Cadbury under fire for same-sex kiss in new Creme Egg commercial
2021-02-19 18:57:48 UTC
video--->
https://nypost.com/2021/02/19/petition-targets-same-sex-kiss-in-new-cadbury-egg-commercial/?_ga=2.198361068.2135680370.1605656477-1115777547.1574097628

Cadbury is getting creamed by critics on social media, who say the British candy
company is “selling sex to children.”

A new commercial to celebrate the iconic Cadbury Creme Egg’s 50th anniversary —
happy birthday, you delectable confection! — and promote the chocolatier’s
annual Easter lineup, has scandalized fans with its cheeky message.

“It’s the Creme Egg Golden Goobilee,” a voiceover proclaims, kicking off a
montage of whimsical scenes depicting the many unique ways one can eat a Cadbury
Creme Egg.

“Calling all eggshibitionists: Let the eatertainment begin!” the ad’s voiceover
annouonces. “Lickers, let loose … Discreaters, come out of your shell,” the
voice continues.

But it’s the money shot at the end of the video that has viewers clutching their
pearls, depicting two men passing the sweet treat to one another in their lips
before bursting the egg and its creamy contents.

“Sharers, yea, we are down with that,” the narrator says.

Turns out, at least 26,000 viewers were not down with that, as a recent petition
suggests, demanding the commercial be removed from the air.

“By choosing to feature a same-sex couple, Cadbury’s are clearly hoping to cause
controversy and escape criticism,” the petitioner alleges, “by claiming that any
objections must be rooted in ‘homophobia,’ but members of the LGBT community
have also expressed their dislike of this campaign.”

The author goes on to accuse the Cadbury campaign of using sexually explicit
content to provoke viewers while “seeking to hide under cover of LGBT rights.”

“Cadbury’s is well aware of the religious significance of Easter. Therefore,
they are trying to cause gratuitous offense to members of the Christian
community during the most important feast in their calendar.”

They concluded, “Exposing children to sexualized content constitutes a form of
grooming. It is well-known that children will often copy what they see on the
screen.”

Last month, the Mondelez International, Inc.-owned company issued a defense of
the campaign, reported in AdAge.

“Cadbury has always been a progressive brand that spreads a message of
inclusion, whether it is through its products or brand campaigns,” the company
said in their written statement. “We are proud of our Golden Goobilee advert
which celebrates the many ways that everyone can enjoy a Cadbury Creme Egg. To
illustrate this and showcase the joy our products bring, a clip of a real life
couple sharing a Cadbury Creme Egg was included in the advert.”

Viewers have also since come out in support of the sex-positive commercial.

“People losing their minds over two men kissing over a creme egg but have no
problem with a woman cheating on her husband with an M&M?” joked one candy
consumer on Twitter.

“I spent my childhood watching a woman in a bathtub fellating a Flake,” another
pointed out, in reference to the British brand of chocolate bar made of flake
and thinly folded milk chocolate.

Other critics shared the prudish petitioner’s distaste for the ad’s content —
but for a very different reason.

“I’m DISGUSTED by this. I would NEVER share a Creme Egg with my husband,” said
one man, whose response was ‘liked’ on the social media platform some 5,600
times.

Another popular tweet asserted, “The Cadbury’s creme egg advert with two men
kissing is divisive and dangerous, because it promotes the unacceptable idea
that you should be expected to share your creme egg with another person.”

Mondelez, who appears to have no plans to shut down the campaign, added an
additional statement for anyone concerned about the social-distancing measures —
or lack thereof — on the Cadbury’s set: “The actors featured in the film were
from the same household, so they were egg-static to share a delicious Cadbury
Creme Egg together! We also ensured that social distancing and stringent hygiene
measures were taken when shooting the new advert.”

*
Robert
2021-02-19 19:50:55 UTC
Cadbury under fire for same-sex kiss in new Creme Egg commercial
February 19, 2021 at 10:57:48 AM PST
[...]
This is typical for the "Last Days" or the "Beginning of Sorrows" as spoken by Jesus, as well as other prophesies in the Bible.

"And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all. Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed. In that day, he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him not come down to take it away: and he that is in the field, let him likewise not return back."Luk 17:26-31 (KJV)

Then Jesus emphasized a point for the "politically correct" in that day, which is present day,...
"Remember Lot's wife. Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it. I tell you, in that night there shall be two in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left. Two shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Two shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left." Luk 17:32-36
Miloch
2021-02-19 23:07:18 UTC
Post by Robert
[...]
Yet another reason to make the switch from Cadbury to Mars Inc chocolate bars,
Bob!...I play it safe and only buy '3 Musketeers' and 'Snickers'...with Satan
and homosexuals lurking about, you can never be too cautious!

