Donald Trump tells North Carolina voters to vote TWICE by mail...
2020-09-03 01:04:27 UTC
...and in person to test the mail-in system as he ramps up attacks on postal
ballots

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8691875/Donald-Trump-tells-North-Carolina-voters-vote-TWICE.html

*President Donald Trump floated an idea to supporters in North Carolina
Wednesday - that they vote by mail and then in-person

*'So let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system's as good as
they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote,' Trump said

*Trump pitched voter fraud in front of a crowd of hundreds waiting for him at
the Wilmington airport, before he gave a speech honoring World War II veterans

President Donald Trump floated an idea to supporters Wednesday that they vote
twice - once by mail and once by person - to see if mail-in balloting is
working.

'So let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system's as good as
they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote. If it isn't
tabulated, they'll be able to vote,' Trump suggested to a crowd gathered at the
airport in Wilmington, North Carolina, where he had traveled to pay tribute to
the city's World War II history.

It would be considered voter fraud for people to knowingly vote twice in an
election.

Trump's comments were the latest the president has made to sow confusion about
the mail-in voting process, something he previously confessed could give
Democrats an edge.

Democrats have been pushing for more mail-in voting options due to the ongoing
coronavirus pandemic.

Trump arrived in Wilmington Wednesday and twice talked to hundreds of supporters
who had awaited his arrival.

They packed in behind metal fences and very few wore masks to prevent the spread
of COVID-19.

Trump called the election the most important ever.

'Because we're running against people that have some big issues, 'he said.
'They've got some big, big problems. They're stone-cold crazy. As you know Joe
Biden, he doesn't have a clue, we can't let it happen to our country,' the
president said.

Out of earshot from the White House pool, Trump engaged with a local journalist
who had informed him that 600,000 voters in North Carolina could vote absentee.

'I don't like that,' Trump said, according to NBC News.

'If it's as good as they say it is then obviously they won't be able to vote. If
it isn't tabulated, they'll be able to vote. So that's the way it is. And that's
what they should do,' Trump also told the crowd.

North Carolina is a key swing state that helped Trump win the White House over
Democrat Hillary Clinton in 2016.

He predicted to the crowd that it would happen again.

So we're going to win North Carolina, we're going to win South Carolina, we're
going to win Georgia, we're going to win New Hampshire,' Trump said.

He won all the southern states in 2016, but came up short in New Hampshire
despite winning there in the GOP primary.

'We just got a great poll from Michigan,' Trump added.

Michigan, along with Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, were the three states that
Trump surprisingly won to win the White House.

'Minnesota looks like it's really good, it hasn't been won since 1972 by a
Republican,' the president added.

Minnesota remained blue in the last election but has become a target for the
Trump campaign especially in light of the unrest in Minneapolis following the
Memorial Day death of George Floyd.

Trump has been campaigning hard against the riots caused when 'Black Lives
Matter' protests have gotten out of control, basing his 2020 campaign around the
theme of 'law and order.'

*
Mitchell Holman
2020-09-03 01:36:00 UTC
...and in person to test the mail-in system as he ramps up attacks on
postal ballots
Our "tough on crime" president urges
supporters to commit felonies.

Sheesh..........
2020-09-03 02:42:22 UTC
...and in person to test the mail-in system as he ramps up attacks on postal
ballots
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8691875/Donald-Trump-tells-North-Caro
lina-voters-vote-TWICE.html
*President Donald Trump floated an idea to supporters in North Carolina
Wednesday - that they vote by mail and then in-person
So he wants voters to commit felony voter fraud to see if they
get caught commiting a felony. Right.

What happens here is the counties print up a precinct list of
everyone registerred in the precinct who hadn't requested a mail
ballot. Precinct list: in person voting, and you sign the list as
you're given a ballot. Mailed ballot: not on the precinct list.
If you request a mail ballot, you get turned away at the precinct
polling site. (Though you can drop off a mail ballot at the
polling site.)

Until provisional ballots were invented, if the above get messed
up you were SoL. Now you can fill in a provisional ballot which
goes in an envelope with your name and affidavit.

Also now a few counties have no in person voting only mailed
ballots. And if you don't appear to receive a ballot, you request
a replacement, with the county keeping track of specific
cancelled and replacing ballots so if a cancelled ballot shows up
they know it's disputable.

Surprise! The people running election are smarter than iDJT and
the average republican. They have thought of the obvious and not
so obvious ways to vote wrongly.