VILLAGE PEOPLE FOUNDER...'Y.M.C.A.' IS THE SONG OF BOTH PARTIES...
2020-11-09 03:09:35 UTC
...Bipartisan Dancing Proves It!!!

https://www.tmz.com/2020/11/08/village-people-victor-willis-ymca-trump-biden-music-both-parties/

You might've heard "Y.M.C.A." being played A LOT lately from both Dems and
Republicans -- a testament that it's still got pull on both sides of the aisle
... according to the guy who wrote it.

Village People founder Victor Willis -- the cop in the group -- tells TMZ ... he
just loves the fact his band's iconic earworm has seeped into the political
arena this election cycle -- even if that means it was heavily kickstarted by
Donald Trump at rallies.

n case you hadn't noticed, Trump was big into incorporating "Y.M.C.A." as a
go-to tune during his final blitz across the country -- often dancing to it on
stage, which actually got made into a 2-minute long compilation clip in sync
with the song. So, yeah ... it's been revived.

Of course, on Saturday ... the song was sorta hijacked by Biden supporters in
Philly who danced to it while trolling Trump supporters from across the street
(who were actually playing it) ... this as Joe Biden was announced as the
projected winner of the 2020 election.

On that front, Victor tells us that's A-OK too ... everyone's invited to sing
it. So long as the track continues to get play -- not to mention climb back up
on the charts, which it's also doing for the first time in literally decades --
he's good with anybody getting down to "Y.M.C.A.'

As we told you, Victor had already signaled it was cool for DT to use the track
-- and he reiterated that here with us as well ... saying he had no plans to sue
Trump or his campaign.

If anything, it sounds like Victor is grateful to Trump for resurrecting not
just "Y.M.C.A" ... but also "Macho Man," another Village People classic. Alec
Baldwin even sang a rendition of it on 'SNL' this weekend, so it's all Village
People all the time, it seems, these days.

To Victor, that just speaks to the universality of his music -- and the message
of overcoming obstacles that apply to just about any and everybody who's going
through adversity.

BTW, he tells us he voted for Biden ... but he ain't mad at Trump over this boon
of good fortune.

*
Natural Handcrafted Soap
2020-11-09 14:40:25 UTC
it's OK TO PLAY TO ALL if was fare and square , but that start from the Republicans ;; so let's find some hip hop for Joe LMAO !!
wrote from

https://www.naturalhandcraftedsoapcompany.com/
super70s
2020-11-09 22:25:21 UTC
On that front, Victor tells us that's A-OK too ... everyone's invited to
sing it. So long as the track continues to get play -- not to mention
climb back up on the charts, which it's also doing for the first time in
literally decades -- he's good with anybody getting down to "Y.M.C.A.'
This group has always been notorious about protecting their copyrights
so his attitude is surprising, several years ago I had a friggin' MIDI
version of "Y.M.C.A." on my site and some outfit representing them
emailed me demanding I take it down. I didn't give a shit since I had
169 other MIDIs on the site and took it down. That's the only time
anybody ever gave me a problem about a MIDI.