Trump Seems Resigned Biden Will Win Hes Going to Be Your President
2020-06-27 03:36:40 UTC
https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-seemingly-tells-sean-hannity-that-biden-will-win-saying-hes-going-to-be-your-president?ref=home?ref=home

The remark comes after Trump told an Arizona reporter that Biden “will complete”
the border wall.

For the second time this week, President Donald Trump appeared almost resigned
to the idea that former Vice President Joe Biden will beat him in November,
telling Fox News’ Sean Hannity that Biden “is going to be president because some
people don’t love me.”

During a town hall in key swing state Wisconsin, Trump fell back on his
well-worn attack lines against his Democratic opponent, painting Biden as too
old and suffering from cognitive decline.

“Whenever he does talk, he can’t put two sentences together,” Trump exclaimed.
“I don’t want to be nice or un-nice. The man can’t speak.”

At the same time, the president seemed to acknowledge current polling, which
shows the ex-veep up by double digits nationally and leading in most
battleground states—including Wisconsin, a must-win for Trump.

“And he is going to be president because some people don’t love me, maybe,”
Trump said. “And all I’m doing is doing my job.”

The president insisted that before the “China plague” hit, the country was
enjoying the “best job numbers we ever had” and the “best economy we ever had.”
He then pivoted to complaining about China, which he said “ate our lunch” before
he entered office.

The president used similarly interesting language while speaking about the
possibility of a Biden presidency earlier this week.

Asked during a trip to Arizona to react to Biden saying he may not complete
construction on the border wall if elected, Trump said: “No, he will complete
it. You’d have a revolution if they didn’t do it.”

A number of conservatives have recently begun to sound the alarm on Trump’s
plummeting poll numbers and declining re-election chances. In a fiery Thursday
night monologue, Fox News host Tucker Carlson warned Trump that he “could well
lose this election” if he doesn’t turn things around soon.

2020-06-27 04:48:11 UTC
https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-seemingly-tells-sean-hannity-that-biden-wi
ll-win-saying-hes-going-to-be-your-president?ref=home?ref=home
There's many a slip betwixt cup and lip.

In 2016 many people didn't vote because they were sure iDJT would
lose. A repeat of voter complacency in 2020 can reelect iDJT.
Also always in motion is the future. I cannot predict nothing
will happen in the next six months to change his public
perception.

I do predict that if reelected he will continue to do more damage
to states that voted for him than states that voted against. So,
yeah, reelect him. He is my revenge on people who want his
vengeance on me.
2020-06-27 05:08:53 UTC
In article <chine.bleu-***@reader.eternal-september.org>, Siri
Cruise says...
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Miloch
https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-seemingly-tells-sean-hannity-that-biden-wi
ll-win-saying-hes-going-to-be-your-president?ref=home?ref=home
There's many a slip betwixt cup and lip.
In 2016 many people didn't vote because they were sure iDJT would
lose. A repeat of voter complacency in 2020 can reelect iDJT.
Also always in motion is the future. I cannot predict nothing
will happen in the next six months to change his public
perception.
I do predict that if reelected he will continue to do more damage
to states that voted for him than states that voted against. So,
yeah, reelect him. He is my revenge on people who want his
vengeance on me.
Not that you were planning on it but any preparations on a European vacation
will be on hold as of Jul 1...

EU prepares to ban American travelers as borders reopen on July 1

https://www.axios.com/eu-american-travelers-ban-reopen-border-f1bee9c2-daa5-482a-b4c0-a7e9948580cb.html

The European Union is preparing to ban American travelers from entering the bloc
when it reopens its borders to the outside world starting July 1, labeling the
U.S. along with Russia and Brazil for their failure to stop the spread of the
coronavirus, according to the New York Times.

Why it matters: It's an international rebuke of the Trump administration's
handling of the pandemic. Millions of American tourists travel to the EU every
summer, but that's unlikely to happen until the U.S. gets the virus under
control.

*Travelers around the world have been banned from traveling to the EU since
mid-March, but countries have been starting to lift travel restrictions to
fellow member states within the bloc over the past few weeks.

*The final decision on which countries will be excluded from the EU's list of
admissible travelers is expected early next week, before the bloc reopens on
July 1.

What's new: The full list of countries designated as safe for tourism was
finalized on Friday, per the Times, and includes Australia, Canada, Japan, South
Korea, Thailand, New Zealand, Rwanda and the Vatican, per the Times.

Between the lines: Member states are considering two potential lists of
acceptable travelers, depending on how their countries are faring during the
pandemic, according to the Times.

*Both lists reportedly include China, as well as developing nations like Uganda,
Cuba and Vietnam.

The big picture: Trump infuriated European leaders when he suddenly announced a
ban on most EU citizens traveling to the U.S. in mid-March, when Italy, Spain
and others were struggling to handle their outbreaks.

*Today, Europe has mostly curbed the spread of the virus and emerged from
lockdown, while new cases in the U.S. are continuing to grow.

*The U.S. has so far reported more than 2.3 million cases and seen more than
120,000 deaths from the virus, according to Johns Hopkins University data.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/23/world/europe/coronavirus-EU-American-travel-ban.html

*
Hello Kiitty
2020-06-27 06:01:03 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
There's many a slip betwixt cup and lip.
In 2016 many people didn't vote because they were sure iDJT would
lose. A repeat of voter complacency in 2020 can reelect iDJT.
Also always in motion is the future. I cannot predict nothing
will happen in the next six months to change his public
perception.
I do predict that if reelected he will continue to do more damage
to states that voted for him than states that voted against. So,
yeah, reelect him. He is my revenge on people who want his
vengeance on me.
Oh man are you going to be crestfallen, AGAIN.