— GOD'S BEAUTEOUS ANGEL {#666}
dolf
2018-01-31 19:56:39 UTC
Why would a NAZI discussion thread as unimportant a topic as this one which
was commenced on 2 November and replied to on 21 November in a newsgroup
where the BABYLONIAN FASCIST WHORE {#666} Debra Dee McQueen Freeman SPAMS
10,000 posts such that you would have difficulty finding it...

-- FLOAT LIKE A BUTTERFLY, STING LIKE A BEE: HALF-CAST ABORIGINAL v's
INDIGENOUS DUTCH AUSTRALIAN WHO IS CONFUSED?

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 30 January, 2018

7SPORT @ 1151 HOURS ON 29 JANUARY 2018: "MUNDINE'S STUNNING ANTI-GAY RANT:
"Anthony Mundine has wasted no time getting his name back in the headlines
as he prepares for another venture into reality television.

Well known to spark up controversy ahead of big fights, the 42-year-old
this time took aim at the homosexual population, saying they are "confusing
to society".

“My biggest fear is Allah and if Allah prohibits it, then it’s wrong,"
Mundine told Fairfax Media.

"I was always taught that two genders together is natural; it’s what’s
meant to be. Male and male, or female and female, is just confusing to
society."

Mundine then attempted to soften his stance by insisting he has no personal
problem with gay people, and that one of his friends is in fact gay."

<https://au.sports.yahoo.com/mma/a/38753729/anthony-mundines-stunning-anti-gay-comments/>

Anthony Mundine's god ALLAH is a *BLASPHEMY* against ALMIGHTY GOD and the
IMAGEO DEI embodied within the personality and persona of Jesus Christ and
in that regard he is no different than American Blacks within his anti-gay
reductio ad absurdum.

That if this trinomial HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER a priori as PARADIGM
already has a conception of an INTELLECTUAL TETRAD {#8 - Transformation
Prototype} which as CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY was associated to a LUNAR
event upon the midnight solstice of 21 December 103 BCE and published in 4
BCE is equivalent to the later implementation of PYTHAGOREAN binomial
HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER as the basis for the Julian calendar and the
subsequent Roman Empire Governance:

VIRTUE as MIND: {1 + 2 = #3} +
TOOLS as SCIENCE: {3 + 4 = #7} +
POSITION as OPINION: {5 + 6 = #11} +
TIME as SENSE: {7 + 8 = #15}

= #36 (ie. H27 - Realm of its Nature as Heaven - Formula of Universal Law +
H9 - System's Cosmology as Earth - Formula of Humanity)

6x6 = #36 / #111 / #666 {#FIVE AS #CENTRE VALUE TO THE GNOME}

PYTHAGOREAN TETRAD: #5 + #6 = #11 as #OPINION (BOW-WOW BY RABID DOGS):
Collegium Pontificum: *COLLEGE* *OF* *PONTIFFS* (510 BCE) AS PROPONENTS OF
THE PYTHAGOREAN [BABYLONIAN WHOREDOM] AS HETEROS BINOMIAL METHODOLOGY BEING
THE THEORY OF NUMBER AND INTELLECTUAL TETRAD {#15 CE ... #34 CE ... #65 CE
... #111 (#36 / #666)} COMPRISING THE CONSPIRATORIAL MURDEROUS INTENT WHICH
FOLLOWS IN THE UMBRA OF ISLAMIC PALESTINIAN MAHMOUD ABBAS ON SATURDAY
(SABBATH) 14 JANUARY 2017 VISITING THE VATICAN EMBASSY AS A 'PLACE (#6) OF
PRIDE (#5)' AS INAUGURATION OF THE VATICAN-BASED MISSION OF PALESTINIAN
EMBASSY.

Here are pictures which as matter of fact convey the truth of what I say
about Roman Catholic Irish Australian weddings of 1920-1930 as having by
symbolism a fascist identity #231 as intrinsic to religious belief.

Because if the Vatican City State is a fascist country then it is entirely
permissible to call the Nazi holocaust death camps *Polish* because the
neo-Platonic / Pythagorean {ie. viz a viz Greco-Roman Magic Square /
Egyptian ANKH} were identical belief and governance regime systems.

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Buyer%20Regret%20Toyota.pdf>

Therefore I most strenuously object to any propagandising the fraudulent
notion that *ISLAM* *IS* *A* *RELIGION* *OF* *PEACE*.

Right wing politics does not equate with fascism—politics is normally a
semantical construct but fascism like Roman Catholicism and Islam are a
methodology of merciless and pitiless machinations of government—*DOES*
*THAT* *SOUND* *LIKE* *YOU*?

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Prosper.pdf>

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Budgie.pdf>

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Conscience.pdf>

That neither ROMAN CATHOLICISM nor ISLAM are religions of *PEACE* in that
it shares a common neo-fascist empathy as blasphemous and treasonous
disloyalty to God, Sovereign, Country and IMAGO DEI as the self identity
expressing a formula of autonomy...