Praise the Lord and pass me a bag of M&Ms!

*
P+Barker
2021-02-20 00:07:58 UTC
Praise the Lord and pass me a bag of M&Ms!
Peanut M&M's.
Beijing Biden
That commercial is sickening. Another company to add to the boycott list.
Ted
2021-02-21 02:24:15 UTC
Post by Beijing Biden
That commercial is sickening. Another
company to add to the boycott list.
Two guys kissing each other is sickening. I
know a gay couple who're decent fellows and careful not to touch each
other in public. But I had to go to their wedding. Couldn't watch but
was able to fake it.
Peter Pan
I agree. But two chicks kissing is like vavaVOOOOOOOOOM!
Ted
2021-02-21 06:25:22 UTC
Post by Beijing Biden
That commercial is sickening. Another
company to add to the boycott list.
Two guys kissing each other is sickening. I
know a gay couple who're decent fellows and careful not to touch each
other in public. But I had to go to their wedding. Couldn't watch but
was able to fake it.
I agree. But two chicks kissing is like
vavaVOOOOOOOOOM!
Yes!! Few other things are that frickin hot. I
could watch two women kissing forever.
Ted
2021-02-21 02:15:41 UTC
Post by Robert
This is typical for the "Last Days" or the
"Beginning of Sorrows" as spoken by
Jesus, as well as other prophesies in the
Bible.
Jesus himself was gay. I already told you
that.
P+Barker
2021-02-20 00:06:51 UTC
it’s the money shot at the end of the video that has viewers clutching their
pearls, depicting two men passing the sweet treat to one another in their lips
before bursting the egg and its creamy contents.
Look at all commericals, any commercial.....
All the big companies feel a need to show same sex couples, mixed race
families, or something that degrades others.
Fuck em.
Mitchell Holman
2021-02-20 02:48:05 UTC
Post by P+Barker
Post by Miloch
it’s the money shot at the end of the video that has viewers clutching
their pearls, depicting two men passing the sweet treat to one another
in their lips before bursting the egg and its creamy contents.
Look at all commericals, any commercial.....
All the big companies feel a need to show same sex couples, mixed race
families, or something that degrades others.
Fuck em.
Who is degraded by the existence
of mixed race families?
Kenny McCormack
2021-02-20 13:05:36 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
its the money shot at the end of the video that has viewers clutching
their pearls, depicting two men passing the sweet treat to one another
in their lips before bursting the egg and its creamy contents.
Look at all commericals, any commercial.....
All the big companies feel a need to show same sex couples, mixed race
families, or something that degrades others.
Fuck em.
Who is degraded by the existence
of mixed race families?
Obviously, nobody. But note that the quoted text is an "or". That is, the
poster is saying that big companies are into all of these things (and
probably others):

1) Same sex couples (good, nothing wrong here)
2) Mixed race couples (good, nothing wrong here)
3) Things that degrade others (like Trump ads, or, for that matter
anything with Trump in it - here, obviously, there is a problem)

I get where OP is coming from.
--
That's the Trump playbook. Every action by Trump or his supporters can
be categorized as one (or more) of:

