Tori Spelling wishes she’d slept with Ryan Seacrest: ‘I would’ve been dating up’
2021-03-24 20:02:44 UTC
https://pagesix.com/2021/03/24/tori-spelling-wishes-shed-slept-with-ryan-seacrest-in-2000/

Tori Spelling has at least one regret from her days on “Beverly Hills, 90201:”
She never got hot and heavy with Ryan Seacrest.

The 47-year-old TV star made the admission when asked about her romantic regrets
on Lisa Vanderpump’s new E! Series, “Overserved” — and admitted that she would
“would’ve been dating up” had she opted to pursue him when he appeared briefly
on “90210” in 2000.

“Which celebrity should you have slept with that you didn’t?” Vanderpump asked,
per Us Weekly, which offered up a sneak peek Tuesday.

“Ryan Seacrest. It was when he first started,” Spelling responded. “I didn’t
know, I was on ‘90210’ and I was like, ‘Oh, whatever.’ I would’ve been dating
up!”

“I could be a Kardashian right now,” she quipped, referencing Seacrest’s role in
producing “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” and its assorted spinoffs.

Seacrest, 46, notched a role in the 2000 “90210” episode “The Final Proof,”
hosting a game-show-within-the-show called “Lovers’ Lane” on which Spelling’s
character, Donna Martin, was a contestant.

“I had a very short role as a game show host for a couple’s game show,” Seacrest
said on ‘Live With Kelly and Ryan’ in 2017. “I was very excited to get that role
… Part of the reason I moved to L.A. was because I watched ‘Beverly Hills,
90210’ and thought the world was just like that.

“It’s not,” he added.

Seacrest’s team didn’t comment. “Overserved With Lisa Vanderpump” airs on E!
Thursdays at 10 p.m. ET.

2021-03-25 19:20:53 UTC
"Which celebrity should you have slept with that you didn't?" Vanderpump
asked, per Us Weekly, which offered up a sneak peek Tuesday.
"Ryan Seacrest. It was when he first started," Spelling responded. "I didn't
know, I was on '90210' and I was like, 'Oh, whatever' I would've been dating
up!"
"I could be a Kardashian right now," she quipped, referencing Seacrest's role
in producing "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" and its assorted spinoffs.
She presumes a lot doesn't she, why her when he could have had a pretty
woman in Hollywood.
Miloch
2021-03-25 19:54:33 UTC
In article <super70s-***@reader02.eternal-september.org>,
super70s says...
Post by super70s
"Which celebrity should you have slept with that you didn't?" Vanderpump
asked, per Us Weekly, which offered up a sneak peek Tuesday.
"Ryan Seacrest. It was when he first started," Spelling responded. "I didn't
know, I was on '90210' and I was like, 'Oh, whatever' I would've been dating
up!"
"I could be a Kardashian right now," she quipped, referencing Seacrest's role
in producing "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" and its assorted spinoffs.
She presumes a lot doesn't she, why her when he could have had a pretty
woman in Hollywood.
Ryan Seacrest prolly would have preferred her husband...