Nancy Pelosi plans to pull Trump out of the White House 'by his hair': Report
2020-12-23 04:45:53 UTC
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nancy-pelosi-pull-trump-out-white-house

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., reportedly suggested over the weekend that
she plans to make sure President Trump leaves the Oval Office one way or
another, as he continues to suggest the 2020 election was won unfairly by his
opponent Joe Biden.

As Pelosi engaged in discussions with other congressional leaders to hammer out
both a coronavirus relief bill and a spending package to fund the U.S.
government, the California Democrat told her team that she could not wait until
Trump’s term had ended.

"I’m counting down the hours ‘til he’s gone," Pelosi told her leadership team
over the weekend, as reported by Politico. "I plan to pull him out of there by
his hair, his little hands and his feet."

A spokesperson for Pelosi did not return Fox News’ request for comment.

Lawmakers passed the $900 billion coronavirus relief bill on Monday night, which
was subsequently sent to Trump’s desk for final approval on Tuesday.

The president urged lawmakers over the weekend to pass relief in a Twitter post,
but has been otherwise heavily focused on alleged election fraud – less than one
month ahead of Biden’s inauguration date.

On Monday, he alluded to a "very big illegal ballot drop" in Pennsylvania,
before turning his attention to the signature verification process in Georgia.

Trump did, however, appear to take credit for both the $600 economic impact
payments included in the coronavirus relief package, as well as the rapid
development of vaccines that are in the process of being distributed to
vulnerable American populations.

*
China Biden
2020-12-23 05:54:19 UTC
"I’m counting down the hours ‘til he’s gone," Pelosi told her leadership team
over the weekend, as reported by Politico. "I plan to pull him out of there by
his hair, his little hands and his feet."
Pelosi has the TDS. It's malignant and contagious, among liberals. Pelosi
needs to be put down, like a rabid dog.
Siri Cruise
2020-12-23 17:26:56 UTC
Post by China Biden
Post by Miloch
"I’m counting down the hours ‘til he’s gone," Pelosi told her leadership team
over the weekend, as reported by Politico. "I plan to pull him out of there by
his hair, his little hands and his feet."
Pelosi has the TDS. It's malignant and contagious, among liberals. Pelosi
needs to be put down, like a rabid dog.
Yes, she won her reelection fair and square. That must be so
frustrating.
China Biden
2020-12-23 20:21:31 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by China Biden
Post by Miloch
"I’m counting down the hours ‘til he’s gone," Pelosi told her leadership team
over the weekend, as reported by Politico. "I plan to pull him out of there by
his hair, his little hands and his feet."
Pelosi has the TDS. It's malignant and contagious, among liberals. Pelosi
needs to be put down, like a rabid dog.
Yes, she won her reelection fair and square. That must be so
frustrating.
You're right, you'd think she'd be happy, but she is completely unhinged.