Donald Trump is Now Feuding With Chrissy Teigen and John Legend???
2019-09-09 16:07:52 UTC
https://jezebel.com/donald-trump-is-now-feuding-with-chrissy-teigen-and-joh-1837980589

Consider my brain officially broken, as I have nothing clever to write about
Twitter user Chrissy Teigen and famous husband John Legend feuding with Donald
Trump over a Lester Holt special on MSNBC. While we used to consider such
ridiculous news items concerning the President as rife for mockery, it’s been
almost four years. Now they read to me as intended: humorless, exhausting, and
an almost unbearable waste of time. Regardless, it began (as most things do
nowadays) with a series of tweets from the President:

When all of the people pushing so hard for Criminal Justice Reform were unable
to come even close to getting it done, they came to me as a group and asked for
my help. I got it done [...] But now that it is passed, people that had
virtually nothing to do with it are taking the praise. Guys like boring musician
@johnlegend, and his filthy mouthed wife, are talking now about how great it is
- but I didn’t see them around when we needed help getting it passed. “Anchor”
@LesterHoltNBC doesn’t even bring up the subject of President Trump or the
Republicans when talking about musician @johnlegend, and his filthy mouthed
wife, are talking now about how great it is - but I didn’t see them around when
we needed help getting it passed.

Teigen, who was not mentioned in the special, was quick to respond: “lol what a
pussy ass bitch. tagged everyone but me. an honor, mister president.” Her
husband later joined in, begging Melania to “please praise this man” so that he
did not spend his weekends “hate watching MSNBC.” If you listen hard enough, you
can hear the “foul-mouthed” t-shirts being screen printed as you read this. And
with the news trending on Twitter, hopefully Teigen will sell a few cookbooks in
the process.

more at
https://www.etonline.com/donald-trump-calls-out-john-legend-and-his-filthy-mouthed-wife-chrissy-teigen-claps-back-132017

2019-09-09 23:26:36 UTC
wife,
Cue the videos of Trump swearing like a drunken sailor at his campaign
rallies.