Whilst it may continue to function as an acceptable METHODOLOGY {ARCH KAI
TELOS OIDA: #1 + #2 + #3 +#4 = #10} with an encapsulated sphere of
operation {

41 1 57
49 33 17
9 65 25 = #99 / #297 {#ONE}

42 2 58
50 34 18
10 66 26 = #102 / #306 {#TWO}

43 3 59
51 35 19
11 67 27 = #105 / #315 {#THREE}

44 4 60
52 36 20
12 68 28 = #108 / #324 {#FOUR}

74 81 76
79 77 75
78 73 80 = #231 - #108 = #123 / #693 - #369 = #324 {#TEN} AS RETURN TO
GRECO-ROMAN MAGIC SQUARE BEING ITSELF

}, it is entirely a specious notion to declare it is the root and causal
basis of the perennialist philosophical tradition.

On the basis of a shared religious-political construct: #231 - Egyptian
Ankh of greco-roman magic square as the foundation to the pythagorean
binomial HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER or right wing political authoritarianism
as fascism which is the quintessential characteristic of PAPAL AUTHORITY.

ANGEL CORRESPONDENCES TO SUN (#111)

45 5 61
53 37 21*
13*69 29 = #111 / #333 {#FIVE AS #CENTRE VALUE TO THE GNOME}

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{111}&idea:{333}>

#5 (9) - MAHASHYAH (Seraphim-Virtues) = #5
#13 (8) - YEZLEL (Cherubim-Virtues) = #18
#21 (7) - NELKEL (Throne-Virtues) = #39
#29 (6) - RYIEL (Dominion-Virtues) = #68
#37 (5) - ANIEL (Powers-Virtues) = #105

<http://www.grapple369.com/gematria.html?umbra:{105}>

‘H113’ : {
‘xlit’ : “ʼâdôwn”,
‘lingo’ : 0,
‘strongs’ : “H113”,
‘pronounce’ : “aw-done’”,
‘lemma’ : [“אָדוֹן”],
‘link’ : null,
‘info’ : “Or (shortened) אָדֹן; from an unused root (meaning to rule);
sovereign, i.e. controller (human or divine); lord, master, owner. Compare
also names beginning with ‘Adoni-‘.”,
‘gematria’ : {
‘61’ : [1, 4, 6, 50],
‘711’ : [1, 4, 6, 700]
},
‘umbra’ : {
‘91’ : [20, 1, 4, 50, 10, 6],
‘100’ : [30, 1, 4, 50, 10, 5],
‘101’ : [30, 1, 4, 50, 10, 6],

‘105’ : [40, 1, 4, 50, 10],
‘111’ : [40, 1, 4, 50, 10, 6],

‘121’ : [1, 4, 50, 10, 50, 6],
‘127’ : [1, 4, 6, 50, 10, 50, 6],
‘565’ : [1, 4, 50, 10, 500],
‘595’ : [30, 1, 4, 50, 10, 500],
‘670’ : [5, 1, 4, 50, 10, 600],
‘671’ : [1, 4, 6, 50, 10, 600], <— DEFINES* *THE* @5 *CANONICAL*
*PRINCIPLE* *EQUILIBRIUM* *CHARACTERISTIC*
‘676’ : [1, 4, 6, 50, 10, 5, 600],
‘685’ : [1, 4, 50, 10, 20, 600],
‘700’ : [30, 1, 4, 50, 10, 5, 600],
‘741’ : [30, 1, 4, 6, 700],
‘747’ : [6, 30, 1, 4, 6, 700]
}
},

‘H1984’ : {
‘xlit’ : “hâlal”,
‘lingo’ : 0,
‘strongs’ : “H1984”,
‘pronounce’ : “haw-lal’”,
‘lemma’ : [“הָלַל”],
‘link’ : null,
‘info’ : “A primitive root; to be clear (orig. of sound, but usually of
color); to shine; hence, to make ashow, to boast; and thus to be
(*CLAMOROUSLY*) foolish; to rave; causatively, to celebrate; also to
stultify; (make) boast (self), celebrate, commend, (deal, make), fool(-ish,
-ly), glory, give (light), be (make, feign self) mad (against), give in
marriage, (sing, be worthy of) praise, rage, renowned, shine.”,
‘gematria’ : {‘65’ : [5, 30, 30]},
‘umbra’ : {‘82’ : [5, 30, 30, 6, 5, 6],
‘86’ : [6, 10, 5, 30, 30, 5],
‘87’ : [6, 10, 5, 30, 30, 6],
‘92’ : [6, 10, 5, 30, 30, 6, 5],
‘95’ : [30, 5, 30, 30],
‘101’ : [6, 30, 5, 30, 30],

‘105’ : [40, 5, 30, 30],
‘111’ : [40, 5, 6, 30, 30],

‘121’ : [40, 5, 6, 30, 30, 10],
‘122’ : [1, 5, 30, 30, 50, 6],
‘500’ : [30, 5, 400, 5, 30, 30],
‘511’ : [6, 5, 30, 30, 400, 40],
‘566’ : [1, 5, 30, 30, 500],
‘571’ : [5, 30, 30, 6, 500],
‘575’ : [10, 5, 30, 30, 500],
‘581’ : [10, 5, 30, 30, 6, 500],
‘681’ : [5, 6, 30, 30, 10, 600],
‘683’ : [2, 5, 6, 30, 30, 10, 600],
‘711’ : [30, 5, 6, 30, 30, 10, 600],
‘715’ : [40, 5, 30, 30, 10, 600],
‘721’ : [6, 40, 5, 30, 30, 10, 600],
‘726’ : [6, 5, 40, 5, 30, 30, 10, 600],
‘975’ : [5, 30, 30, 400, 10, 500],
‘1120’ : [5, 40, 400, 5, 30, 30, 10, 600]
}
},

