Hillary Clinton We Have to Be Ready if Trump Doesnt Go Quietly
2020-07-14 05:09:32 UTC
https://www.thedailybeast.com/hillary-clinton-delivers-trump-2020-warning-on-the-daily-show-we-must-be-ready-if-he-doesnt-go-quietly?ref=home?ref=home

Clinton also explained why Trump “had to” commute Roger Stone’s sentence in
order to “cover up” his “illegitimate” 2016 victory.

Trevor Noah returned from a two-week July 4th break with a very big guest:
Hillary Clinton.

The Daily Show host began his remote interview by asking the former Secretary of
State what she’s been up to during quarantine. “Because I know if I was in your
position, I would spend most of my time tweeting ‘I told you so’ and I would
walk around the street just looking at people saying, ‘It could have been me, it
could have been me.’”

“Well, you know, before the lockdown I was doing all of that,” Clinton joked in
response. “I mean there’s probably video.”

But things turned more serious when Noah asked Clinton how she’s feeling about
the 2020 race. “It seems like America is on an ominous path to a November date
when there is going to be a lot of questions in and around the election,” the
host said. “Donald Trump is vehemently against mail-in voting. What do you make
of this and what do you think the path is to getting people the easiest access
to casting their votes?”

Clinton argued that Republicans will try to “prevent as many people who think
they won’t vote for them from voting,” specifically young people,
African-Americans and Hispanics. But beyond that, Noah wanted to know if Clinton
thinks Trump will try to undermine the legitimacy of the entire election if he
loses.

“Well, I think it is a fair point to raise as to whether or not, if he loses,
he’s going to go quietly or not,” she said. “And we have to be ready for that.
But there have been so many academic studies and other analyses, which point out
that it’s just an inaccurate, fraudulent claim.”

Steering the conversation back to the “real danger” of voter suppression and
foreign interference, Clinton said, “Look, I want a fair election. If people get
to vote and they, for whatever reason, vote for Donald Trump, OK, we’ll accept
it. Not happily.”

“But I don't think that’s what will happen,” she continued, “because I think the
more people who can actually get to the polls, whether by mail or in person, and
get their votes counted, then we are going to have the kind of election we
should have. And then it will be a win both in the popular vote and the
Electoral College.”

Later, Clinton blasted Trump for commuting his friend Roger Stone’s prison
sentence. “It’s a continuation of the cover-up,” she said. “Because the one
thing that Trump is fearful of, when it comes to his being president, is that
finally we will see how illegitimate his victory actually was. And how he was
involved in the seeking of foreign help and the utilization of it. And how Roger
Stone was critical to that.”

“But, you know, unless Trump is defeated at the polls in November,” she
concluded, “we will never really know everything there is to know about this
really deep, ongoing dismantling of institutions and undermining the rule of law
and the original sin of the way that he actually won the election. So Roger
Stone was in the middle of it all. And that’s why Trump had to cover it up.”

*
Jack Shit
2020-07-14 05:31:18 UTC
https://www.thedailybeast.com/hillary-clinton-delivers-trump-2020-warning-on-the-daily-show-we-must-be-ready-if-he-doesnt-go-quietly?ref=home?ref=home
Clinton also explained why Trump ?ad to?commute Roger Stone? sentence in
order to ?over up?his ?llegitimate?2016 victory.
Hillary Clinton.
The Daily Show host began his remote interview by asking the former Secretary of
State what she? been up to during quarantine. ?ecause I know if I was in your
position, I would spend most of my time tweeting ? told you so?and I would
walk around the street just looking at people saying, ?t could have been me, it
could have been me.?
?ell, you know, before the lockdown I was doing all of that,?Clinton joked in
response. ? mean there? probably video.?
But things turned more serious when Noah asked Clinton how she? feeling about
the 2020 race. ?t seems like America is on an ominous path to a November date
when there is going to be a lot of questions in and around the election,?the
host said. ?onald Trump is vehemently against mail-in voting. What do you make
of this and what do you think the path is to getting people the easiest access
to casting their votes??
Clinton argued that Republicans will try to ?revent as many people who think
they won? vote for them from voting,?specifically young people,
African-Americans and Hispanics. But beyond that, Noah wanted to know if Clinton
thinks Trump will try to undermine the legitimacy of the entire election if he
loses.
?ell, I think it is a fair point to raise as to whether or not, if he loses,
he? going to go quietly or not,?she said. ?nd we have to be ready for that.
But there have been so many academic studies and other analyses, which point out
that it? just an inaccurate, fraudulent claim.?
Steering the conversation back to the ?eal danger?of voter suppression and
foreign interference, Clinton said, ?ook, I want a fair election. If people get
to vote and they, for whatever reason, vote for Donald Trump, OK, we?l accept
it. Not happily.?
?ut I don't think that? what will happen,?she continued, ?ecause I think the
more people who can actually get to the polls, whether by mail or in person, and
get their votes counted, then we are going to have the kind of election we
should have. And then it will be a win both in the popular vote and the
Electoral College.?
Later, Clinton blasted Trump for commuting his friend Roger Stone? prison
sentence. ?t? a continuation of the cover-up,?she said. ?ecause the one
thing that Trump is fearful of, when it comes to his being president, is that
finally we will see how illegitimate his victory actually was. And how he was
involved in the seeking of foreign help and the utilization of it. And how Roger
Stone was critical to that.?
?ut, you know, unless Trump is defeated at the polls in November,?she
concluded, ?e will never really know everything there is to know about this
really deep, ongoing dismantling of institutions and undermining the rule of law
and the original sin of the way that he actually won the election. So Roger
Stone was in the middle of it all. And that? why Trump had to cover it up.?
My Lord your queen bee has spoken. Remember how quiet she was when she
lost? LOL
Lickspittle Trump Propagandist Sean Hannity
2020-07-14 13:07:36 UTC
https://www.thedailybeast.com/hillary-clinton-delivers-trump-2020-warning
-on-the-daily-show-we-must-be-ready-if-he-doesnt-go-quietly?ref=home?ref=
home
Hillary's to blame for all Trump's failures and his eventual suicide in the
bunker after election day.
Jack Shit
Hillary has no room to talk after she cried for 3 years about losing.
d***@cox.net
2020-07-14 19:47:41 UTC
On Tue, 14 Jul 2020 13:07:36 +0000 (UTC), Lickspittle Trump Propagandist Sean
Post by Miloch
https://www.thedailybeast.com/hillary-clinton-delivers-trump-2020-warning
-on-the-daily-show-we-must-be-ready-if-he-doesnt-go-quietly?ref=home?ref=
home
Hillary's to blame for all Trump's failures and his eventual suicide in the
bunker after election day.
What failures. He's the best president we've had in a long time - a businessman
and not a politician.
the dukester, American-American