outrageous, incompetent, or mentally ill.
P+Barker
2021-02-20 13:20:45 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
Post by Miloch
it’s the money shot at the end of the video that has viewers clutching
their pearls, depicting two men passing the sweet treat to one another
in their lips before bursting the egg and its creamy contents.
Look at all commericals, any commercial.....
All the big companies feel a need to show same sex couples, mixed race
families, or something that degrades others.
Fuck em.
Who is degraded by the existence
of mixed race families?
Do you have a clue of what "OR" means?
Look it up.
Mitchell Holman
Why did you even mention mixed race families?
P+Barker
2021-02-20 17:15:24 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
Post by Miloch
it’s the money shot at the end of the video that has viewers clutching
their pearls, depicting two men passing the sweet treat to one another
in their lips before bursting the egg and its creamy contents.
Look at all commericals, any commercial.....
All the big companies feel a need to show same sex couples, mixed race
families, or something that degrades others.
Fuck em.
Who is degraded by the existence
of mixed race families?
Do you have a clue of what "OR" means?
Look it up.
Why did you even mention mixed race families?
Pay tension.............
All big companies feel a NEED to show mixed race families in their
latest commercials. This is a new phenonema. If my comment bothers
you, I have to wonder why......
Mitchell Holman
2021-02-20 19:05:23 UTC
Post by P+Barker
Post by Mitchell Holman
On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 20:48:05 -0600, Mitchell Holman
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
Post by Miloch
it’s the money shot at the end of the video that has viewers
clutching their pearls, depicting two men passing the sweet treat
to one another in their lips before bursting the egg and its
creamy contents.
Look at all commericals, any commercial.....
All the big companies feel a need to show same sex couples, mixed
race families, or something that degrades others.
Fuck em.
Who is degraded by the existence
of mixed race families?
Do you have a clue of what "OR" means?
Look it up.
Why did you even mention mixed race families?
Pay tension.............
All big companies feel a NEED to show mixed race families in their
latest commercials.
Prove it.
Post by P+Barker
This is a new phenonema.
2013 is "new"?

https://tinyurl.com/y7c7x62z
Siri Cruise
2021-02-20 19:56:51 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
Pay tension.............
All big companies feel a NEED to show mixed race families in their
latest commercials.
Prove it.
Good thing if it is real. Hybrids tend to be more robust. You
want to have children with someone as unrelated to you as
possible.

Two random europeans likely have a shared ancestor in the last
1100 years. Going further afield makes the nearest shared
ancestor likely even further away.
2021-02-20 21:02:41 UTC
In article <chine.bleu-***@reader.eternal-september.org>, Siri
Cruise says...
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
Pay tension.............
All big companies feel a NEED to show mixed race families in their
latest commercials.
Prove it.
Good thing if it is real. Hybrids tend to be more robust. You
want to have children with someone as unrelated to you as
possible.
...unless you're Jerry Lee Lewis who married his 13-year old cousin (and THIRD
WIFE who still believed in Santa Claus).

*
P+Barker
2021-02-20 21:09:41 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
Post by Miloch
it’s the money shot at the end of the video that has viewers
clutching their pearls, depicting two men passing the sweet treat
to one another in their lips before bursting the egg and its
creamy contents.
Look at all commericals, any commercial.....
All the big companies feel a need to show same sex couples, mixed
race families, or something that degrades others.
Fuck em.
Who is degraded by the existence
of mixed race families?
Do you have a clue of what "OR" means?
Look it up.
Why did you even mention mixed race families?
Pay tension.............
All big companies feel a NEED to show mixed race families in their
latest commercials.
Prove it.
Post by P+Barker
This is a new phenonema.
2013 is "new"?
https://tinyurl.com/y7c7x62z
Your own ref states: It is impossible to turn on television today and
not see commercials suggesting intimacy of interracial couples.It is
impossible to turn on television today and not see commercials
suggesting intimacy of interracial couples.

So, what is behind all of these intimate interracial commercials? This
is an interesting issue to explore but space limitations prevent an
in-depth review at this time. I would love to spend time in corporate
boardrooms and hear discussions on this subject. I wonder if there are
deliberate decisions not to show or to modify commercials featuring
interracial and biracial families in the South.

Obviously, the appearance of interracial relationships in commercials
is a growing trend. No doubt that there will be a plethora of
interracial commercials in the near future showing intimacy,
commercials that include children. Just remember that such commercials
are a sign of today’s times and were nonexistent, back in the day.

So I guess I am not the only one who sees this new trned.
Dreamer In Colore
2021-02-21 01:04:11 UTC
Post by P+Barker
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
[...]
You've got a problem with a trend towards interracial relationships?
--
Cheers,
Dreamer

"The more stupid the man, the larger his stock of adamantine
assurances, the heavier his load of faith."

