Important Question Facing Trump
2020-11-08 15:44:33 UTC
What are Melania's plans for the White House Christmas decorations?
--bks
I dunno but rumor is he's already changed the Thanksgiving ceremony on
the White House lawn -- instead of two turkeys this year he'll be
pardoning two lame ducks (possibly three).
trotsky
2020-11-09 12:22:42 UTC
What are Melania's plans for the White House Christmas decorations?
--bks
I dunno but rumor is he's already changed the Thanksgiving ceremony on
the White House lawn -- instead of two turkeys this year he'll be
pardoning two lame ducks (possibly three).
Pardoning? I thought Stephen Miller just comes out and bites them in
the throat for fun.