Sean Young Says Charlie Sheen Stuck a Piece of Tape with the Word 'C---' on Her Back While Filming Wall Street
2021-03-24 18:00:13 UTC
https://people.com/movies/sean-young-says-charlie-sheen-stuck-a-piece-of-paper-with-an-expletive-on-her-back-while-filming-wall-street/

Sean Young is revisiting her time working on her 1987 film Wall Street—but it's
not all good memories.

In an interview with The Daily Beast, published Monday, the 61-year-old actress
said her costar Charlie Sheen had written the word "c---" on a piece of tape and
stuck it on her back while they were filming the Oliver Stone movie.

Young added Sheen, 55, was "awful" to her during the making of the film, and
doing cocaine on set at the time.

A rep for Sheen did not immediately respond to PEOPLE's request for comment.

Young, who is best known for her roles in Blade Runner, Dune and Ace Ventura:
Pet Detective, has remained steadily acting, taking small roles in One Tree
Hill, ER, and The Alienist. Her voice can be heard in 2017's Blade Runner 2049
as the replicant Rachael, who she played in the original.

In March 2015, Young told The Guardian she "had to give up" her career ambitions
after a series of challenges. "It just hurt too much to care," she said.

"Of course if I were a man I'd have been treated better," Young added. "Duh. Why
are the dudes that run Hollywood incapable of honoring the women anymore? Maybe
it's because all these dudes were not the first choice of the women of their
youths. But they can make it in Tinseltown and perpetuate the desperate delusion
that they are powerful."

Young added she had no hopes for a comeback.

"It's like putting a beautiful racehorse out to pasture before her time and then
after 20 years expecting her to be the same horse," she said, although she does
feel "peaceful" and "happily avoiding the world's problems in Astoria with my
family and my dog."

2021-03-25 19:25:04 UTC
In March 2015, Young told The Guardian she "had to give up" her career
ambitions after a series of challenges. "It just hurt too much to care," she
said.
"Of course if I were a man I'd have been treated better," Young added. "Duh.
Why are the dudes that run Hollywood incapable of honoring the women
anymore? Maybe it's because all these dudes were not the first choice of the
women of their youths. But they can make it in Tinseltown and perpetuate the
desperate delusion that they are powerful."
The Catwoman audition stunt did her in as I remember, nobody's fault but
her own.