H.L. Mencken
Mitchell Holman
2021-02-21 02:30:35 UTC
Post by Dreamer In Colore
Post by P+Barker
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
Post by Miloch
[...]
Patrick still cannot explain his issue with
mixed race families or why he brought up the topic
to begin with.
P+Barker
2021-02-21 14:21:43 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Dreamer In Colore
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Dreamer In Colore
Post by P+Barker
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Dreamer In Colore
Post by P+Barker
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
[...]
I don't have an issue.
I merely watch trends.
When people destroyed statues in the parks.
It seems to have been a trend.
They are renaming schools.
This seems to be a new trend.
You seem to be an ass hole.
This is a continuing trend.
Robert
Now that is true love, RCC style, to every padre that is all they see in others.
P+Barker
2021-02-22 13:01:27 UTC
Post by Robert
Post by P+Barker
Post by Mitchell Holman
Patrick still cannot explain his issue with
mixed race families or why he brought up the topic
to begin with.
I don't have an issue.
I merely watch trends.
When people destroyed statues in the parks.
It seems to have been a trend.
They are renaming schools.
This seems to be a new trend.
You seem to be an ass hole.
This is a continuing trend.
Now that is true love, RCC style, to every padre that is all they see in others.
I only see ass holes where they expose themselves.
That would include you, mitch, greggo, rudy, and a few others.
Do you enjoy being in their little club?
P+Barker
2021-02-21 14:19:27 UTC
On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 20:04:11 -0500, Dreamer In Colore
Post by Dreamer In Colore
Post by P+Barker
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
[...]
It is a trend.
I noticed it.
Schools have been closed.
I notice that.
You are an ass hole.
And I have noticed this.
Dreamer In Colore
2021-02-21 17:06:53 UTC
Post by Dreamer In Colore
Post by P+Barker
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
[...]
You noticed a trend towards interracial relationships? Wow.... welcome
to 2021.

Do you think that schools have been closed because of interracial
relationships?

I might well be an asshole, but you're a bigoted idiot.
--
Cheers,
Dreamer

"When it comes to bullshit, big-time, major league bullshit,
you have to stand in awe of the all-time champion of false
promises and exaggerated claims, religion. No contest. No
contest. Religion easily has the greatest bullshit story
ever told. Think about it. Religion has actually convinced
people that there's an invisible man living in the sky who
watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And
the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does
not want you to do. And if you do any of these ten things,
he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning
and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and
suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and
ever 'til the end of time. But He loves you!"

George Carlin, Dec 23 2005
P+Barker
2021-02-22 13:04:02 UTC
Post by Dreamer In Colore
Post by P+Barker
Post by Dreamer In Colore
Post by P+Barker
Your own ref states: It is impossible to turn on television today and
not see commercials suggesting intimacy of interracial couples.It is
impossible to turn on television today and not see commercials
suggesting intimacy of interracial couples.
So I guess I am not the only one who sees this new trned.
You've got a problem with a trend towards interracial relationships?
It is a trend.
I noticed it.
Schools have been closed.
I notice that.
You are an ass hole.
And I have noticed this.
You noticed a trend towards interracial relationships? Wow.... welcome
to 2021.
Thank you. I didn't know it belonged to you.
Post by Dreamer In Colore
Do you think that schools have been closed because of interracial
relationships?
Nope.
The ass hole part was right.
Siri Cruise
2021-02-22 13:26:29 UTC
Post by P+Barker
Post by Dreamer In Colore
You noticed a trend towards interracial relationships? Wow.... welcome
to 2021.
Thank you. I didn't know it belonged to you.
Welcome 221 BC.
Dreamer In Colore
2021-02-22 20:49:52 UTC
Post by P+Barker
Post by Dreamer In Colore
Post by P+Barker
Post by Dreamer In Colore
Do you think that schools have been closed because of interracial
relationships?
Nope.
So what was the point of bringing it up?

You don't think businesses should market to interracial couples?
Post by P+Barker
Post by Dreamer In Colore
I might well be an asshole, but you're a bigoted idiot.
The ass hole part was right.
I can see your point. Of course you're going to think I'm an asshole
if I keep pointing out that you're a bigoted idiot, Mr. Barker.
--
Cheers,
Dreamer

