Happy Cinco de Mayo
2020-05-06 05:17:44 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, Hello Kiitty says...
Doubt seriously if he actually took a bite...he's basically cheeseburger, Diet
Coke and a shit-ton o' fries with a whole mess o' ketchup!!

...and his opinion of Mexicans is no secret...and the ole Grifter is still
waiting for Mexico to pay for "The Wall"...

Donald Trump kicked off his presidential bid more than a year ago with harsh
words for Mexico. “They are not our friend, believe me,” he said, before
disparaging Mexican immigrants: “They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime.
They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

“Mexico is going to pay for the wall,” Trump added during a press conference.
“We have a trade deficit with Mexico of $58 billion a year — $58 billion. The
wall is going to cost $10 billion. It’s so easy. I’ve had these guys that I’m on
the stage with go you don’t really mean Mexico is going to pay for the wall. One
— as sure as you’re standing there, 100 percent, Mexico’s going to pay, 100
percent.”

*
Hello Kiitty
2020-05-06 05:24:29 UTC
[...]
Happy Cinco de Mayo to you too. Now go take yer meds.