The Mueller hearings were a waste of everyone's time
Add Reply
Save America - Ban Democrats
2019-07-25 08:41:05 UTC
Democrats = idiots.

Democrats hoped that dragging in former special counsel Bob Mueller
for hearings would jump-start their drive to get going on impeachment.
Oops: It turned out to be a total waste of time.

Mueller made it clear long in advance that he didn’t want to testify,
and wouldn’t talk about anything except what was in his report. He
even got the Justice Department to issue a guidance instructing him to
keep to his preferred limits.

That left Democrats using their time to read bits of the report, then
ask the witness, That’s in the report, right?

Mueller would then say Yes or Let me check or Can you repeat the
question?

Though he’s is a hugely accomplished public servant, Mueller was a
spectacularly unimpressive witness, often coming off as unfamiliar
with his own report or otherwise confused.

And because Mueller found no collusion, Dems on both the House
Judiciary and Intelligence committees couldn’t even come close to
making a case for impeachment.

Republicans in turn launched various attacks on the investigation,
which Mueller dodged as “not my purview.” How this whole Russia
investigation started isn’t the business of the Russia investigator?
That’s hard to believe.

So: What did we learn from the hearings? Nothing. What’s the impact?
Nothing.

Indeed, Rep. Michael Turner (R-Ohio) even shattered Dems’ bid to milk
Mueller’s claim that he couldn’t “exonerate” President Trump of
obstruction: Turner pointed out that prosecutors aren’t empowered to
exonerate anyone.

Dems’ bid to energize voters on impeachment fizzled, and we’re no
closer to knowing how much this long investigation relied on
opposition research by Hillary Clinton and dirty tricks by
intelligence operatives appalled by Donald Trump.

Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz is looking into
some of that. Cross your fingers that we’ll get some real news when he
files his report.

https://nypost.com/2019/07/24/nadlers-mueller-hearing-was-a-waste-of-everyones-time/
Miloch
2019-07-25 14:04:49 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, Save America - Ban
Democrats says...
Post by Save America - Ban Democrats
Democrats = idiots.
Democrats hoped that dragging in former special counsel Bob Mueller
for hearings would jump-start their drive to get going on impeachment.
Oops: It turned out to be a total waste of time.
https://nypost.com/2019/07/24/nadlers-mueller-hearing-was-a-waste-of-everyones-time/
Heh...New York Post...right-wing paper owned by doddering 88 year old Rupert
Murdoch and Donald Trump shill...it would be shocking if the Post said anything
else!!

*
BeamMeUpScotty
2019-07-25 17:06:02 UTC
Democrats says...
Post by Save America - Ban Democrats
Democrats = idiots.
Democrats hoped that dragging in former special counsel Bob Mueller
for hearings would jump-start their drive to get going on impeachment.
Oops: It turned out to be a total waste of time.
https://nypost.com/2019/07/24/nadlers-mueller-hearing-was-a-waste-of-everyones-time/
Heh...New York Post...right-wing paper owned by doddering 88 year old Rupert
Murdoch and Donald Trump shill...it would be shocking if the Post said anything
else!!
It did get some of the TRUTH OUT ON MSNBC and CNN, which was something
NEVER SEEN BEFORE by most DEMOCRATS.
--
That's Karma