Just in...alarming news for the Trump administration...Yeezy no longer supports The Donald!!
2020-07-08 15:36:56 UTC
https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/kanye-west-trump-president-2020-election-a9607381.html

Kanye West apparently no longer supports US president Donald Trump, after
announcing his own bid for the 2020 presidential race.

Speaking to Forbes magazine, the rapper and producer said he was “taking the red
hat off, with this interview”.

Denying that the announcement of his plans to run for president was an album
marketing stunt, West said he registered to vote for the first time this week.

“It looks like one big mess to me,” he said of Trump’s presidency. “I don’t like
that I caught wind that he hid in the bunker.”

Discussing his controversial Trump hat, which he wore in public on a number of
occasions, West said: “One of the main reasons I wore the red hat as a protest
to the segregation of votes in the Black community. Also, other than the fact
that I like Trump hotels and the saxophones in the lobby.”

Despite his apparent removal of support for Trump, West also said: “Trump is the
closest president we’ve had in years to allowing God to still be part of the
conversation.”

West’s presidential candidacy announcement last week was met with widespread
mockery, including by a number of celebrities.

He said he would run as a Republican if the president drops out or as an
independent if he does not. West has yet to file the required federal paperwork
and is too late to appear on certain state ballots.

2020-07-08 16:46:47 UTC
Kanye West
Who?
Hello Kiitty
2020-07-09 00:38:12 UTC
Kanye West
Who?
The person who will take votes away from Biden.
Miloch
2020-07-09 00:52:43 UTC
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Miloch
Kanye West
Who?
The person who will take votes away from Biden.
It won't make any difference, Kiittens...Biden has plenty to spare.

*
Hello Kiitty
Too bad he doesn't have a single brain cell to spare.
Miloch
2020-07-09 01:32:18 UTC
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Miloch
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Miloch
Kanye West
Who?
The person who will take votes away from Biden.
It won't make any difference, Kiittens...Biden has plenty to spare.
Too bad he doesn't have a single brain cell to spare.
Drumpf doesn't have any at all...so anything's an improvement....

*
Hello Kiitty
2020-07-09 01:36:11 UTC
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Miloch
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Miloch
Kanye West
Who?
The person who will take votes away from Biden.
It won't make any difference, Kiittens...Biden has plenty to spare.
Too bad he doesn't have a single brain cell to spare.
Drumpf doesn't have any at all...so anything's an improvement....
Biting comment there, Chief. You really thought it a good idea to hit "send" on
that?
Miloch
2020-07-09 02:02:45 UTC
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Miloch
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Miloch
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Miloch
Kanye West
Who?
The person who will take votes away from Biden.
It won't make any difference, Kiittens...Biden has plenty to spare.
Too bad he doesn't have a single brain cell to spare.
Drumpf doesn't have any at all...so anything's an improvement....
Biting comment there, Chief. You really thought it a good idea to hit "send" on
that?
Reread your original post, TrumpStooge...you should have never "hit 'send' on
that!"

Ya ain't got no sense of 'sender's remorse', Kiittens. It's why you're a
general all-around failure...

*

Harry Krishna
2020-07-08 16:53:58 UTC
On 8 Jul 2020 08:36:56 -0700, Miloch <***@newsguy.com>
wrote:

The irony is that in almost any other year, I would seriously consider
voting for Kanye for the entertainment value if he won...
2020-07-08 22:09:54 UTC
Post by Harry Krishna
The irony is that in almost any other year, I would seriously consider
voting for Kanye for the entertainment value if he won...
Pretty sure that's the whole purpose...West...trying to Keep Up with Kim
Kardashian while simultaneously creating a 'prop' to help sell his music.

*