Fox News Hanky Panky !! -- WARNING !! GRAPHIC !!
b***@gmail.com
2018-07-01 02:14:48 UTC
"At first, (Laurie) Luhn didn’t see much of Ailes at Fox. But after the network was up and running, she said, the hotel meetings resumed. Now he began calling her to New York for encounters. They developed a system. She says that Ailes or Fox executive Bill Shine would call then–Washington bureau chief Kim Hume and tell her there was a “booking meeting” in New York that Luhn needed to attend. (Through a spokesperson, Shine confirmed he called Luhn to New York for booking meetings.)

They met in the afternoons, she said, usually at the DoubleTree in Times Square, sometimes the Renaissance — Fox people preferred the Muse. “It was always the on-my-knees, hold-my-temples routine. There was no affair, no sex, no love,” she said. Ailes continued to give Luhn cash afterward, and she began racking up personal expenses on her Fox News credit card. (Luhn said she always paid the bills back.)

As she was promoted through the ranks at Fox, Luhn worked harder and harder to please Ailes. She zealously promoted the network’s right-wing agenda. “I was very proud of the product. I was very proud of how we handled 9/11. Very proud of how we handled the run-up to the Iraq War,” she said. “My job was to sell the war. I needed to get people on the air that were attractive and articulate and could convey the importance of this campaign. It was a drumbeat.”

Luhn said she sensed her colleagues in the Washington bureau gossiped about her frequent trips to New York and treated her suspiciously. She is convinced that many people at Fox News knew about what was going on with Ailes. “They all knew there was quid pro quo,” Luhn recalled. Two former Fox employees confirmed people knew Ailes was involved with Luhn.

A former colleague in Fox's Washington bureau said that Luhn was "dysfunctional” at work. “No one knew what the heck she did,” the colleague said. “She was a ‘protected person’ and left alone."

Luhn’s relationship with her boss at the time, Washington bureau chief Kim Hume (Brit Hume's wife), became strained. Hume threatened to fire her when she submitted an expense report for the DoubleTree hotel, Luhn recalled. “She said, ‘Do you expect me to sign that? I can get you out of here. I’d get you six weeks of severance.’” (Hume did not respond to a request for comment.)

In 2004, Luhn told Ailes about Hume’s suspicions. Ailes came up with a solution: Luhn got a promotion and a raise, and she would report to Ailes’s deputy Shine. Ailes summoned Luhn to New York to tell her the news, Luhn said. Then he told her to call Hume, from his extension, and inform her that she would no longer be reporting to her. She did, she told me, and Hume hung up. Ailes was sending a message to the bureau chief: Luhn was protected by him. Inside Fox News, Luhn became known as an “FOR” — friend of Roger. After the call, according to Luhn, Ailes turned to her and said, “Now, remember, you’re Doris Day. Go put your uniform on, get over to the DoubleTree, and thank me for this."

Around this time, Ailes’s star Bill O’Reilly was accused by a Fox producer named Andrea Mackris of engaging in unwanted phone sex with her. O’Reilly settled with her for a reported $10 million. Despite the obvious risks, Ailes’s sexual demands only grew more intense after he promoted Luhn, she said. On three occasions, twice at the Renaissance and once at the Omni Berkshire, she said, Ailes demanded that she engage in sadomasochistic sex with another woman while he watched. The final such session occurred in the summer of 2005, Luhn recalled. Ailes snapped pictures. Afterward, he left $1,000 on the dresser and invited the two women to a party at Elaine’s on the Upper East Side, Luhn said. “I remember him being there holding court.”

Former Fox News Booker Says She Was Sexually Harassed And ‘Psychologically Tortured’ By Roger Ailes for More Than 20 Years

New York Magazine - July 29, 2016
-- http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/07/fmr-fox-booker-harassed-by-ailes-for-20-years.html
b***@gmail.com
2018-07-01 16:20:55 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Former Fox News Booker Says She Was Sexually Harassed And ‘Psychologically Tortured’ By Roger Ailes for More Than 20 Years
Nobody is "harassed" or "tortured" for 20 years unless they like it.
Unless, of course, you're claiming that women aren't men's equals and
need special protection because they're too goddamn stupid to defend
themselves.
Wrong. They can defend themselves for a price.
b***@gmail.com
2018-07-04 11:49:49 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
[...]
NY Mag? That's no different from Coke putting down Pepsi.
As usual, you have nothing.
I showed proof. Yet, you have NO proof.
m***@hotmail.com
2018-07-04 16:41:57 UTC
--
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/07/fmr-fox-booker-harassed-by-ailes-for-20-years.html
NY Mag?  That's no different from Coke putting down Pepsi.
As usual, you have nothing.
I showed proof.  Yet, you have NO proof.
He doesn't have a real name.  I'm amazed at how these same guys can do
this same trolling for years, even decades.  Mike Weber, aka
"Ubiquitous" has been doing the same bullshit for at least twenty years.
 What kind of fucked up human being would do that?
A guy who would pretend to be a veteran.
And the little bastard only RECENTLY jumped on board the Trump train.

( That shows you what he thought of those previous twenty years)
m***@hotmail.com
2018-07-05 18:03:42 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
"At first, (Laurie) Luhn didn’t see much of Ailes at Fox.
Roger Ailes is dead and buried.
Here are the facts. President Trump will get re-elected in 2020. The
Republicans will keep control of the House & Senate in 2018.
And the "Blue Wave" will end up being a sad trickle of piss. And here is
the beautiful part. When it happens, the Democrats still won't have a clue
about why it happened.
For sure if the Dems don't learn and apply the lessons of 2016 they
should expect no better.
R U kidding? History "alone" gives the dems reason to expect better:
"In every midterm election since the Civil War, the president's party has lost, on average, 32 seats in the House and two in the Senate"

-- https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/everything-you-need-know-about-2018-midterm-elections-n832226
b***@gmail.com
2018-07-07 15:47:26 UTC
The one thing that's not in dispute is that the man who DID get elected
will be the worst president in modern history. For us, for you, and for
all the free world.
How nice of you to concede that about Barrack Barry Hussein Benito Obama!
You don't even know what "Barrack Barry Hussein Benito Obama" means or how that phrase got started.