Democrat whore Lori Loughlin, 56, 'wants to RETURN to acting' now that she has served out her two month prison sentence
Add Reply
Nancy Pelosi Ice Cream
2021-01-01 05:21:25 UTC
Lori Loughlin is reportedly interested in working again as an
actress now that her Varsity Blues college admissions scandal is
behind her after serving out a two month prison sentence.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9103003/Full-House-
vet-Lori-Loughlin-56-wants-RETURN-acting.html
BeamMeUpScotty
2021-01-01 15:14:15 UTC
Post by Nancy Pelosi Ice Cream
Lori Loughlin is reportedly interested in working again as an
actress now that her Varsity Blues college admissions scandal is
behind her after serving out a two month prison sentence.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9103003/Full-House-
vet-Lori-Loughlin-56-wants-RETURN-acting.html
Parole requires that the felons have a job....
--
That's Karma

*Mama'says*
255 - "I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop
frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself."
-D. H. Lawrence-
NoBody
2021-01-01 16:10:37 UTC
On Fri, 1 Jan 2021 06:21:25 +0100 (CET), "Nancy Pelosi Ice Cream"
Post by Nancy Pelosi Ice Cream
Lori Loughlin is reportedly interested in working again as an
actress now that her Varsity Blues college admissions scandal is
behind her after serving out a two month prison sentence.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9103003/Full-House-
vet-Lori-Loughlin-56-wants-RETURN-acting.html
Why are we making such a big deal out of something that's been
happening for the rich as long as money has existed?