" I do not believe in talking snakes. I used to not believe in talking
donkeys until I realized how many jackasses I was arguing with here."
- Marvin Sebourn
Libtard
2021-02-22 20:58:24 UTC
On Mon, 22 Feb 2021 15:49:52 -0500, Dreamer In Colore
Post by Dreamer In Colore
Post by P+Barker
Post by Dreamer In Colore
Post by P+Barker
Post by P+Barker
Post by Dreamer In Colore
I might well be an asshole, but you're a bigoted idiot.
The ass hole part was right.
I can see your point. Of course you're going to think I'm an asshole
if I keep pointing out that you're a bigoted idiot, Mr. Barker.
Another word the left didn't even know of until 4 years ago.
THE OFFICIAL FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD VOTE WRANGLER
P+Barker
2021-02-23 13:02:27 UTC
Post by Dreamer In Colore
Post by P+Barker
Post by Dreamer In Colore
Post by P+Barker
Post by Dreamer In Colore
Do you think that schools have been closed because of interracial
relationships?
Nope.
So what was the point of bringing it up?
It is something I noticed.
You seem to be very interested in looking at bigger pictures.
I am here to help you.
Post by Dreamer In Colore
You don't think businesses should market to interracial couples?
It is up to them.
Any business owner can accept or deny buisiness.
As long as it doesn't go against the law.
Post by Dreamer In Colore
Post by P+Barker
Post by Dreamer In Colore
I might well be an asshole, but you're a bigoted idiot.
The ass hole part was right.
I can see your point. Of course you're going to think I'm an asshole
if I keep pointing out that you're a bigoted idiot, Mr. Barker.
You keep pointing, dremboat.

Mitchell Holman
2021-02-21 02:36:36 UTC
Post by P+Barker
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
Post by Miloch
it’s the money shot at the end of the video that has viewers
clutching their pearls, depicting two men passing the sweet treat
to one another in their lips before bursting the egg and its
creamy contents.
Look at all commericals, any commercial.....
All the big companies feel a need to show same sex couples, mixed
race families, or something that degrades others.
Fuck em.
Who is degraded by the existence
of mixed race families?
Do you have a clue of what "OR" means?
Look it up.
Why did you even mention mixed race families?
Pay tension.............
All big companies feel a NEED to show mixed race families in their
latest commercials.
Prove it.
Well?
Post by P+Barker
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
This is a new phenonema.
2013 is "new"?
https://tinyurl.com/y7c7x62z
Your own ref states: It is impossible to turn on television today and
not see commercials suggesting intimacy of interracial couples.It is
impossible to turn on television today and not see commercials
suggesting intimacy of interracial couples.
Why is that a problem for you?
Post by P+Barker
So, what is behind all of these intimate interracial commercials? This
is an interesting issue to explore but space limitations prevent an
in-depth review at this time. I would love to spend time in corporate
boardrooms and hear discussions on this subject. I wonder if there are
deliberate decisions not to show or to modify commercials featuring
interracial and biracial families in the South.
Interracial couples are part of the
background of everyday life so of course
they are in commercials. Only you seem to
take exception to them.
Post by P+Barker
Obviously, the appearance of interracial relationships in commercials
is a growing trend. No doubt that there will be a plethora of
interracial commercials in the near future showing intimacy,
commercials that include children.
OMG - Children are being exposed to
mixed race couples! In public! What do you
propose be done about that?
P+Barker
2021-02-21 14:26:36 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
This is a new phenonema.
2013 is "new"?
https://tinyurl.com/y7c7x62z
Your own ref states: It is impossible to turn on television today and
not see commercials suggesting intimacy of interracial couples.It is
impossible to turn on television today and not see commercials
suggesting intimacy of interracial couples.
Why is that a problem for you?
Why do you need to think this is a problem?
The trend for fall fashions was orange and brown.
I noticed it.
I neither like nor dislike the trend.
One's perception of a new trend does not mean that one is against the
trend. It is merely that one notices a news trned.
Post by Mitchell Holman
Interracial couples are part of the
background of everyday life so of course
they are in commercials. Only you seem to
take exception to them.
It is merely something I noticed.
If you cannot look and see trends, that is why I am here to help you
see them. Do you like being blind? Is this a problem for you?
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by P+Barker
Obviously, the appearance of interracial relationships in commercials
is a growing trend. No doubt that there will be a plethora of
interracial commercials in the near future showing intimacy,
commercials that include children.
OMG - Children are being exposed to
mixed race couples! In public! What do you
propose be done about that?
It is a trend.
I propose nothin.
I am merely an observer of life in this universe.
I observed that you are an ass hole.
This is NOT a trend.
It is a continuing existence for you.
Robert
Nice of you to represent your RCC so explicitly.
P+Barker
Whatever you want to fantasize about.
Michael Christ
2021-02-20 06:48:23 UTC
[...]
Welcome to the gay new world!

Michael Christ
--
Rom 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory".

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything".

"Sin is not what you do, it is what you are".

"What makes the bible the truth?" "The resonance of God".

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination".

"Compromise will condemn you".

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus".

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all".

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life".

