You know who is such an attention seeker.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
2018-06-23 07:51:56 UTC
Maybe he should get out more often and get some real friends.

He is making a big fool out of him self and think he's so clever. He try talking about people he really know and stop pretending to know me.

Me and him could never be friends; I don't hangout with racist people.
MaxxX
2018-06-24 01:45:26 UTC
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
Maybe he should get out more often and get some real friends.
He is making a big fool out of him self and think he's so clever. He try talking about people he really know and stop pretending to know me.
Me and him could never be friends; I don't hangout with racist people.
This is him. Loading Image...