Celebrity voices that drive you crazy
j***@gmail.com
2018-04-07 02:44:38 UTC
The Melanie Griffith thread got me thinking about voices that make you nuts
(not in a good way). I really can't stand Melanie's, and the only reason I
watched "The Piano" is that Holly Hunter was mute in it.
Who else?
OTOH, whose voice do you love? I hate to admit it, but I really like Nicholas
Cage's voice.
Sheila
God Bless Jane Pauley. She just can't help it. Her voice is AWFUL. Please replace with someone who has a NATURAL VOICE with variable modulation. Pauley's voice is affected, unnatural, over-practiced with identical up and down phrasing in every single solitary sentence. While I am able to mute or fast fwd past her commentary, the poor studio people required to listen to the repetitive sound on every take must need Excedrin to endure it. God bless them. Help us please. Thank you.
super70s
2018-04-07 13:36:52 UTC
A tape of Fran Drescher interviewing Gilbert Gottfried and moderated by
Susan Collins could be used in place of waterboarding.
f***@gmail.com
2018-04-07 15:29:13 UTC
Natalie Morales and Craig Melvin on Dateline.
She talks too loud and is over enunciating every word.
Both are just annoying.
super70s
2018-04-07 23:07:06 UTC
Post by f***@gmail.com
Natalie Morales and Craig Melvin on Dateline.
She talks too loud and is over enunciating every word.
Both are just annoying.
Craig Melvin, yeah. Who told that guy he should get into broadcasting,
surely he didn't come up through radio.
c***@optonline.net
Sheila
c***@optonline.net
2018-10-23 17:50:39 UTC
The worst voice in media is Rita Cosby: the jerky 'laugh' humorless responses to just about everything, total lack of a sense of humor, constant repetitive of responses... - I challenge anyone to endure a half hour of Curtis and Cosby