Raymond Karczewski and Ted Kaczynski the Unibomber
Raymond Karczewski
2018-01-06 12:01:52 UTC
Raymond Karczewski and Ted Kaczynski the Unibomber

https://vimeo.com/249901879

A Living Christ Compares Ted Kaczynski, the UNABOMBER with you, the average man. Whose the criminal here Kaczynski,You, or the Government?

”No other man but I, in the recorded History of mankind, including JESUS CHRIST, has directly revealed to the World the SATANIC WEAPON used to enslave mankind ­ INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!”

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© ­ A Living Christ

http://www.arkenterprises.com/index9.html#Gospel
http://www.arkenterprises.com/jbtadx2.html

Vimeo Videos
A Living Christ reveals the secret of Heaven and Hell
https://vimeo.com/236044400
https://vimeo.com/raymondkarczewski

A Living Christ says BOYCOTT Government and Religion
https://vimeo.com/246907985
dolf
2018-01-06 12:49:03 UTC
Thus by our objective and latent analysis so far of that which can be
undertaken as a real-time computing cognitive function whether as an
extension of any mobile phone device as telephony / messaging process or an
undertaking as a stenographer function within parliamentary, business or
jurisprudential process.

That we have with just an initial analysis of only a few days of the total
spectrum which the narrative accords to us, already obtain a quantum of
intelligence by which we can readily cognise the obvious non-TORAH based
patterned behaviours as attribute equivalence by whom our antagonists are
defined as being Satanic.

It would on the basis of the apparent validity of our provisional #47 /
#237 / #277 as preliminary hypothesis thus far undertaken to press for the
initiation of a more substantial research project as an amalgam of the I
CHING / DAO TE CHING / CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY meta descriptor Prototype
narrative together with the #PAGE / @IDEA associated to HITLER’s TABLE TALK
epitome and the BIBLICAL Hebrew / Greek lexicon and narrative so as to
produce an effectual tool to enable a robust neutralisation of any
opportunistic methodology that it provides for institutional based
subversion of sovereign states and an impetus to global terrorist actions.

Our point of cessation for today as that CATEGORY OF UNDERSTANDING which is
associated to the solar eclipses occurring during World War I, also
introduces a logical fallacy as lack congruity and an ensnarement for the
Knights Templar International within their Saint Andrews cause célèbre
which is reliant upon a centennial reprise of the UTC 21 August 1914 / 2017
eclipse cycle over which they must now divest themselves.

The current text draft of the document is 84 pages and I'm going to cease
for the rest of the day...

... it is accessible here

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Voyeurism.pdf>

I make the further comment about the CATEGORY OF UNDERSTANDING
*INTERSECTION* OF OTHER IDEAS which are of a *SIGNIFICANT* detail and
dispersed throughout the temporal spectrum that will exhibit both a
congruity to other *TABLE* *TALK* topics over many years duration and may
be affected by a phenomenon which I call cosmic elasticity.

This is an objective assessment which is not reliant upon myself and is
unlike BANNON / WOLFFE's book of profuse opinion's of others which is
subjective and then by slight of hand declares itself to be objective
making an appraisal of such.

- dolf
Post by Raymond Karczewski
Raymond Karczewski and Ted Kaczynski the Unibomber
https://vimeo.com/249901879
A Living Christ Compares Ted Kaczynski, the UNABOMBER with you, the
average man. Whose the criminal here Kaczynski,You, or the Government?
”No other man but I, in the recorded History of mankind, including JESUS
CHRIST, has directly revealed to the World the SATANIC WEAPON used to
enslave mankind ­ INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!”
Raymond Ronald Karczewski© ­ A Living Christ
http://www.arkenterprises.com/index9.html#Gospel
http://www.arkenterprises.com/jbtadx2.html
Vimeo Videos
A Living Christ reveals the secret of Heaven and Hell
https://vimeo.com/236044400
https://vimeo.com/raymondkarczewski
A Living Christ says BOYCOTT Government and Religion
https://vimeo.com/246907985
*FRAUDULENT*

May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of
an Application for Planning Permit

- <http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

trinomial tetragrammaton rather than its encapsulated contrived use as the
microcosm to redefine the macrocosm as the quintessence of the Pythagorean
[Babylonian] as binomial canon of transposition as HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER.

- <http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

permissible to extend this definition to be a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING
AS A CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN
THE TEMPORAL REALITY AS THEN THE CAUSE FOR REASONING AND RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com/Grapple.zip (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS