Photoshop fail turns Australian prime minister's family portrait into a joke
Liberals can't do anything right
2019-01-10 01:53:08 UTC
Australia’s prime minister started 2019 off on the wrong foot.

A badly botched Photoshop job left Australia’s leader Scott
Morrison with two left feet, and turned his family portrait into
an international joke.

The untouched photo showed Morrison in a pair of dirty white K
Swiss sneakers with blue stripes, beaming alongside his wife,
two daughters and their family dog.

But it appears that someone on his team wanted to give him a
upgrade his shoe game .

The image, posted to his official web site, was retouched to
give Morrison a pair of gleaming white sneakers — though both
shoes were for left feet.

Morrison addressed the gaffe Wednesday morning.

“Message to my department: I didn’t ask for the shoeshine,” the
politician tweeted Wednesday morning.

“But if you must Photoshop, please focus on the hair (lack
thereof), not the feet!” added Morrison, whose hair is thinning
at the top.

The leader’s message was accompanied by a photo of his trusty,
grimy kicks.

“Here they are in all their glory — my footwear of choice
whenever I can get out of a suit,” Morrison wrote.

The image was widely panned as #shoegate on Tuesday.

“Our latest PM had nice white shoes photoshopped onto his feet
for his official pm.gov.au site?! Yup. Regular bloke. Our tax
dollars hard at work,” tweeted used @lukerhn.

https://nypost.com/2019/01/09/photoshop-fail-turns-australian-
prime-ministers-family-portrait-into-a-joke/
Taupe
2019-01-10 04:05:53 UTC
[...]
they're muppets all right, ALP were bad, but these morons have been a
dumpster fire for 5 years .

https://mobile.twitter.com/schnozzman/status/1082763234044604417?p=v

knights & dames
Travel rorts
NBN sabbotage
Hockey budget
cuts ABC SBS
Money wasted on SSM Plebascite
Killed fish murry/Darling
Doubled the debt left by ALP (what happened to budget emergency?)
no climate change policy
Wants taxpayers pay to build "soviet style" coal power plants
left refugees on manus /nauru to rot in indefinate detention
waste billions on Submarines F35's- proping up USA military industrial
complex.
Bonking -ban (christian country party boys rooting their staffers)

etc. etc....

bring on the elelction