Trump did not leak messages between cuckold Bezos and his black cum dumpster hispanic slut, AMI lawyer says
Felcher Adam Schiff
2019-02-11 00:02:14 UTC
A lawyer representing American Media CEO David Pecker denied on
Sunday that President Trump or Saudi Arabia leaked intimate
messages exchanged between Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos and his
mistress ahead of the National Enquirer’s recent exposé on
Bezos’ extramarital affair.

“Bezos and Ms. [Lauren] Sanchez knew who the source was. Any
investigator that was going to investigate this knew who the
source was,” attorney Elkan Abramowitz said during an interview
on ABC News’ “This Week.”

“It was not the White House. It was not Saudi Arabia. And the
libel that was going out there slamming AMI was that this was
all a political hatchet job sponsored by either a foreign nation
or somebody politically in this country,” said Abramowitz, who
also denied that conservative operative and Trump adviser Roger
Stone was behind the leak.

Saudi officials on Sunday also denied having anything to do with
the leaked messages between Bezos and his mistress.

“This is something between the two parties, we have nothing to
do with it,” Adel al-Jubeir, the kingdom’s minister of state for
foreign affairs, told CBS’ “Face the Nation."

Bezos has said AMI threatened to publish the explicit photos of
him unless he stopped investigating how the Enquirer obtained
his private exchanges with his mistress, former TV anchor Lauren
Sanchez, and publicly declare that the Enquirer's coverage of
him was not politically motivated. Bezos also owns The
Washington Post.

Bezos' investigators have suggested the Enquirer's coverage of
his affair was driven by dirty politics, and the high-profile
clash has pitted the world's richest man against the leader of
America's best-known tabloid, who is a strong backer of
President Trump. Trump has been highly critical of Bezos over
his ownership of The Washington Post and Amazon, and the Post's
coverage of the White House.

Federal prosecutors are looking into whether the Enquirer
violated a cooperation and nonprosecution agreement that
recently spared the gossip sheet from charges for paying hush
money to a Playboy model who claimed she had an affair with
Trump, two people familiar with the matter told The Associated
Press on Friday. The people weren't authorized to discuss the
matter and spoke on condition of anonymity.

Bezos' affair became public when the Enquirer published a story
on Jan. 9 about his relationship with Sanchez, who is also
married. Bezos then hired a team of private investigators to
find out how the tabloid got the texts and photos the two
exchanged.

Bezos' personal investigators, led by his security consultant
Gavin de Becker, have focused on Sanchez's brother, according to
a person familiar with the matter. The person wasn't authorized
to discuss the matter publicly and spoke on condition of
anonymity. Michael Sanchez is his sister's manager, a Trump
supporter and an acquaintance of Roger Stone.

How will Jeff Bezos' divorce affect Amazon's value?Video
After Bezos on Thursday posted the exchanges with AMI in an
extraordinary blog post on Medium.com, several celebrities and
journalists posted on social media that they too had been
threatened by AMI. Ronan Farrow said he and "and at least one
other prominent journalist" involved in reporting on the tabloid
had "fielded similar 'stop digging or we'll ruin you' blackmail
efforts from AMI" and actor Terry Crews alleged the company
tried to "silence him" by "fabricating stories of me with
prostitutes."

In recent months, the Trump-friendly tabloid acknowledged
secretly assisting Trump's White House campaign by paying
$150,000 to Playboy centerfold Karen McDougal for the rights to
her story about an alleged affair with Trump. The company then
buried the story until after the 2016 election.

Trump's longtime personal attorney and fixer Michael Cohen
pleaded guilty last year to charges that included helping to
broker that transaction.

As part of a nonprosecution agreement in that case, AMI promised
not to break the law. The deal requires top executives,
including Pecker and the Enquirer's editor, Dylan Howard, to
cooperate with federal prosecutors. A violation of the agreement
could lead to criminal charges over the McDougal payments.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-did-not-leak-messages-
between-bezos-and-mistress-ami-lawyer-says
Anonymous Remailer (austria)
2019-02-11 02:59:27 UTC
A shyster representing American Media CEO David Pecker lied on
Bezos’ extramarital affair.
Zinger
2019-02-11 06:32:24 UTC
A shyster representing American Media CEO David Pecker lied on
Sunday that President Trump or Saudi Arabia leaked intimate
messages exchanged between Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos and his
mistress ahead of the National Enquirer’s recent exposé on
Bezos’ extramarital affair.
Bezo's is a scumbag in a dog fight with a shit-bag media rag. Big deal!
As for the Saudi's...They are in a war of our making and on our side.
Obviously you are not on our side. Go step on a live Claymore and give
us a bit of peace and quiet. You dumb assed Liberal turd suckers
couldn't wait to alienate Russia, and now you want to start something
with The Saudi's. The Saudi's popped Kashoggi because our CIA wanted him
gone. He belonged to a Rogue family that sold arms to our enemies and
also corrupted or bought some of our own politicians. He dealt in
selling American secrets, which indicates that Bezo's is complicit in
getting into area's overseas that are sensitive to American interests.
Only Bezo's has the juice to pull Democrat strings to do that kind of
dirty work. Possibly the highest level of Mole in our own country. The
Washington Post has long been a waste of compost and should have been
shut down long ago. I believe we should send the Saudi's some of our
finest heavy duty wood chippers and then close Gitmo with all those that
are screwing with America, being sent there and introduced to
wood-chippers. That includes a whole damned bunch of Democrat and Rino
Politicians that refuse to protect the American people and way of life.
The Saudi's don't pamper their enemies and it is time we set an example
in America for our internal enemies! The first bunch of antiAmerican
politicians sent directly to the firing squad would tend to clean up the
activities in Washington DC.
--
Amendment II

A well regulated militia, being necessary to
the security of a free State, the right of the people
to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed
super70s
2019-02-11 08:17:46 UTC
Post by Zinger
Bezo's is a scumbag in a dog fight with a shit-bag media rag. Big deal!
As for the Saudi's...They are in a war of our making and on our side.
Obviously you are not on our side. Go step on a live Claymore and give
us a bit of peace and quiet. You dumb assed Liberal turd suckers
couldn't wait to alienate Russia, and now you want to start something
with The Saudi's.
Such insight only surpassed by the articulation.