President Superspreader Backs Out Of Second Debate
2020-10-08 16:27:26 UTC

| President Trump told Fox Business' Maria Baritomo on
| Thursday that he will not take part in a virtual second
| presidential debate.
Good for the President.
In person or not at all.
What's the reason for that nonsensical ultimatum?
Because the media and the Democrats are afraid of in person
debates.
That's among the most whackadoodle things you've ever said,
David.
Perhaps, but it has the benefit of being true.
What possible evidence can you present for that position
that doesn't make you sound insane?
--bks
How insane does our President have to be to endanger others by
shedding coronavirus around them???
On the other hand, our President can't constantly inturrupt and
shout in a virtual debate.
Perhaps Trump doesn't want people to see the shape he's in.
In other words, Trump is being a prick.
From the "Treasure of the Oval Office"...

"Debates? We ain't got no debates. We don't need no debates. I don't have to
have no stinkin' debates!"

*
Jack Shit
2020-10-08 18:08:06 UTC

| President Trump told Fox Business' Maria Baritomo on
| Thursday that he will not take part in a virtual second
| presidential debate.
Good for the President.
In person or not at all.
What's the reason for that nonsensical ultimatum?
Because the media and the Democrats are afraid of in person
debates.
That's among the most whackadoodle things you've ever said,
David.
Perhaps, but it has the benefit of being true.
What possible evidence can you present for that position
that doesn't make you sound insane?
--bks
How insane does our President have to be to endanger others by
shedding coronavirus around them???
On the other hand, our President can't constantly inturrupt and
shout in a virtual debate.
Perhaps Trump doesn't want people to see the shape he's in.
In other words, Trump is being a prick.
From the "Treasure of the Oval Office"...
"Debates? We ain't got no debates. We don't need no debates. I don't have to
have no stinkin' debates!"
Two weeks ago the left was trying to get out of the debates and now
look at you cry....LOL
Ted
2020-10-08 18:46:52 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch

| President Trump told Fox Business' Maria Baritomo on
| Thursday that he will not take part in a virtual second
| presidential debate.
Good for the President.
In person or not at all.
What's the reason for that nonsensical ultimatum?
Because the media and the Democrats are afraid of in person
debates.
That's among the most whackadoodle things you've ever said,
David.
Perhaps, but it has the benefit of being true.
What possible evidence can you present for that position
that doesn't make you sound insane?
--bks
How insane does our President have to be to endanger others by
shedding coronavirus around them???
On the other hand, our President can't constantly inturrupt and
shout in a virtual debate.
Perhaps Trump doesn't want people to see the shape he's in.
In other words, Trump is being a prick.
From the "Treasure of the Oval Office"...
"Debates? We ain't got no debates. We don't need no debates. I don't have to
have no stinkin' debates!"
Two weeks ago the left was trying to get out of the debates and now
look at you cry....LOL
LOL.

Helllo Catt
2020-10-08 18:21:36 UTC
"Debates? We ain't got no debates. We don't need no debates. I don't have to
have no stinkin' debates!"
You are SO old.