Discussion:
PLUNGING!...Melania's dress neckline?...Nah!...her husband's job approval numbers!
Add Reply
Miloch
2020-07-18 00:12:40 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Approval rating down to 40.2%!

How unpopular is Donald Trump? UPDATED Jul. 17, 2020 at 6:14 PM

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/


*
Hello Kiitty
2020-07-18 00:52:19 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by Miloch
Approval rating down to 40.2%!
How unpopular is Donald Trump? UPDATED Jul. 17, 2020 at 6:14 PM
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/
Who will win the 2016 presidency?
Donald Trump: 28.6% chance - Hillary Clinton 71.4%
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

Hahahaha

Loading...