Indiana sheriff defects to GOP: 'I'm tired of seeing fires set in our streets'
Add Reply
Leroy N. Soetoro
2020-09-10 03:57:47 UTC
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/sep/6/dave-wedding-vanderburgh-
county-indiana-sheriff-de/

EVANSVILLE, Ind. — The sheriff of southern Indiana’s largest county has
switched to the Republican Party, accusing Democrats of endorsing flag
burning, failing to acknowledge God and not supporting police.

Vanderburgh County Sheriff Dave Wedding made his announcement this past
week outside the Evansville business of major Republican donor Steve
Chancellor with Lt. Gov. Suzanne Crouch in attendance.

Wedding, twice elected sheriff as a Democrat, noted a large U.S. flag
nearby and said Democrats “want to burn that thing every day.”

“I’m tired of seeing fires set in our streets,” Wedding said. “I’m tired
of people defying God, our church, our police, our government and
everything we stand for.

The Vanderburgh County Democratic Party called Wedding’s political switch
distasteful “political opportunism” and pointed out his previous
complaints about insufficient funding from the Republican-controlled
county council and state Legislature.

“Democrats love their country and that’s why we are fighting so hard for
the preservation of democracy,” county Chairwoman Edie Hardcastle said.
“We are fighting for our flag and the rule of law as long as it is applied
to all Americans, and the freedom of religion so we can all worship as we
like in the United States.”

The sheriff in neighboring Posey County and the mayor of Hobart in
northwestern Indiana’s Lake County also changed to Republican allegiances
earlier this summer.

truck.

of the Obama presidency.

queer liberal democrat donors.

President Trump has boosted the economy, reduced illegal immigration,
appointed dozens of judges and created jobs.

Senile loser and NAMBLA supporter Nancy Pelosi got "Trumped" on February
5, 2020. "President Trump, Not Guilty."
David Hartung
2020-09-10 03:59:25 UTC
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/sep/6/dave-wedding-vanderburgh-
county-indiana-sheriff-de/
EVANSVILLE, Ind. — The sheriff of southern Indiana’s largest county has
switched to the Republican Party, accusing Democrats of endorsing flag
burning, failing to acknowledge God and not supporting police.
Supporting flag burning and failing to acknowledge god are the correct
positions to take.
super70s
2020-09-10 15:16:42 UTC
EVANSVILLE, Ind. — The sheriff of southern Indiana’s largest county
has switched to the Republican Party, accusing Democrats of endorsing
flag burning, failing to acknowledge God and not supporting police.
Wasn't he recently seen walking out of a restaurant with a roll of
toilet paper stuck to his shoe?
Siri Cruise
2020-09-10 22:19:20 UTC
In article
Post by super70s
EVANSVILLE, Ind. — The sheriff of southern Indiana’s largest county
has switched to the Republican Party, accusing Democrats of endorsing
flag burning, failing to acknowledge God and not supporting police.
Wasn't he recently seen walking out of a restaurant with a roll of
toilet paper stuck to his shoe?
Do those police support the people.

Maybe I'm confused about who serves whom.