#45 (4) - SELYAH (Virtues-Virtues) = #150
#53 (3) - NANAEL (Principalities-Virtues) = #203
#61 (2) - OUMBEL (Archangels-Virtues) = #264
#69 (1) - RAHEL (Angels-Virtues) = #333

USURPER: #1 {First Number in the Square}
GUIDE: #36 (6x6) {Last Number in the Square}
MYSTERY: #37 {First Number + Last Number}
ADJUSTER: #111 {Total Sum of a Row}
LEADER: #666 {Total Value of All Rows}
REGULATOR: #777 {Total Sum of a Row + Total Sum of All Rows}
GENERAL GOVERNOR: #1554 {(Total Sum of a Row Total Sum of All Rows) x 2}
HIGH OVERSEER: #55944 {((Total Sum of a Row Total Sum of All Rows) x 2) x
Last Number in the Square}

#1 - Executive Positions
#2 - Jewelers
#3 - Goldsmiths
#4 - *Judges*
#5 - Public Servants
#6 - Acting
#7 - Monarchs
#8 - Leaders
#9 - Populace (?)

FOR EXPLANATION SEE: “LIVE LONG AND PROSPER: GRAPPLE BETA UPDATE QUESTION -
IS THE SEPTET DRIVER AS ENTELECHY AN EQUIVALENT TO THE MEDICAL CADUCEUS?”

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Prosper.pdf>

It’s all a wretched *CLAMOROUS* performance like an excessively made up
Marcel Marceau *MIME* artist but we can see beneath the veneer of otherwise
*FEALTY* good intentions and whether such a performance is able to seduce
the hearts and minds of the people is entirely another question.

Anthony Mundine is such a hate filled human being, that I say thank God for
Jeff Horn who demonstrates that a certain boxer's mantra:

"Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee."

Can be humane.

YOUTUBE: "Muhammad Ali "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee"
[MOTIVATION]"

It wasn’t so long ago that American BLACKS dismissed same sex marriage
rights by the exercise of INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS {ie.

The Quintessence of Dutch discovery of Australia on 26 October 1616 AO
against which are assigned an immutability of SEVEN PAPAL BULLS that
establish Indigenous Dutch Australians right of entitlement to this
Australian continent which Captain James Cook acknowledged on his 22 August
1770 visitation.

} being an attribution of the IMAGO DEI as the self identity possessing a
formula of autonomy in being something different to their BLACK rights
because we had just a ***@thole entitlement.

They have been by such a claim the most deceitful of any people upon the
earth.

What an ad absurdum {ie. Word of the Day for 29 January 2018; Courtesy:
www.dictionary.com} hypocritical baboon {ie. an ugly or uncouth person}
Jay-Z is...

In logic, reductio ad absurdum (Latin for "reduction to absurdity"; or
argumentum ad absurdum, "argument to absurdity") is a form of argument
which attempts either to disprove a statement by showing it inevitably
leads to a ridiculous, absurd, or impractical conclusion, or to prove one
by showing that if it were not true, the result would be absurd or
impossible.

Is it too impatient to get Anthony MUNDINE immediately arrested for public
incitement of:

- Racial prejudice against Indigenous Dutch Australians {#287}
- Religious prejudiced {#509} against the children of God {#123}
- Sexual prejudice against the self identity as formula of autonomy in the
exercise of unencumbered will as INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS {#246}

- dolf

Initial Post. 29 January 2018
McQueen Freeman says...
On Thursday, November 2, 2017 at 12:23:19 AM UTC-4, Debra Dee McQueen Freeman
GOD'S BEAUTEOUS ANGEL
Soon to be 58 on November 13, and heart is still ticking...
Hint...do something with your hair and take 10 years off your "age".
In that pic my hair is a side-sweep style.
Here is my hair natural, just parted on the side,
the way I normally wear it unless I feel like using
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HJYkQp-r08RJFecOlqMLicM1lZZNfndZ/view?usp=sharing
Don't expect me to look like a girly-girl -
I am a salt-of-the-earth country-girl and
tom-boy type and prefer the company of males.
Some guys want girly-girl,
some guys want natural like me,
and some guys want something else than either of these.
Variety is the spice of life.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3Lo9mnY99AuNjVteHFQdkd2QTg/view?usp=sharing
A totally different angel...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sCgcZd43yXewVzoodsCnWnJo_59Ix7xs/view?usp=sharing
“FOR IF THE FIRSTFRUIT BE HOLY, THE LUMP {ie. *the* *trinomial*
*mathematical* *theoretical* *noumenon*} IS ALSO HOLY: AND IF THE ROOT BE
HOLY, SO ARE THE BRANCHES.

