Dow gains 10,000th point since Trump's election
2020
2019-12-18 01:03:51 UTC
Wow
Miloch
2019-12-18 03:03:58 UTC
Wow
...he's still gonna get impeached tomorrow..."Wow"

*
2020
2019-12-19 04:11:02 UTC
Wow
...he's still gonna get impeached tomorrow..."Wow"
And I'll just keep making money. Poor you.

Trump 2020
Miloch
2019-12-19 05:43:50 UTC
Post by 2020
Post by Miloch
Wow
...he's still gonna get impeached tomorrow..."Wow"
And I'll just keep making money. Poor you.
Trump 2020
Ya ya...we get it...you be rich yada yada yada...you're as insecure as Trump
with his bizarre & constant need to remind any who care that...believe or
not...he really is a financial genius.

...as if we'll just take your word for it!

Bundle up TrumpStooge...looks like it's gonna be a cold winter in TrumpWorld

*
2020
2019-12-19 06:07:16 UTC
Post by 2020
Post by Miloch
Wow
...he's still gonna get impeached tomorrow..."Wow"
And I'll just keep making money. Poor you.
Trump 2020
Ya ya...we get it...you be rich yada yada yada...you're as insecure as Trump
with his bizarre & constant need to remind any who care that...believe or
not...he really is a financial genius.
...as if we'll just take your word for it!
Bundle up TrumpStooge...looks like it's gonna be a cold winter in TrumpWorld
If you saw me walking down the street you wouldn't know I was wealthy, and I
sure don't go about making it known to people in real life. Only to insecure
little Internet twits like you who brought it up first.

Trump isn't going anywhere. The Democrat's coup attemp was foolish. Anyone who
isn't stoned or have their head in the sand knows this will backfire terribly on
the Dems. Trump 2020.
Miloch
2019-12-19 06:21:20 UTC
Post by 2020
Post by Miloch
Post by Miloch
Post by 2020
And I'll just keep making money. Poor you.
Trump 2020
Only to insecure>little Internet twits like you who brought it up first.
Reread your post, dumbshit

*
the Dems. Trump 2020.
2020
2019-12-19 23:45:49 UTC
Post by 2020
Post by 2020
And I'll just keep making money. Poor you.
Trump 2020
Only to insecure>little Internet twits like you who brought it up first.
Reread your post
What's it matter who said what first? Stop making childish excuses for your own
screwups.

"Stocks close at new highs" 12-19-2019

See you in 2020.
Miloch
2019-12-20 00:10:41 UTC
Post by 2020
Post by Miloch
Post by 2020
Post by 2020
And I'll just keep making money. Poor you.
Trump 2020
Only to insecure>little Internet twits like you who brought it up first.
Reread your post
What's it matter who said what first? Stop making childish excuses for your own
screwups.
"Stocks close at new highs" 12-19-2019
See you in 2020.
...with your giant intellect, shouldn't you be goin' 'rogue' with Sarah Palin
right about now...this group is just a little too small for man or your enormous
"wealth"

*
2020
2019-12-20 01:30:01 UTC
Post by 2020
Post by Miloch
Post by 2020
Post by 2020
And I'll just keep making money. Poor you.
Trump 2020
Only to insecure>little Internet twits like you who brought it up first.
Reread your post
What's it matter who said what first? Stop making childish excuses for your own
screwups.
"Stocks close at new highs" 12-19-2019
See you in 2020.
...with your giant intellect, shouldn't you be goin' 'rogue' with Sarah Palin
right about now...this group is just a little too small for man or your enormous
"wealth"
You woke up this morning and Donald Trump was still your president. Now go cry
yourself to sleep, again.

Miloch
2019-12-20 01:38:54 UTC
Post by 2020
Post by Miloch
Post by 2020
Post by Miloch
Post by 2020
Post by 2020
And I'll just keep making money. Poor you.
Trump 2020
Only to insecure>little Internet twits like you who brought it up first.
Reread your post
What's it matter who said what first? Stop making childish excuses for your own
screwups.
"Stocks close at new highs" 12-19-2019
See you in 2020.
...with your giant intellect, shouldn't you be goin' 'rogue' with Sarah Palin
right about now...this group is just a little too small for man or your enormous
"wealth"
You woke up this morning and Donald Trump was still your president. Now go cry
yourself to sleep, again. http://youtu.be/oiW2yhZvByA
You're an angry little insecure Trumperoonie today...aincha...what was it this
time...the Mrs make ya eat your porridge?

