to hit shelves this summer and contain “explosive” revelations
about first lady Melania Trump, written by her once close adviser and friend of
15 years.
Ya that was the lady Trump scapegoated for all the STILL MISSING
money from Trump's $125 million inauguration fund.

Remember how obsessed Trump was to claim his inauguration was
the biggest ever? That's because they needed to find an excuse
for where all the money they STOLE went.

Remember his inauguration, full of high school marching bands
and two bit acts?

Ya that cost $125 million dollars, sure it did.

Trump pocketed the money with things like $400 plastic chairs
and $600 plastic cups etc etc.

Ya know all the tricks of the corrupt trade.

D.C. attorney general charges Trump inaugural committee
enriched the family business

A lawsuit says the improper expenditures included $300,000
for a private party for the president's children.

The president's inaugural committee was aware it was being
vastly overcharged for services at Trump's Washington, D.C.,
hotel in 2017, and still shelled out over $1 million at
the hotel, including cash for a private party for the
Trump's three older children, the lawsuit by Washington,
D.C., Attorney General Karl Racine charges.

"District law requires nonprofits to use their funds for
their stated public purpose, not to benefit private
individuals or companies," Racine said.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/trump-impeachment-inquiry/d-c-attorney-general-charges-trump-inaugural-committee-enriched-family-n1120361

When Trump loses, he'll be facing one charge after another.