As the UMBRA / GEMATRIA entries comprising the INTELLECTUAL TETRAD as
seemingly associated to the ANKH 𓋹 symbol of life:

AND IF SOME OF THE BRANCHES BE BROKEN OFF, AND THOU, BEING A WILD OLIVE
TREE, WERT GRAFTED IN AMONG THEM, AND WITH THEM PARTAKEST OF THE ROOT AND
FATNESS OF THE OLIVE TREE:

41 1 57
49 33 17
9 65 25 = #99 / #297 {#ONE} <— *AS* *THE* *FOUNDATION* *STONE*
(*USURPING* @1 = *SOVEREIGN* / #CENTRE @5 = *LAST* *WILL*, *TESTAMENT* *OF*
#INR *BEING* *THE* *BINDING* *NORM* (*NORMA* *OBLIGANS* ) *ON* #33 AD)
*MAGIC* *SQUARE*

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{99}&idea:{297}>

#1 (9) - OUHOUYAH (King-Seraphim) = #1
#9 (8) - HAZIEL (King-Cherubim) = #10
#17 (7) - LEVYAH (King-Throne) = #27
#25 (6) - NETEHYAH (King-Dominion) = #52 <— *THEY* *ARE* *NOT* *THE* *SONS*
*OF* *GOD* *AS* #123

#33 (5) - YHOUYAH (King-Powers) = #85
#41 (4) - HEHAHEL (King-Virtues) = #126
#49 (3) - OHOUEL (King-Principalities) = #175 <— *VENUS* (7x7 = #49 / #175)
*USE* *OF* *MARRIAGE* *AS* *AN* *ANTHROPIC* *PROTOTYPE*

#57 (2) - NEMAMYAH (King-Archangels) = #232
#65 (1) - DAMBYAN (King-Angels) = #297

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:1,row:2,col:5,nous:77&idea:{77}&idea:{551}&idea:{473}>

***@zen: 1, row: 2, col: 5, nous: 77 [Time: 0320 hrs, Super: #551 /
#77 - Natural Guide, Heaven’s Reason; I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction,
Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons; Tetra: 57 - Guardedness, Ego:
#473 / #77 - Natural Guide, Heaven’s Reason; I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction,
Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons; Tetra: 57 - Guardedness]

#473 as #40, #400, #1, #2, #30 = abal (H56): {#0 as #33 *** THIS IS AN
INTERFERENCE ***} 1) to mourn, lament; 1a) (Qal) to mourn, lament; 1a1) of
humans; 1a2) of inanimate objects (fig.); 1a2a) of gates; 1a2b) of land;
1b) (Hiphil); 1b1) to mourn, cause to mourn (fig.); 1c) (Hithpael); 1c1) to
mourn; 1c2) play the mourner;

#473 as #20, #3, #50, #400 = gannah (H1593): {#1 as #58 *** THIS IS AN
INTERFERENCE ***} 1) garden, orchard;

#473 as #6, #400, #7, #2, #8, #10, #40 = zabach (H2076): {#2 as #17 ***
THIS IS AN INTERFERENCE ***} 1) to slaughter, kill, sacrifice, slaughter
for sacrifice; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to slaughter for sacrifice; 1a2) to
slaughter for eating; 1a3) to slaughter in divine judgment; 1b) (Piel) to
sacrifice, offer sacrifice;

#473 as #5, #80, #8, #100, #20, #5, #200, #5, #50 = eparkeo (G1884): {#12
as #1011} 1) to avail or be strong enough for; 1a) to ward off or drive
away, a thing for another’s advantage; 1a1) a thing from anyone, to defend;
1b) to aid, give assistance, relieve; 1b1) to give aid from one’s own
resources;

[IMAGES ABOVE: DISCUSSION OF 18 SEPTEMBER 2017 WITH ARTIST {HINH} JEREMY
KASPER OVER AVOIDANCE OF SALE RETURNED SERVICE LEAGUE’S (RSL) MURAL AS A
TRIBUTE TO FASCIST IDEALISM WHICH IS CONVEYED BY PHOTOGRAPHS OF 22 AUGUST
2017; 18 SEPTEMBER 2017 AND ITS REMOVAL BY 24 SEPTEMBER 2017]

YOUTUBE: “Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know (feat. Kimbra)”

#473 as #20, #1, #300, #1, #100, #1, #50 = katara (G2671): {#13 as #423} 1)
an execration, imprecation, *CURSE*;

“BOAST NOT AGAINST THE BRANCHES. BUT IF THOU BOAST, THOU BEAREST NOT THE
ROOT, BUT THE ROOT THEE.

THOU WILT SAY THEN, THE BRANCHES WERE BROKEN OFF, THAT I MIGHT BE GRAFTED
IN.

WELL; BECAUSE OF UNBELIEF THEY WERE BROKEN OFF, AND THOU STANDEST BY FAITH.
BE NOT HIGHMINDED, BUT FEAR:

FOR IF GOD SPARED NOT THE NATURAL BRANCHES, TAKE HEED LEST HE ALSO SPARE
NOT THEE.