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."
Peter Pan
2021-02-20 09:12:35 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Welcome to the gay new world!
I knew you'd like that, Mrs. Christ.
P+Barker
2021-02-20 13:21:41 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Welcome to the gay new world!
I refuse to be welcomed there.
Miloch
2021-02-20 15:39:11 UTC
—
or lack thereof — on the Cadbury’s set: “The actors featured in the film
were
from the same household, so they were egg-static to share a delicious Cadbury
Creme Egg together! We also ensured that social distancing and stringent hygiene
measures were taken when shooting the new advert.”
*
Welcome to the gay new world!
...same as the old gay world...'cept without the ancient Romans or Greeks
wearing togas...

*
Post by Michael Christ
Michael Christ
Michael Christ
2021-02-20 23:25:45 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Miloch
[...]
Oooooooooooohhhhhh, togas, so free and easy.

Michael Christ

ahead."
Miloch

ahead."
Ted
Jesus was gay, you know that.
Michael Christ
2021-02-21 21:25:21 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Miloch
montage of whimsical scenes depicting the many unique ways one
can eat a Cadbury
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Miloch
Creme Egg.
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Miloch
annouonces. “Lickers, let loose … Discreaters, come out of your
shell,” the
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Miloch
voice continues.
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Miloch
grooming. It is well-known that children will often copy what
they see on the
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Miloch
screen.”
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Miloch
problem with a woman cheating on her husband with an M&M?” joked
one candy
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Miloch
consumer on Twitter.
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Miloch
one man, whose response was ‘liked’ on the social media platform
some 5,600
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Miloch
times.
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Miloch
measures were taken when shooting the new advert.”
Welcome to the gay new world!
Michael Christ
Jesus was gay, you know that.
I would say emphatically no, but it is really irrelevant.

He could/can do whatever He wanted and it would be righteous.

Michael Christ

ahead."
Michael Christ
2021-02-21 21:33:05 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Miloch
montage of whimsical scenes depicting the many unique ways one
can eat a Cadbury
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Miloch
Creme Egg.
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Miloch
annouonces. “Lickers, let loose … Discreaters, come out of your
shell,” the
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Miloch
voice continues.
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Miloch
grooming. It is well-known that children will often copy what
they see on the
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Miloch
screen.”
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Miloch
problem with a woman cheating on her husband with an M&M?” joked
one candy
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Miloch
consumer on Twitter.
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Miloch
one man, whose response was ‘liked’ on the social media platform
some 5,600
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Miloch
times.
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Miloch
measures were taken when shooting the new advert.”
Welcome to the gay new world!
Michael Christ
Jesus was gay, you know that.
And just had this thought.

Jesus is God and if he was gay there would be no women.

Michael Christ

ahead."
Miloch
2021-02-21 23:42:47 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Miloch
measures were taken when shooting the new advert.”
*
Welcome to the gay new world!
Michael Christ
Jesus was gay, you know that.
And just had this thought.
Jesus is God and if he was gay there would be no women.
Prolly explains why he created transsexuals...and wearing dress-like togas.

...just my contribution to this thread.

*
Post by Michael Christ
Michael Christ
ahead."
Michael Christ
2021-02-22 02:51:46 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Miloch
measures were taken when shooting the new advert.”
*
Welcome to the gay new world!
Michael Christ
Jesus was gay, you know that.
And just had this thought.
Jesus is God and if he was gay there would be no women.
Prolly explains why he created transsexuals...and wearing dress-like togas.
...just my contribution to this thread.
*
Nothing wrong with a manly sensual extra high cut toga.

By the way, Miloch, there is no such thing as a 'transsexual'. XX or XY
is what you are born with and ain't ever going to be vive 'hop over the
fence' la différence.

Michael Christ
Post by Miloch
Post by Michael Christ
Michael Christ

ahead."
Miloch
2021-02-22 04:36:30 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Miloch
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Miloch
measures were taken when shooting the new advert.”
*
Welcome to the gay new world!
Michael Christ
Jesus was gay, you know that.
And just had this thought.
Jesus is God and if he was gay there would be no women.
Prolly explains why he created transsexuals...and wearing dress-like togas.
...just my contribution to this thread.
*
Nothing wrong with a manly sensual extra high cut toga.
By the way, Miloch, there is no such thing as a 'transsexual'. XX or XY
is what you are born with and ain't ever going to be vive 'hop over the
fence' la différence.
So...basically a tranny has two XX sexual chromosomes stuck in a XY chromosome
body.

*
Post by Michael Christ
Michael Christ