Meghan McCain knocks Trump at John McCain's memorial service: 'America was always great'
2018-09-01 15:25:42 UTC
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/01/obama-bush-to-pay-tribute-to-john-mccain-at-washington-national-cathedral-memorial-service.html

Meghan McCain took a number of swipes at President Trump on Saturday in a eulogy
for her father John McCain -- who sparred with Trump on a number of occasions
before his death last week of brain cancer.

'The America of John McCain has no need to be made great again because America
was always great,' she said, in what appeared to a reference to Trump's
presidential campaign slogan: "Make America Great Again."

She also said that her father's passing represented the passing of "American
greatness. The real thing, not cheap rhetoric from men who will never come near
the sacrifice he gave so willingly, nor the opportunistic appropriation of those
who lived lives of comfort and privilege while he suffered and served."

McCain was being remembered at a memorial service in Washington National
Cathedral, attended by former Presidents Barack Obama and George W. Bush. Trump,
a week after the Arizona Republican died at age 81 after a battle with brain
cancer.

The memorial service will notably not feature President Trump, who had feuded
with McCain, particularly during the presidential campaign. In 2015, after
McCain had said Trump's platform had "fired up the crazies," Trump had mocked
McCain's imprisonment in the Vietnam War, saying: "I like people that weren't
captured." Trump has also fumed about McCain's vote last year to kill off a bill
to reform ObamaCare.

A six-term senator and a Vietnam veteran who was held as a prisoner of war for
more than five years, McCain pushed for bipartisanship on the Hill. He ran
against Bush for the Republican presidential nomination in 2000. He clinched the
nomination in 2008 but was defeated in the presidential election by Obama.

Both Bush and Obama will speak on Saturday, along with former Secretary of State
Henry Kissinger, former Connecticut Sen. Joe Liebermann. McCain’s pallbearers
include actor Warren Beatty and Russian dissident Vladimir Kara-Murza, as well
as former Vice President Joe Biden and former New York City Mayor Michael
Bloomberg.

*
Vincent
2018-09-02 07:27:49 UTC
[...]
A very Pathetic and very stupid response from a vastly ignorant Female
person. Very obvious that she has John McCain's damaged DNA in her
physical being. I am thankful that she did not follow his footsteps into
our Military. We just cannot afford to have $billions of dollars of
damage to our Naval fleet for every generation of insane McCain's.
Miloch
2018-09-02 14:26:33 UTC
Post by Vincent
Post by Miloch
[...]
...thanks for your input, Vinnie...you're free to return to your MAGA job of
scraping gum off sidewalks.

*
Vincent
2018-09-03 06:03:29 UTC
Post by Vincent
Post by Miloch
[...]
You do give a lousy blow job for being a member of the elitist Democrat
Blowhards. Are you and Rudy Blowjob business partners?
Miloch
2018-09-03 15:43:58 UTC
Post by Vincent
Post by Miloch
Post by Vincent
Post by Miloch
[...]
...that's the ticket, Vinnie!!...include the word "blowjob" as many times as you
can...so...today's Labor Day...what kind of job ya out of?

*
Vincent
2018-09-04 03:56:07 UTC
Post by Vincent
Post by Miloch
Post by Vincent
Post by Miloch
[...]
Actually Sonny...I am an owner of a couple of businesses that do
business in several states and some of my stuff is marketed overseas.
Is Rudy aware that you are soliciting the blowjob business without his
knowledge? You are correct that I don't have a job. I have a position.
I do so hope you are not on my payroll.
2018-09-04 05:28:49 UTC
Post by Vincent
Post by Miloch
Post by Vincent
Post by Miloch
Post by Vincent
Post by Miloch
[...]
Mmmmm...not impressed Vinnie..."job"..."position"...potatoe...potahto.

...and I'm sure I'm not on your payroll...I've been retired for 8 years.

*
Vincent
2018-09-04 05:45:56 UTC
Post by Vincent
Post by Miloch
Post by Vincent
Post by Miloch
Post by Vincent
Post by Miloch
[...]
...and I'm sure I'm not on your payroll...I've been retired for 80 years.
I believe that. The welfare system has been generous to you deadbeat
Democrats.
2018-09-04 14:49:50 UTC
Post by Vincent
Post by Miloch
Post by Vincent
Post by Miloch
Post by Vincent
Post by Miloch
Post by Vincent
Post by Miloch
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/01/obama-bush-to-pay-tribute-to-john-mccain-at-washington-national-cathedral-memorial-service.html
Meghan McCain took a number of swipes at President Trump on Saturday in a eulogy
for her father John McCain -- who sparred with Trump on a number of occasions
before his death last week of brain cancer.
Henry Kissinger, former Connecticut Sen. Joe Liebermann.
McCainÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€şÂ¢s
[...]
Ya, Vinnie...we get it..."Democrap libruls" ruining your freedoms...yada yada
yada...go back to your business of selling balls of string.