BEHOLD THEREFORE THE GOODNESS AND SEVERITY OF GOD: ON THEM WHICH FELL,
SEVERITY; BUT TOWARD THEE, GOODNESS, IF THOU CONTINUE IN HIS GOODNESS:
OTHERWISE THOU ALSO SHALT BE CUT OFF.” [Romans 11:16-22 (KJV)]

We can by dialectic distinguish within this ethereal system a beginning {#1
- #YOD / #CENTRE AS POSITION}, middle {#41 - #MEM / DELIMITATION} and end
{#81 - #TAU / CIRCUMSCRIBE} which is both compatible with the DAOist
HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER as perennialist heritage and that of our Letters
Patent to Federation of the Commonwealth of Australia. We are compelled to
envisage this eternal process under the *FORM* *OF* *TIME*, *TO* *APPLY*
*TEMPORAL* *DISTINCTIONS* *TO* *THAT* *WHICH* *IS* *EXTRA*- *OR*
*SUPRA*-*TEMPORAL* and deploys the DAOist meta-descriptor prototypes and an
agreed #72 mathematical elements as the anthropic principle overlay {viz a
viz the Greco-Roman / Sudoku (鼠毒) puzzlement as magic square}:

41 1 57
49 33 17
9 65 25 = #99 / #297 {#ONE}

42 2 58
50 34 18
10 66 26 = #102 / #306 {#TWO}

43 3 59
51 35 19
11 67 27 = #105 / #315 {#THREE}

44 4 60
52 36 20
12 68 28 = #108 / #324 {#FOUR}

45 5 61
53 37 21
13 69 29 = #111 / #333 {#FIVE}

46 6 62
54 38 22
14 70 30 = #114 / #342 {#SIX}

47 7 63
55 39 23
15 71 31 = #117 / #351 {#SEVEN}

48 8 64
56 40 24
16 72 32 = #120 / #360 {#EIGHT}

49 9 65
57 41 25
17 73 33 = #123 / #369 {#NINE} AS IT’S NATURAL PROGRESSION {#1 / #73
SUBSTITUTION}

74 81 76
79 77 75
78 73 80 = #231 - #108 = #123 / #693 - #369 = #324 {#TEN} AS RETURN TO
GRECO-ROMAN MAGIC SQUARE BEING ITSELF

THE HOMOIOS PROTOTYPE UTILIZES THE HETERO SPIROGYRA ORDER SQUARE WHEREAS
THE HETEROS (‘CHRIST MURDEROUS’) PROTOTYPE UTILIZES THE GRECO-ROMAN MAGIC
SQUARE.

As they produce different categories of understanding associated with the
temporal reality, *PLEASE* *ENSURE* *THAT* *YOU* *DO* *NOT* *BREACH* *MY*
*INTELLECTUAL* *PROPERTY* *BY* *IMPROPERLY* *ASSIGNING* *TO* *YOURSELVES*
*AN* *ENTITLEMENT* *TO* *USE* *MY* *INTELLECTUAL* *PROPERTY* *AS* *A*
*WEAPON* *AGAINST* *ME*.

I WOULD REASONABLY CONCLUDE BY SUCH #123 / #231 CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING
(AND ESPECIALLY THE LATER) THAT FROM A BRIEF ANALYSIS OF DIARY ENTRIES FROM
2 to 23 June 1942 WITHIN ADOLF HITLER’S BOOK TITLED “TABLE TALK” WAS
STEEPED WITHIN FREEMASONRY AND HAS A KNOWLEDGE OF THE EGYPTIAN ANKH
ASSOCIATED TO THE GRECO-ROMAN MAGIC SQUARE AND THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH ET
AL.

TO SAY NOTHING OF MY ANTAGONISTS BEING EQUIVALENTLY ATTRIBUTED by each of
the UMBRA / GEMATRIA entries associated to the INTELLECTUAL TETRAD as
seemingly associated to the ANKH 𓋹 symbol of ‘life’ and the ‘hand mirror’
as reflecting the course of action:

As an abnormal clustering which we have observed within the CATEGORY OF
UNDERSTANDING #473 within the Nous: #77 - Natural Guide, Heaven’s Reason;
I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction, Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons;
Tetra: 57 - Guardedness;

74 81 76
79 77 75
78 73 80 = #231 - #108 = #123 / #693 - #369 = #324 {#TEN} AS RETURN TO
GRECO-ROMAN MAGIC SQUARE BEING ITSELF

So as to determine a concise MENS REA by an appreciation obtained from the
lexicon spectrum which will elucidate our understanding of any extent to
the MODUS OPERANDI.

The ankh also known as crux ansata / ansate cross (the Latin for ‘cross
with a handle’) is an ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic ideograph symbolizing
‘life’ from which the Coptic community have stylised their cross.

ORIGIN: First recorded in 1885–90, ankh is from the Egyptian word ʿnh̬
live; apparently at least partially homophonous with word for ‘sandal
strap,’ hence stylized picture of sandal strap became symbol for life.

The Egyptian {that troubles or oppresses; anguish} gods are often portrayed
carrying it by its loop, or bearing one in each hand, arms crossed over
their chest. The ankh appears in hand or in proximity of almost every deity
in the Egyptian pantheon (including Pharaohs {that disperses; that
spoils}), symbolising the gift of eternal life which they promised to their
worshipers. The loop was frequently painted red and the cross white. There
are many scenes of the ankh being applied to the nostrils of the dead, to
bring them back to life.

