Rosie O’Donnell thinks pal Madonna’s quarantine videos are ‘a little weird’
2020-05-14 01:19:53 UTC
https://pagesix.com/2020/05/13/rosie-odonnell-thinks-pal-madonnas-quarantine-videos-are-a-little-weird/

Even Rosie O’Donnell thinks her pal Madonna has been posting some wacky videos
lately.

The pop icon has been frequently sharing her bizarre “Quarantine Diaries,” which
show her sitting by a typewriter late at night, muttering about her physical and
emotional angst. In one video, she sat naked in a bathtub and called coronavirus
“the great equalizer,” but it was later deleted after she received a flood of
negative attention for it.

“I know, I know,” O’Donnell agreed when Page Six brought up the odd videos.
“With the typing, sitting in the bathtub, reading poetry naked. I don’t get it,
but she’s an artist in her own category and I think she does what she does and
she doesn’t care who thinks what.”

The “View” alum, 58, says that when she chats with her longtime friend, they
don’t usually discuss Madonna’s social media postings, but “she’s an artist and
that’s the only place she has to create right now.”

O’Donnell added that the “Holiday” singer is quarantining with her “young lover
and she’s happy. She’s got all of her kids except Rocco there and I think that
brings her tremendous comfort, but I agree [the videos] are a little weird.”

Madonna, 56, has been linked to 26-year-old dancer Ahlamalik Williams since last
year. She has six kids.

Meanwhile, O’Donnell, who currently appears in HBO’s “I Know This Much Is True,”
has been quarantining at her weekend home in New Jersey. She told us she was
recently terrified when she had to leave for the first time in two months for a
doctor’s appointment in New York City.

O’Donnell and Madonna met on the set of their 1992 film “A League of Their Own”
and immediately bonded because they had both lost their mothers as children.
They have remained close friends.

*
Natural Handcrafted Soap
2020-05-17 16:00:38 UTC
Hand Washing: A Powerful Antidote to Illness ..
What are the benefits of coffee for skin? Benefits of Coffee on Skin

https://www.naturalhandcraftedsoap.com/collections/coffee-soap/products/brazilian-espresso-scrub-bar-natural-artisan-handmade