*
2020
2019-12-20 02:55:36 UTC
Post by 2020
Post by Miloch
Post by 2020
Post by Miloch
Post by 2020
Post by 2020
And I'll just keep making money. Poor you.
Trump 2020
Only to insecure>little Internet twits like you who brought it up first.
Reread your post
What's it matter who said what first? Stop making childish excuses for your own
screwups.
"Stocks close at new highs" 12-19-2019
See you in 2020.
...with your giant intellect, shouldn't you be goin' 'rogue' with Sarah Palin
right about now...this group is just a little too small for man or your enormous
"wealth"
You woke up this morning and Donald Trump was still your president. Now go cry
yourself to sleep, again. http://youtu.be/oiW2yhZvByA
You're an angry little insecure Trumperoonie today...aincha...what was it this
time...the Mrs make ya eat your porridge?
Actually you're a sadder little Libtard today than most days. According to
today's CNN poll, most Dems thought we had a new president today. I think you
know we don't, but I'd like to know exactly when you found out. I don't eat
porridge.
Miloch
2019-12-20 03:16:28 UTC
Post by 2020
Post by Miloch
Post by 2020
Post by Miloch
Post by 2020
Post by Miloch
Post by 2020
Post by 2020
[...]
Read this poll instead:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

Mmmmm...nah! You're a porridge eater.

*
2020
2019-12-20 03:31:26 UTC
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html
Mmmmm...nah! You're a porridge eater.
His approval rating has gone UP since the attempted coup. Just what everyone
knew would happen, 'cept you. You don't even know what you're posting.

2020 FTW
Miloch
2019-12-20 03:48:55 UTC
Post by 2020
Post by Miloch
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html
Mmmmm...nah! You're a porridge eater.
His approval rating has gone UP since the attempted coup. Just what everyone
knew would happen, 'cept you. You don't even know what you're posting.
You did notice that his approval rating was still 'under water'...did you not!?

...pay attention & try to keep up

...and BTW, don't you think you should refer to The Donald as 'Impeached
President Trump'?

*
2020 FTW
2020
2019-12-20 05:18:38 UTC
Post by 2020
Post by Miloch
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html
Mmmmm...nah! You're a porridge eater.
His approval rating has gone UP since the attempted coup. Just what everyone
knew would happen, 'cept you. You don't even know what you're posting.
You did notice that his approval rating was still 'under water'...did you not!?
...pay attention & try to keep up
...and BTW, don't you think you should refer to The Donald as 'Impeached
President Trump'?
It matters not what the polls say. You people should know that as you always
end up being losers despite the poll numbers. But again, even your poll shows
he's gone up. You're not even bright enough to post compelling data. LOL

Look, I'm done wth you for now. You're predictable, boring, you can't win and
you don't know when you've lost.

Trump: Still Standing
Miloch
2019-12-20 05:47:52 UTC
Post by 2020
Post by Miloch
Post by 2020
Post by Miloch
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html
Mmmmm...nah! You're a porridge eater.
His approval rating has gone UP since the attempted coup. Just what everyone
knew would happen, 'cept you. You don't even know what you're posting.
You did notice that his approval rating was still 'under water'...did you not!?
...pay attention & try to keep up
...and BTW, don't you think you should refer to The Donald as 'Impeached
President Trump'?
It matters not what the polls say. You people should know that as you always
end up being losers despite the poll numbers. But again, even your poll shows
he's gone up. You're not even bright enough to post compelling data. LOL
Look, I'm done wth you for now. You're predictable, boring, you can't win and
you don't know when you've lost.
You're a typical Trump supporter...scurrying behind him, picking up his
turds...smelling/tasting them and proclaiming how wonderful they are.

...you'll be back...you're predictable.

*
Trump: Still Standing
2020