The ankh symbol was so prevalent that it has been found in digs as far as
Mesopotamia {between two rivers} and Persia {that cuts or divides; a nail;
a gryphon; a horseman}, and even on the seal of the biblical king Hezekiah
{strength of the Lord}. [<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankh>]

IMPORTANT NOTE: That if this trinomial HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER a priori as
PARADIGM already has a conception of an INTELLECTUAL TETRAD {#8 -
Transformation Prototype} which as CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY published in 4
BCE is equivalent to the later PYTHAGOREAN binomial HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER:

VIRTUE as MIND: {1 + 2 = #3} +
TOOLS as SCIENCE: {3 + 4 = #7} +
POSITION as OPINION: {5 + 6 = #11} +
TIME as SENSE: {7 + 8 = #15}

= #36 (ie. H27 - Realm of its Nature as Heaven - Formula of Universal Law +
H9 - System’s Cosmology as Earth - Formula of Humanity)

Whilst it may function as an acceptable METHODOLOGY it is entirely a
specious notion to declare it is the root and causal basis of the
perennialist philosophical tradition.

That the ENNEAD OF THOTH expresses an Anthropic Cosmological Principle
which appears within its geometric conception as being equivalent to the
Pythagorean TETRAD/TETRACTYS as presupposing to be the origin of language
by consideration of rational PI being 22 / 7 as mind which is then no doubt
the proper cosmological basis to our magnificent heritage of our
perennialist antiquity:

24 {Greek Letters / Jewish Priestly Divisions} x
7 {days / week as base 7 chronology} x
13 {#MEM / #40 - / #1 - Nature Contains Nature {MOTHER (INTELLECTUS AS
GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS) - The tongue of decree deciding between them} [#15 /
#6 - Form of Nature]}

= #2184 as solar / lunar cycles: 6 x 364 day / solar year or 6 x 354 day /
lunar year + 2 x 30 days intercalation.

[IMAGE: THE #36 - ROMAN EMPIRE AS GENTILE / #72 - JEWISH VASSAL DYNAMIC]

And the relationship is here shown as between the #1 - #CENTRE with both
the #36 (+ #1 as #CENTRE) and #72 (+ #1 as #CENTRE) as comprehensible
within the image above as conforming to the Apostle Paul’s claim made
within the Epistle to the Romans, that Israel: “Who knowing the judgment of
God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, *NOT* *ONLY*
*DO* *THE* *SAME*, *BUT* *HAVE* *PLEASURE* *IN* *THEM* *THAT* *DO* *THEM*.”
[Romans 1:31 (KJV)]

[IMAGE: ARCH KAI TELOS OIDA: {1 (#5) + 2 (#12) + 3 (#15) + 4 (#40 = So
Israel, is it so, that you have been sojourning forty years in the
wilderness? [Amos 5:25; Acts 7:42]) = 10 (#72)}]

According to the I CHING Hexagram 31 - RECIPROCITY, this is most usually
shown by the mutual stimulation of Heaven and Earth:

GENTILE VIEW: *H27* - YI [Nourishment/ZHEN (ie. #3 - Nature Surmounts
Nature) below + GEN (ie. #8 - Transforming Nature) above] + *H9* - XIAOXU
[Lesser Domestication/QIAN (ie. #6 - Form of Nature) below + SUN (ie. #4 -
Nature is Amended in its Nature) above] = *H36* - MINGYI [Suppression of
the Light/LI (ie. #9 - Autonomous Nature) below + KUN (ie. #1) above]

JEWISH VIEW: *H54* - GUIMEI [Marrying Maid/DUI (ie. #7 - Engendering
Nature) below + ZHEN (ie. #3 - Nature Surmounts Nature) above] {ie. Realm
of its Nature as Heaven - Formula of Universal Law} + *H18* - GU [Ills to
Be Cured/SUN (ie. #4 - Nature is Amended in its Nature) below + GEN (ie. #8
- Transforming Nature) above] {ie. System’s Cosmology as Earth - Formula of
Humanity} = *#72* - Self-Love, Holding Oneself Dear; I-Ching: H39 -
Adversity, Obstacles, Limping, Obstruction, Afoot; Tetra: 79 -
Difficulties)

The demonic ‘root’ of magic which is thought obtained from associations
derived from the triangulation of number n(n+1)/2 as symbolic and an
alternate transposition applied to the Tetragrammaton of ‘YHWH’ and known
as the root of nature {A-U-M} or Tetractys, the ‘Holy Four-fold Form’. That
is:

MOTHER LETTERS {A-U-M} OF GOVERNMENT

YOD (10) AS 4(4+1)/2 = #10 {#A = FIRE} +
YOD (10) + HE (5) AS 5(5+1)/2 = #15 {#U = WATER} +
YOD (10) + HE (5) + VAV (6) AS 6(6+1)/2 = #21 {#M = AIR} +
YOD (10) + HE (5) + VAV (6) + HE (5) = #26 AS ‘YHWH’ BEING NAME OF GOD AND
GIVING THE TOTAL OF #72 as ANTHROPIC PROTOTYPE KNOWN FROM ANTIQUITY WITH AN
IMPLIED #5 AS #CENTRE / EARTH ON #0 CE

The problem which I have resolved by that quote which the Australian
Newspaper unreasonably censored pertains to German Philosopher Friedrich
Hegel (August 27, 1770 – November 14, 1831) who was an important figure of
German idealism. He achieved wide renown in his day and, while primarily
influential within the continental tradition of philosophy, has become
increasingly influential in the analytic tradition as well.