*
BigPol
2018-09-04 19:55:28 UTC
Post by Vincent
Post by Miloch
Post by Vincent
Post by Miloch
Post by Vincent
Post by Miloch
Post by Vincent
Post by Miloch
[...]
I build things Sonny. There are several prisons that I have built and
remodeled to make them more comfortable for you kind.
All of us have to stand up and eliminate the attack on the Constitution
by the
communist infested liberal Democrat party.
Miloch
2018-09-04 21:43:31 UTC
Post by BigPol
Post by Miloch
Post by Vincent
Post by Miloch
Post by Vincent
Post by Miloch
Post by Vincent
Post by Miloch
Post by Vincent
Post by Miloch
[...]
Hand crafting night sticks on a wood lathe in your garage is a far cry from
building prisons, Vinnie...

...oh!...hey!...are ya watching the news about Bob Woodward's new book
concerning our clueless brain dead President?...pretty much confirms what even
hard-core conservative Republicans already knew.

...this just keeps getting gooder and gooder, Vinnie!...gooder and gooder.

....and just remember...Labor Day is past so it's no longer appropriate to wear
white (except button-downs, tee-shirts, and knitwear)...so you can now go back
to wearing those blue bib overalls ya got from Big and Tall.

*
PaxPerPoten
2018-09-06 08:37:21 UTC
Post by BigPol
Post by Miloch
Post by Vincent
Post by Miloch
Post by Vincent
Post by Miloch
Post by Vincent
Post by Miloch
Post by Vincent
Post by Miloch
[...]
Yawn.... You seem to have lots of time on your hands to daydream this
crap. Like I said, the Welfare system has been good to your kind.
You do need to avoid news on President Trump as his activities seem to
upset you and Obama Care does little to treat your ulcers. I am busy
right now sending some stock to Market...so you can use your food stamps
to buy hamburger. Construction looks like it will be busy all winter
also. Might have to spend some time in Omaha.
ages who mean to govern well, but *They mean to govern*. They promise to
be good masters, *but they mean to be masters*. Daniel Webster
Miloch
2018-09-06 15:03:41 UTC
Post by PaxPerPoten
Post by Miloch
Post by BigPol
Post by Miloch
Post by Vincent
Post by Miloch
Post by Vincent
Post by Miloch
Post by Vincent
Post by Miloch
Post by Vincent
Post by Miloch
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/01/obama-bush-to-pay-tribute-to-john-mccain-at-washington-national-cathedral-memorial-service.html
Meghan McCain took a number of swipes at President Trump on Saturday in a eulogy
for her father John McCain -- who sparred with Trump on a number of occasions
before his death last week of brain cancer.
Henry Kissinger, former Connecticut Sen. Joe Liebermann.
McCainâââ€Ã ¡Ã‚¬Ã¢â€Ã ŸÃ‚¢s
[...]
Makes sense that I'd have time on my hands...I've already said I'm retired...you
idiot!

...as for The Grifter in Chief...I'm like most Americans...I find it astonishing
we have a President who suffers from narcissism, illusions of grandeur, multiple
personalities, compulsive lying and anything else you care to add.

Your brain's obviously suffered from frostbite from all those days outdoors
without a hat in Nebraska's winter.

The Trumperoonie's days are numbered...get used to it.

Mr. B1ack
2018-09-02 14:40:09 UTC
Post by Vincent
A very Pathetic and very stupid response from a vastly ignorant Female
person.
Correct. The stupid Trump hating bitch has no right to talk about heroic
Trump that way. Women don't have the brains to be part of our national
conversation and one day Trump will repeal all laws prohibiting wife beating.

It's enough to drive us crazy. Those assholes would prevent a lot of
shooting sprees if we simply banned people from saying bad things about
Donald Trump. Right now, every time somebody says something anti-Trump, off
they go to the gun locker and bam! The shooting starts. Don't anger MAGA
nation or there will be consequences.
PaxPerPoten
2018-09-03 06:06:23 UTC
Post by Mr. B1ack
Post by Vincent
A very Pathetic and very stupid response from a vastly ignorant Female
person.
Correct. The stupid Trump hating bitch has no right to talk about heroic
Trump that way. Women don't have the brains to be part of our national
conversation and one day Trump will repeal all laws prohibiting wife beating.
It's enough to drive us crazy. Those assholes would prevent a lot of
shooting sprees if we simply banned people from saying bad things about
Donald Trump. Right now, every time somebody says something anti-Trump, off
they go to the gun locker and bam! The shooting starts. Don't anger MAGA
nation or there will be consequences.
First Jonathon Ball and then one of his dingle berry socks...Shat a
waste of bandwidth.
Southern Rube
2018-09-02 14:30:40 UTC
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/01/obama-bush-to-pay-tribute-to-j
ohn-mccain-at-washington-national-cathedral-memorial-service.html
Trump says that he makes America great and it can't be great without him as
President. That's why the country will collapse into a Post-Apocalyptic
Nightmare if he's impeached or even questioned.

Give us all your money so we can support Trump:

www.nsm88.com

www.americannaziparty.com

www.kkk.com

www.k-k-k.com

radioaryan.com

http://national-socialist-worldview.blogspot.com

Lots of White Power Kiddie Porn for your spank bank here:
https://dailystormer.cat

Hail Trump!
Sieg Heil!! Joos will not replace us! Gott Mitt Uns! Blood and Soil!

Trump's going to take us back to the good old days!