Vince Gill divorce shocker
Add Reply
r***@gmail.com
2018-02-13 03:01:24 UTC
I Believe that the Ex was the nasty one in the marriage Vince still looks to much of a nice to even think he could be that way I am glad he has a great wife now I like Amy grant big fan of Vince Gill god bless their marriage
Paul Henderson
2021-03-24 07:21:55 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
I Believe that the Ex was the nasty one in the marriage Vince still looks to much of a nice to even think he could be that way I am glad he has a great wife now I like Amy grant big fan of Vince Gill god bless their marriage
I think Hugh Hefner once said that "Man seeks to spread the seed" woman seeks to protect it. This should explain all male female relationships. We men are not to be trusted period, And I have one other comment "If the Choir Director and the church pianist didnt run off together there would never be a human race." I am saying that as a preachers son who has seen it all. Religion only makes the issues worse but isnt sneaky sex so much Joy?