Although Hegel remains a divisive figure, his canonical stature within
Western philosophy is universally recognized.

Hegel states the hypothesis: “Another and opposite folly which we meet with
in our time is that of pretending to invent and carry out political
constitutions independently of religion. The Catholic confession, although
sharing the Christian name with the Protestant, does not concede to the
State an inherent Justice and Morality, – a concession which in the
Protestant principle is fundamental. This tearing away of the political
morality of the Constitution from its natural connection, is necessary to
the genius of that religion, inasmuch as it does not recognise Justice and
Morality as independent and substantial. But thus excluded from intrinsic
worth, – torn away from their last refuge – the sanctuary of conscience –
the calm retreat where religion has its abode, – the principles and
institutions of political legislation are destitute of a real centre, to
the same decree as they are compelled to remain abstract and indefinite.

Summing up what has been said of the State, we find that we have been led
to call its vital principle, as actuating the individuals who compose it, –
Morality. The State, its laws, its arrangements, constitute the rights of
its members; its natural features, its mountains, air, and waters, are
their country, their fatherland, their outward material property; the
history of this State, their deeds; what their ancestors have produced,
belongs to them and lives in their memory. All is their possession, just as
they are possessed by it; for it constitutes their existence, their being.

Their imagination is occupied with the ideas thus presented, while the
adoption of these laws, and of a fatherland so conditioned is the
expression of their will. It is this matured totality which thus
constitutes one Being, the spirit of one People. To it the individual
members belong; each unit is the Son of his Nation, and at the same time –
in as far as the State to which he belongs is undergoing development – the
Son of his Age. None remains behind it, still less advances beyond it. This
spiritual Being (the Spirit of his Time) is his; he is a representative of
it; it is that in which he originated, and in which he lives.

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:3,row:7,col:4,nous:10&idea:{82}&idea:{371}&idea:{83}&idea:{393}>

***@zen: 3, row: 7, col: 4, nous: 10 [Super: #371 / #2 - Contrast of
Terms, Self-Culture; I-Ching: H11 - Peace, Pervading, Greatness; Tetra: 16
- Contact, Ego: #393 / #10 - Impossible Advice, What can Be Done?; I-Ching:
H30 - Cohesion, Radiance, Clinging to Brightness/Fire, The net; Tetra: 41 -
Response]

HERE’S WHY AUSTRALIA’S PARLIAMENT USES SANDGLASSES WHEN THERE’S A DIVISION
IN THE HOUSE:

“Australia’s parliamentary traditions and conventions change over time. For
example, when a vote (or ‘division’) {

#371 as #8, #80, #5, #10, #9, #8, #200, #1, #50 = apeitheo (G544): {#10 as
#910} 1) not to allow one’s self to be persuaded; 2) not to comply with;
1a) to refuse or withhold belief; 1b) to refuse belief and obedience

} is called, senators have four minutes to get to the chamber {

#371 as #30, #40, #100, #200, #1 = miqra’ (H4744): {#4 as #341} 1)
convocation, convoking, reading, a calling together; 1a) convocation,
sacred assembly; 1b) convoking; 1c) reading; / #6, #70, #90, #200, #5 =
`atsarah (H6116): {#5 as #365} 1) assembly, solemn assembly; 1a) assembly
(sacred or festive meeting); 1b) assemblage, company, group}.

Back in 1975 that increased from two minutes to three, when a new extension
to Old Parliament House made the journey {

#371 as #6, #10, #200, #40, #60, #50, #5 = ramac (H7429): {#8 as #300} 1)
to trample; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to trample; 1a2) trampler (participle); 1b)
(Niphal) to be trampled

} from committee rooms to the chamber a little longer. The current
four-minute limit was introduced in 1988, when Australian democracy moved
up the hill to to the much bigger, current Parliament House.

The time given to MPs {

#371 as #20, #1, #50, #300 = ‘enash (Aramaic) (H606): {#0 as #351} 1) man,
human being; 2) mankind (collective)

} is necessary, but the way the gap is timed – with a sandglass {

#371 as #20, #1, #200, #90, #20, #40 = ‘erets (H776): {#2 as #291} 1) land,
earth; lands, countries; 1a) earth; 1a1) whole earth (as opposed to a
part); 1a2) earth (as opposed to heaven); 1a3) earth (inhabitants); 1b)
land; 1b1) country, territory; 1b2) district, region; 1b3) tribal
territory; 1b4) piece of ground; 1b5) land of Canaan, Israel; 1b6)
inhabitants of land; 1b7) Sheol, land without return, (under) world; 1b8)
city (-state); 1c) ground, surface of the earth; 1c1) ground; 1c2) soil;
1d) (in phrases); 1d1) people of the land; 1d2) space or distance of
country (in measurements of distance); 1d3) level or plain country; 1d4)
land of the living; 1d5) end(s) of the earth; 1e) (almost wholly late in
usage); 1e1a) often in contrast to Canaan

} – doesn’t seem necessary at all. And it turns out the sandglasses are not
just ornamental. They’re really used for timekeeping (but with a catch).
The parliament’s website explains:

Until 1989, it [the Annotated Standing Orders] contained references to a
sand-glass kept on the Table for the purpose of timing divisions. The Clerk
was responsible for turning the sand-glass and the time was taken to have
elapsed when the sand-glass so indicated. References to this antique but
reliable technology were removed in the course of the 1989 revision to free
the principle from reliance on any particular technology.

