Trump Rallies See Kiddie Porn Sales Skyrocket - Trump Lovers Are Pedophiles
Add Reply
David Horowitz
2019-10-07 22:33:33 UTC
Here Are All the Times Donald Trump Has Been Accused of Rape or Attempted
Rape

Taryn Hillin
10/08/16 4:07pmFiled to: SEX & LIFE
88.7K
19
6

Getty Images
Donald Trump’s reputation as a womanizer is well-known. So is his history
as a misogynist. But it’s only with Friday’s release of an extremely lewd
video, in which the Republican nominee for President can be heard bragging
how “when you’re a star” you can do whatever the hell you want to women’s
bodies—including “grab them by the pussy”—that the rape accusations leveled
against him are finally getting national attention.

In a statement released shortly after the Washington Post published the
damning video, Trump dismissed the comments as “locker room banter.” But in
light of these charges, the country is taking a closer look at what may be
a history of not only sexually violent words but sexually violent actions.

According to legal documents, Trump has been accused of raping a 13-year-
old child, raping his ex-wife, and attempting to rape a former business
associate. He vehemently denies all of these accusations—and it should be
noted anyone can file a civil complaint in court, and a complaint is by no
means proof of allegations. That being said, the accusations are chilling.

The first and most famous accusation comes from Trump’s ex-wife Ivana
Trump. During a deposition in the ‘90s, Ivana described a harrowing scene
in which Trump held her arms back, pulled at her hair, and raped her in a
fit of rage. She herself used the word “rape.” The details of the incident
were made public in the 1993 book Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J.
Trump, written by the journalist Harry Hurt III.

Trump denies this incident took place, and before the book hit shelves his
lawyers required that it include a statement at the front written by Ivana,
in which she walks back her use of the word “rape.”

“During a deposition given by me in connection with my matrimonial case, I
stated that my husband had raped me,” the statement said. “I referred to
this as a ‘rape,’ but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal
or criminal sense.”

In her statement she added instead that she felt “violated.”

The second accusation of sexual assault comes from a 1997 lawsuit. Jill
Harth says she and her romantic partner were working with Trump on a
business deal, when The Donald started making unwelcome sexual advances. In
a lawsuit filed against Trump, she says he leered at her inappropriately,
groped her on several occasions without her consent, and even “attempted
rape.”

In her lawsuit, Harth describes a scene in which Trump took her into one of
his children’s bedrooms at his Florida estate Mar-a-Lago, threw her against
the wall, began touching her all over, and lifted up her dress.

In an interview with The Guardian, Harth says she had to physically prevent
him from advancing and shouted out: “What are you doing? Stop it.” Adding,
“It was a shocking thing to have him do this because he knew I was with
George [her partner], he knew they were in the next room. And how could he
be doing this when I’m there for business?”

Trump denies any of this ever happened, calling the allegations
“meritless.” While Harth withdrew her lawsuit shortly after Trump settled a
separate lawsuit with her romantic partner over a business matter, she
stands by her claims. (Harth and Trump had a cordial relationship until
recently, when the allegations resurfaced and he denied them. At that
point, according to The Guardian, Harth decided to speak out.) She also
says Trump’s camp has contacted her on several occasions in an attempt to
make her change her story and deny it ever happened. “I said I’m not doing
that,” she told The Guardian.

The third case against Trump comes via a recent federal lawsuit filed in
June 2016 in the State of New York by “Jane Doe.” In the suit, Doe alleges
that Trump raped her back in 1994, when she was just 13 years old.
According to legal docs, Doe says she attended parties with Trump and his
friend Jeffrey Epstein—a registered sex offender known in the media as the
“billionaire pedophile.” Doe, who was trying to become a model, says it was
during these parties that Trump initiated sexual contact with her on
several occasions and on one occasion allegedly raped her.

According to the suit, Trump tied her to a bed, exposed himself to her and
then raped her in a “savage sexual attack.” Doe says she screamed for him
to stop at which point he struck her in the face while screaming “that he
would do whatever he wanted.” In a statement filed with the lawsuit, Doe
says Trump threatened to ruin her life and her family’s life if she ever
told anyone about the incident:

Immediately following this rape Defendant Trump threatened me that, were I
ever to reveal any of the details of Defendant Trump’s sexual and physical
abuse of me, my family and I would be physically harmed if not killed.

The lawsuit also includes a witness statement from a “Tiffany Doe,” who
says that, in the ‘90s, she was in charge of recruiting adolescent women to
entertain guests at Epstein’s parties—and she personally saw the incident
occur.

I personally witnessed the Plaintiff being forced to perform various sexual
acts with Donald J. Trump and Mr. Epstein. Both Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein
were advised that she was 13 years old.

In her statement, Tiffany Doe also says she witnessed Trump force other
minors to perform oral sex on him and witnessed his “physical abuse” on
them “when they finished the act.” On Friday, hours before the lewd video
of Trump was leaked, a federal judge in New York ordered a December hearing
for the case.

According to documents, Trump has denied the allegations, stating “These
allegations are not only categorically false, but disgusting at the highest
level and clearly framed to solicit media attention or, perhaps, are simply
politically motivated. There is absolutely no merit to these allegations.
Period.”
Eric Garcetti Buck Boi
2019-11-27 01:15:58 UTC
Democratic Party fundraiser and activist Ed Buck was ordered
Thursday to remain jailed pending his next federal court
appearance on the charge of providing the methamphetamine that
caused the overdose death of a man inside Buck’s West Hollywood
apartment in July 2017.

At a brief detention hearing in Los Angeles federal court, Buck
did not contest the government’s motion asking that he remain in
custody.

“I don’t see anything that would alleviate danger,” U.S.
Magistrate Judge Patrick J. Walsh said, indicating that Buck
presents a danger to the community, one of the primary issues
discussed at federal detention hearings.

Buck is due back in federal court in downtown Los Angeles for
arraignment Oct. 10.

Buck also faces state charges of running a drug den in his West
Hollywood apartment, but the federal case will be handled first.

Buck, 65, was charged last week with a single count of
distribution of methamphetamine resulting in the death of Gemmel
Moore, who died July 27, 2017, of an overdose in Buck’s
apartment at 1234 N. Laurel Ave. After complaints over several
years from other residents, the owners of that building have
recently filed an eviction notice against Buck.

Los Angeles County prosecutors had earlier declined to file any
state charges against Buck over Moore’s death, citing
insufficient evidence.

Moore, 26, was the first of two men to die at Buck’s apartment
in less than 18 months. He was found dead of a crystal
methamphetamine overdose, and the coroner ruled the death
accidental. On Jan. 7 of this year, a second man died of
methamphetamine toxicity at Buck’s home. The death of Timothy
Dean, 55, of West Hollywood, was also ruled accidental. County
prosecutors said that case remains under review.

Buck was not arrested until Sept. 17, when he was charged by the
District Attorney’s Office over a near-fatal overdose in his
apartment that occurred Sept. 11. Buck allegedly injected a man
with “two dangerously large doses” of methamphetamine at Buck’s
apartment. He allegedly administering a “dangerously large dose
of methamphetamine” to the same man one week earlier, according
to a bail memorandum filed by Deputy District Attorney Cynthia
Barnes.

Buck allegedly refused to render aid to the man, who eventually
fled from the apartment and called 911 from a nearby gas
station, according to the document. The 37-year-old man suffered
an overdose but survived, authorities said.

Buck was charged in Superior Court with one felony count each of
battery causing serious injury, administering methamphetamine
and maintaining a drug house. He appeared briefly in a downtown
Los Angeles courtroom, but his arraignment was delayed until
Oct. 11.

Buck was ordered to remain jailed in lieu of $4 million bail on
the state charges, but was then transferred to federal custody.
The state charges against Buck carry a possible prison sentence
of five years and eight months, but the federal charge could
land him behind bars for a minimum of 20 years and a maximum of
life without parole.

Federal prosecutors said Buck has a history of injecting men
with drugs and paying them for sexual activity. They contend
Buck flew Moore to Los Angeles and gave him drugs and money in
exchange for sex.

U.S. Attorney Nick Hanna said investigators have identified 10
other “victims” — including Dean, who died in Buck’s apartment
in January. The other nine victims all said Buck administered
drugs to them or strongly encouraged them to do so, and paid
them for sex, Hanna said.

According to a federal court affidavit, the man who nearly
overdosed in Buck’s apartment — leading to the state charges —
told investigators that “Buck solicited him to engage in sexual
activities and distributed methamphetamine to him nearly every
day during an approximately one-month period from on or about
July 29, 2019, to on or about September 6, 2019.” The man said
Buck “intravenously injected methamphetamine” into him on both
Sept. 4 and Sept. 11, causing him “to suffer overdose effects,
requiring him to be transported to the hospital.”

Buck’s attorney, Seymour Amster, has denied that his client —
who allegedly was present when the fatal overdoses occurred in
his apartment — had any involvement in either death.

Buck, a former Republican who first made headlines in the 1980s
when he spearheaded a recall drive against Arizona Gov. Evan
Mecham, has been a frequent donor to Democratic candidates and
officeholders, including all current members of the West
Hollywood City Council with the exception of Lindsey Horvath. He
has also been active in LGBTQ political circles and once ran for
the West Hollywood City Council.

https://www.wehoville.com/2019/09/26/judge-orders-ed-buck-to-
remain-in-jail-citing-his-danger-to-the-community/

TAGS: Barack Obama Homosexual Degenerate Gay Pedophile Democrat
Liberalism Pervert CNN CBS ABC NBC Disney MSNBC Faggots Hillary
Clinton Racist Queer Progressive Antifa Faggots NAMBLA