Grotesquely unqualified President, Blasts Obama As 'Incompetent'
2020-05-18 03:51:36 UTC
Trump Blasts Obama As ‘Incompetent’ After Apparent Commencement Speech Jab

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-barack-obama-commencement-response_n_5ec18a70c5b6ccfb5fa319ca

The president claimed he hadn’t heard his predecessor’s remarks criticizing U.S.
leadership during the coronavirus pandemic.

President Donald Trump on Sunday tore into former President Barack Obama,
calling him “an incompetent president” after Obama appeared to criticize his
response to the coronavirus crisis during two commencement speeches a day
earlier.

Asked about Obama’s remarks, Trump told reporters on the White House lawn that
he “didn’t hear it” before proceeding to bash his predecessor as “grossly
incompetent.”

“Look, he was an incompetent president,” Trump said. “That’s all I can say.
Grossly incompetent.”

It’s unclear if Trump was referring to a specific incident in his accusation.
The White House did not immediately respond to HuffPost’s request for comment.

Obama delivered two virtual commencement addresses Saturday, the first for
graduates of historically black colleges and universities, followed hours later
by a prime time special for high school seniors.

“This pandemic has fully, finally torn back the curtain on the idea that so many
of the folks in charge know what they’re doing,” Obama said during his first
speech. “A lot of them aren’t even pretending to be in charge.”

In his second address, he took aim at “so-called grown-ups” with “fancy titles”
who have “screwed up” the country by acting irresponsibly.

“Doing what feels good, what’s convenient, what’s easy — that’s how little kids
think,” Obama said. “Unfortunately, a lot of so-called grown-ups, including some
with fancy titles and important jobs, still think that way — which is why things
are so screwed up. I hope that instead, you decide to ground yourself in values
that last, like honesty, hard work, responsibility, fairness, generosity,
respect for others.”

Many viewers interpreted the comments as a thinly veiled attack on Trump’s
leadership.

*
Hello Kiitty
2020-05-18 04:13:04 UTC
“Look, he was an incompetent president,” Trump said. “That’s all I can say.
Grossly incompetent.”
-
Obama did fuck up just about everything he touched. Never elect a community
organizer to run a country. Even his brother doesn't like him.
PaxPerPoten
2020-05-18 05:13:35 UTC
Post by Hello Kiitty
“Look, he was an incompetent president,” Trump said. “That’s all I can say.
Grossly incompetent.”
-
Obama did fuck up just about everything he touched. Never elect a community
organizer to run a country. Even his brother doesn't like him.
I thought it was interesting that his Grandmother conveniently dropped
dead right after telling a reporter that Obama was born in Kenya. I
wonder if those moves were learned from the Clinton's handling of the
demise of Vince Foster?
Miloch
2020-05-18 06:15:40 UTC
I thought it was interesting that his Grandmother conveniently dropped
dead right after telling a reporter that Obama was born in Kenya.
Heh..."Grandmother"..."dead"..."Kenya"!!!

You been sniffin' the same TrumpGlue as Kiitty!...and that also explains why
you're probably an Uber driver.

*
wonder if those moves were learned from the Clinton's handling of the
demise of Vince Foster?
PaxPerPoten
2020-05-18 16:11:28 UTC
I thought it was interesting that his Grandmother conveniently dropped
dead right after telling a reporter that Obama was born in Kenya.
Heh..."Grandmother"..."dead"..."Kenya"!!!
You been sniffin' the same TrumpGlue as Kiitty!...and that also explains why
you're probably an Uber driver.
You obviously cannot handle the facts, sonny. Don't worry, We adults
will protect you from yourself. Now you can safely go back to
daydreaming about your favorite Black Fairy tail.

You should be ashamed of yourself. Denigrating hard working Uber drivers
is irrational. But very much in line with your on the dole Marxist
Democrat beliefs. I still work for a living and provide work with good
salaries for others. What is your value on this planet?
demise of Vince Foster?
Miloch
2020-05-18 16:39:07 UTC
I thought it was interesting that his Grandmother conveniently dropped
dead right after telling a reporter that Obama was born in Kenya.
Heh..."Grandmother"..."dead"..."Kenya"!!!
You been sniffin' the same TrumpGlue as Kiitty!...and that also explains why
you're probably an Uber driver.
You obviously cannot handle the facts, sonny. Don't worry, We adults
will protect you from yourself. Now you can safely go back to
daydreaming about your favorite Black Fairy tail.
You should be ashamed of yourself. Denigrating hard working Uber drivers
is irrational.
Tell that to the drivers...Uber plans an additional 3,000 layoffs: report

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/uber-plans-an-additional-3000-layoffs-report-2020-05-18

Uber Technologies Inc. UBER, +6.79%, which announced 3,700 job cuts less than
two weeks ago, isn't done. The struggling ride-hailing service is cutting deeper
to the bone with an additional 3,000 layoffs, according to a Wall Street Journal
report, citing a memo from Uber Chief Executive Dara Khosrowshahi to staff on
Monday. The job reductions of 6,700 represents about 25% of the San
Francisco-based company's workforce. Uber, which has seen a precipitous plunge
in rides since the coronavirus pandemic, also plans to shutter 45 offices in its
latest downsizing, the Journal reported. Uber shares are down 16% over the past
year. The broader S&P 500 index SPX, +3.03% is up 4% in the past year.

*

demise of Vince Foster?
Hello Kiitty
2020-05-19 00:25:30 UTC
Post by PaxPerPoten
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Miloch
“Look, he was an incompetent president,” Trump said. “That’s all I can say.
Grossly incompetent.”
-
Obama did fuck up just about everything he touched. Never elect a community
organizer to run a country. Even his brother doesn't like him.
I thought it was interesting that his Grandmother conveniently dropped
dead right after telling a reporter that Obama was born in Kenya. I
wonder if those moves were learned from the Clinton's handling of the
demise of Vince Foster?
Democrats are looking to nominate someone other than Biden. For the historians
reading this at some future date, Biden did not die of natural causes.