Gone. Uncle Ben's and Aunt Jemima Slave Memorabilia
Byker
2020-06-17 22:11:31 UTC
Aunt Jemima and Uncle Ben's to Change Brands
What do they want, a crack ho' and a gangbanger?

Oh, and get rid of Famous Amos while
you're at it: https://tinyurl.com/ycu6q8mo
Hello Kiitty
2020-06-17 22:40:52 UTC
Post by Byker
Aunt Jemima and Uncle Ben's to Change Brands
What do they want, a crack ho' and a gangbanger?
http://youtu.be/TUup0WcXQ7w
She wants to see a black woman as the face of IBM or Apple? How about she get
out there and create a billion dollar business instead of tearing down other's
accomplishments.
Phantom_View
2020-06-19 05:33:27 UTC
Aunt Jemimma helped give me type-2 .....

I should sue her.
Miloch
2020-06-19 05:51:29 UTC
Post by Phantom_View
Aunt Jemimma helped give me type-2 .....
I should sue her.
Aunt Jemimma is not the same woman as Aunt Jemima...ya been humpin' the wrong
gal, buttweed...

*
Byker
2020-06-19 22:00:14 UTC
Aunt Jemimma is not the same woman as Aunt Jemima
I wonder if they have them in XXL: https://tinyurl.com/y8x5uw5g
Phantom_View
2020-06-20 05:29:22 UTC
Auntie is EVIL ... a plot to destroy 'white' waffle-lovers !
Byker
2020-06-20 21:43:28 UTC
Post by Phantom_View
Auntie is EVIL ... a plot to destroy 'white' waffle-lovers !
She has it in for waffle whiffers:

Byker
2020-06-19 12:46:25 UTC
Post by Phantom_View
Aunt Jemimma helped give me type-2 .....
I should sue her.
"Caress me":