Yet another Nat'l Security Adviser craps out...Bolton Shit-Canned!
2019-09-10 16:33:21 UTC
Trump to Bolton: I Mustache You To Leave

https://splinternews.com/trump-to-bolton-i-mustache-you-to-leave-1838012253

President Donald Trump announced on Tuesday that he fired his Islamophobic, war
mongering National Security Advisor John Bolton.

He announced the news on Twitter, where he also said he would name a new pick
next week.

Donald J. Trump
✔ @realDonaldTrump
· 27m

I informed John Bolton last night that his services are no longer needed at the
White House. I disagreed strongly with many of his suggestions, as did others in
the Administration, and therefore....

Donald J. Trump
✔ @realDonaldTrump

....I asked John for his resignation, which was given to me this morning. I
thank John very much for his service. I will be naming a new National Security
Advisor next week.

15.9K
8:58 AM - Sep 10, 2019

Minutes after Trump’s surprise announcement, Bolton contradicted the president’s
timeline, claiming that he had offered his resignation last night, only for
Trump to say he wanted to “talk about it tomorrow” instead.

John Bolton
✔ @AmbJohnBolton

I offered to resign last night and President Trump said, "Let's talk about it
tomorrow."

5,140
9:10 AM - Sep 10, 2019

Just this morning—shortly before Trump’s tweets—the White House had announced
Bolton would appear this afternoon at a press briefing alongside Secretary of
State Mike Pompeo and Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin.

Bolton then doubled down on his you can’t fire me, I quit narrative, texting
media types to insist he had resigned, not been let go:

Robert Costa
✔ @costareports

Ambassador Bolton sends me a text message just now: “Let’s be clear, I resigned,
having offered to do so last night.”

1,178
9:16 AM - Sep 10, 2019

This is a developing story and will be updated

2019-09-10 19:35:45 UTC
Trump to Bolton: I Mustache You To Leave
LOL, sweet.
Post by Miloch
https://splinternews.com/trump-to-bolton-i-mustache-you-to-leave-
1838012253
President Donald Trump announced on Tuesday that he fired his Islamophobic,
war mongering National Security Advisor John Bolton.
He announced the news on Twitter, where he also said he would name a
new pick next week.
Donald J. Trump
27m
I informed John Bolton last night that his services are no longer needed at
the White House. I disagreed strongly with many of his suggestions, as did
others in the Administration, and therefore....
Donald J. Trump
....I asked John for his resignation, which was given to me this morning. I
thank John very much for his service. I will be naming a new National
Security Advisor next week.
Trump must have really been pissed, he didn't even call Bolton "a good
man" in his firing tweet.
2019-09-10 20:07:09 UTC
In article <super70s-***@reader01.eternal-september.org>,
super70s says...
Post by Miloch
[...]
Ya...completely weird...first Sarah Palin's marriage is on the skids...now this
Bolton thing! Trump's best course of action is to just hire Vladimir Putin as
his National Security Advisor...that's the only guy he listens to!

*
M. L.
2019-09-11 03:56:50 UTC
I informed John Bolton last night that his services are no longer needed at the
White House. I disagreed strongly with many of his suggestions, as did others in
the Administration, and therefore....
Donald J. Trump
Trump sure knows how to publicly humiliate those who worked for him.