Demi Moore says she regrets having threesomes with Ashton Kutcher in new book
2019-09-20 15:10:16 UTC
https://pagesix.com/2019/09/19/demi-moore-says-she-regrets-having-threesomes-with-ashton-kutcher-in-new-book/

Demi Moore has revealed in a new memoir that she and ex-husband Ashton Kutcher
had two threesomes during their marriage — and that he then used the encounters
to explain away his later cheating on her, according to a report.

Moore said she only wanted to please Kutcher by engaging in the three-way sex,
but she now believes that doing so was a “mistake,” Radar reported Wednesday.

“I wanted to show him how great and fun I could be,” she writes in the book,
“Inside Out,” according to the gossip site.

Moore wrote that in 2010, she saw media reports claiming Kutcher, 41, met a
21-year-old woman while bowling with her daughter Rumer Willis, and cheated on
her in his marital home while Moore was out of town filming a movie.

When she confronted him, he brought up their threesomes as a defense.

“Because we had brought a third party into our relationship, Ashton said, that
blurred the lines and, to some extent, justified what he’d done,” she writes,
adding it was to “deflect blame.”

Moore also accused the “That ’70s Show” actor, to whom she was married from 2005
to 2013, of cheating on her before their separation in 2011 while at his former
co-star Danny Masterson’s bachelor party.

According to Radar, she learned about the alleged cheating from a Google alert.

“I felt sick to my stomach,” she writes.

Earlier this month, the New York Times released quotes from the forthcoming
book, in which Moore, 56, detailed suffering a miscarriage six months into her
pregnancy in the early 2000s. Moore “started drinking again and blamed herself
for the loss,” though she and Kutcher tried to conceive again through IVF.

Reps for Moore and HarperCollins, the tome’s publisher, did not immediately
return our requests for comment. A rep for Kutcher also did not respond.

“Inside Out” is set to be released Sept. 24.

*
Alan Smithee
2019-09-21 03:10:46 UTC
https://pagesix.com/2019/09/19/demi-moore-says-she-regrets-having-threesomes-with-ashton-kutcher-in-new-book/
Demi Moore has revealed in a new memoir that she and ex-husband Ashton Kutcher
had two threesomes during their marriage — and that he then used the encounters
to explain away his later cheating on her, according to a report.
“Inside Out” is set to be released Sept. 24.
People still care about this woman? She hasn't worked in years because
her demands earned her the nickname "gimmee more" ($12 million for "GI
Jane").
super70s
2019-09-22 11:56:59 UTC
Post by Alan Smithee
Post by Miloch
https://pagesix.com/2019/09/19/demi-moore-says-she-regrets-having-
threesomes-with-ashton-kutcher-in-new-book/
Demi Moore has revealed in a new memoir that she and ex-husband Ashton
Kutcher had two threesomes during their marriage -- and that he then used
the encounters to explain away his later cheating on her, according to a
report. "Inside Out" is set to be released Sept. 24.
People still care about this woman? She hasn't worked in years because
her demands earned her the nickname "gimmee more" ($12 million for "GI
Jane").
Sounds like she may be gradually accepting the fact she's well into
middle age and not Norma Desmond in Sunset Boulevard.
moviePig
2019-09-22 14:00:20 UTC
Post by Alan Smithee
Post by Miloch
https://pagesix.com/2019/09/19/demi-moore-says-she-regrets-having-
threesomes-with-ashton-kutcher-in-new-book/
Demi Moore has revealed in a new memoir that she and ex-husband Ashton
Kutcher had two threesomes during their marriage -- and that he then used
the encounters to explain away his later cheating on her, according to a
report. "Inside Out" is set to be released Sept. 24.
People still care about this woman? She hasn't worked in years because
her demands earned her the nickname "gimmee more" ($12 million for "GI
Jane").
Sounds like she may be gradually accepting the fact she's well into
middle age and not Norma Desmond in Sunset Boulevard.
"...she and ex-husband Ashton Kutcher had two threesomes during
their marriage...he then used the encounters to explain away his later
cheating on her..."

Sorry, Demi. I don't like to back Ashton, but you gotta think that was
handwriting on the wall, even if he didn't sign it...
--
- - - - - - - -
YOUR taste at work...
http://www.moviepig.com
Alan Smithee
2019-09-23 01:54:09 UTC
Post by moviePig
"...she and ex-husband Ashton Kutcher had two threesomes during
their marriage...he then used the encounters to explain away his later cheating on her..."
Sorry, Demi. I don't like to back Ashton, but you gotta think that was
handwriting on the wall, even if he didn't sign it...
Demi needs to realize that dating *much* younger guys is a recipe for
disaster.
AK did a skit on SNL about three-ways and it seems it was based on real
life events.