Trump popularity takin' a plungeroonie! We're talkin' about a major dump!
2020-10-08 01:37:10 UTC
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

Wednesday, October 7

General Election: Trump vs. Biden FOX News Biden 53, Trump 43 Biden +10
General Election: Trump vs. Biden Economist Biden 51, Trump 42 Biden +9
General Election: Trump vs. Biden Reuters Biden 52, Trump 40 Biden +12
General Election: Trump vs. Biden Rasmussen Biden 52, Trump 40 Biden +12

We're talkin' a major thumping taking down the entire GOP with 'im!!!

Coming soon..."Donald Trump and the Art of Political Blowout"

*
Gronk
2020-10-08 01:44:07 UTC
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/
Wednesday, October 7
General Election: Trump vs. Biden FOX News Biden 53, Trump 43 Biden +10
Fox - now that's the interesting one. Even they can't hide things.
Capt. Trumpo
2020-10-08 04:40:17 UTC
In article <rllqt6$m21$***@news.mixmin.net>, ***@invalid.invalid
says...
Post by Gronk
Fox - now that's the interesting one. Even they can't hide things.
Yeah, but this is 2016 so Trump's going to win. Watch Fox News.