What the cluck! Bizarre Saturday Night Live skit of Donald Trump dressed in yellow suit surrounded by dancing chickens...
2019-07-26 15:49:26 UTC
...resurfaces on Twitter to the delight of millions

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7288105/SNL-skit-Donald-Trump-dancing-chickens-resurfaces.html

*The video was part of an SNL skit back in 2004 that showed Donald Trump
advertising a fictional Buffalo wing restaurant

•He was dressed in a yellow suit and tie and was surrounded by dancing chickens

•Trump took center stage throughout the skit as he danced awkwardly and
repeatedly pumped his fists

•He was surrounded by SNL cast members Amy Poehler, Maya Rudolph, Seth Meyers
and Kenan Thompson

•Video has been viewed more than two million times on Twitter in recent days

•Many have noted they were seeing the skit for the first time and had no idea it
even existed

A bizarre Saturday Night Live video of Donald Trump dressed in a yellow suit
surrounded by dancing chickens has resurfaced on Twitter and is now going viral.

The video was part of an SNL skit back in 2004 that showed the then-real estate
mogul advertising a fictional Buffalo wing restaurant - Donald Trump's House Of
Wings.

Trump took center stage throughout the skit as he danced awkwardly and
repeatedly pumped his fists.

He was surrounded by SNL cast members Amy Poehler, Maya Rudolph, Seth Meyers and
Kenan Thompson as they danced and sang around him in chicken outfits.

'Am I saying that I'm a chicken wing expert? No,' Trump says.

'But I am telling you this, the wing is hands down the best part of the chicken.
Better than the head. Better than the torso. Better than the back.'

He goes on to say that the wings come in five different flavors, including
'three alarm', 'suicidal' and 'hellspawn'.

'Donald Trump's House of Wings is hands down the best restaurant in New Jersey,'
he says.

The video has been viewed more than two million times on Twitter in recent days.

Many have noted they were seeing the skit for the first time and had no idea it
even existed.

'How is this the first time I'm seeing this?' one Twitter user wrote.

The skit was reportedly listed on the package of an SNL DVD but it was
mysteriously never included in the final release.

2019-07-27 11:36:13 UTC
...resurfaces on Twitter to the delight of millions
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7288105/SNL-skit-Donald-Trump-
dancing-chickens-resurfaces.html
A bizarre Saturday Night Live video of Donald Trump dressed in a yellow suit
surrounded by dancing chickens has resurfaced on Twitter and is now going viral.
The video was part of an SNL skit back in 2004 that showed the then-real
estate mogul advertising a fictional Buffalo wing restaurant - Donald Trump's
House Of Wings.
Trump took center stage throughout the skit as he danced awkwardly and
repeatedly pumped his fists.
He was surrounded by SNL cast members Amy Poehler, Maya Rudolph, Seth
Meyers and Kenan Thompson as they danced and sang around him in chicken
outfits.
'Am I saying that I'm a chicken wing expert? No,' Trump says.
'But I am telling you this, the wing is hands down the best part of the
chicken. Better than the head. Better than the torso. Better than the back.'
He goes on to say that the wings come in five different flavors, including
'three alarm', 'suicidal' and 'hellspawn'.
'Donald Trump's House of Wings is hands down the best restaurant in New
Jersey,' he says.
The video has been viewed more than two million times on Twitter in recent days.
Many have noted they were seeing the skit for the first time and had no idea
it even existed.
'How is this the first time I'm seeing this?' one Twitter user wrote.
The skit was reportedly listed on the package of an SNL DVD but it was
mysteriously never included in the final release.
Broadway Video obviously didn't want to help him get elected to
something.
Ubiquitous
2019-07-27 16:38:02 UTC
...resurfaces on Twitter to the delight of millions
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7288105/SNL-skit-Donald-Trump-
dancing-chickens-resurfaces.html
A bizarre Saturday Night Live video of Donald Trump dressed in a yellow
suit surrounded by dancing chickens has resurfaced on Twitter and is now
going viral.
The video was part of an SNL skit back in 2004 that showed the then-real
estate mogul advertising a fictional Buffalo wing restaurant - Donald
Trump's House Of Wings.
[...]
Broadway Video obviously didn't want to help him get elected to
something.
What about the skit appearing in 2004 are you failing to understand?

--
Watching Democrats come up with schemes to "catch Trump" is like
watching Wile E. Coyote trying to catch Road Runner.