Although sand-glasses continue to be used as the primary means of timing
the division or quorum bells {

#393 as #300, #10, #7, #70, #6 = zuwa` (H2111): {#0 as #83} 1) to tremble,
quiver, quake, be in terror; 1a) (Qal) to tremble, quake; 1b) (Pilpel);
1b1) to shake violently; 1b2) to cause to tremble;

“In the day when the keepers of the house shall tremble {zuwa`-moved
[H2111]: #393}, and the strong men shall bow themselves, and the grinders
cease because they are few, and those that look out of the windows be
darkened...” [Ecclesiastes 12:3 (KJV)]

“Shall they not rise up suddenly that shall bite thee, and awake that shall
vex {zuwa`-moved [H2111]: #393} thee, and thou shalt be for booties unto
them?” [Habakkuk 2:7 (KJV)]

#393 as #8, #90, #90, #200, #5 = chatsotserah (H2689): {#2 as #399} 1)
trumpet, clarion

}, they are now used in conjunction with the digital speech timer. An
advantage of the latter is that it enables a time signal to be broadcast on
the House Monitoring Service which shows senators how much time remains for
them to reach the chamber. In practice, the Chair takes whichever
methodology expires last as a signal to call for the doors to be locked.

Note “antique but reliable”, but also references to using it were removed
in 1989 “to free the principle from reliance on any particular technology”.

Justin Baker, assistant director of the Chamber Research Office in the
Department of the House of Representatives, explained to Business Insider
why they continue to use what looks like a giant egg timer.

Hansard records reveal a reference to a sandglass being used for divisions
back in 1901 “so they have likely been a feature of the parliament since
Federation”.

When the Central Table for the new Parliament House was commissioned, a
pair of sandglasses was included in the brief by the Parliament amongst
other items, such as bronze brackets to support the Mace, pigeon hole book
stands, digital clocks, call bells and microphones.

“A stand with a wooden base and green felt underneath for the sandglasses
was purpose built for the Clerk’s desk within the Chamber,” Baker said. “In
1998, a new stand and glasses were designed and manufactured to accommodate
an additional sandglass.”

That’s right – they bought another one.

<https://www.businessinsider.com.au/heres-why-australias-parliament-uses-sandglasses-when-theres-a-division-in-the-house-2015-6>

THE KABBALISTIC RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE NUMBER 72 AND THE NUMBER 7 AS THE
BASIS TO HAVING A SUPERSEDING AS TRANSCENDENT UNDERSTANDING OF ROMAN
CATHOLIC (ET AL) THEOLOGICAL DOGMATIC RELIANCE UPON ERIUGENA’S COMMENTARY
ON THE PSEUDO-DIONYSIAN CELESTIAL HIERARCHY.

John Scotus Eriugena, or Johannes Scotus Erigena (c. 815 – c. 877) was an
Irish theologian, neoplatonist philosopher, and poet. He wrote a number of
works, but is best known today for having written The Division of Nature,
which has been called the final achievement of ancient philosophy, a work
which “synthesizes the philosophical accomplishments of fifteen centuries.”

The Latin title De divisione naturae (Περί φύσεων) refers to these four
divisions of nature:

(1) that which creates and is not created;

+ 0, H27, H54 {ie. REALM OF ITS NATURE AS HEAVEN - FORMULA OF UNIVERSAL
LAW}

(2) that which is created and creates;

+ 0, H9, H18 {ie. SYSTEM’S COSMOLOGY AS EARTH - FORMULA OF HUMANITY}

(3) that which is created and does not create;

+ 0, H3, H6 {ie. SEA AS SELF IDENTITY - FORMULA OF AUTONOMY}

(4) that which is neither created nor creates.

+ H1, H2, H3 {ie. FOUNTAINS OF WATERS AS FORMULA OF PROGRESSION TO
INDIVIDUAL PHENOMENA (WAN WU)} AS GENESIS DAY #4

The first is God as the ground or origin of all things, the last is God as
the final end or goal of all things, that into which the world of created
things ultimately returns.

+ 0, 81, 9(9²+1)/2 = #369 {ie. AS ACT OF NATURE THE ORGANIZATION OF THE
MYRIAD OR *NUMBER* OF THINGS (WAN WU) OF SOCIETY AND NATURE} AS GENESIS DAY

The second and third together compose the created universe, which is the
manifestation of God, God in process, Theophania; the second is the world
of Platonic ideas or forms:

H27 + H9 + H3 + H2 = #41 as #CENTRE OF BEING IS A TRANSCENDENT PRINCIPLE OF
A MATHEMATICAL LOGICAL AND CERTAINTY AS HAVING AN INESCAPABLE CONSEQUENCE
AS GENESIS DAY #1

And the third is a more pantheistic world, or a pandeistic one, depending
on the interference of God.

Eriugena argued on behalf of something like a pantheistic definition of
nature. He translated and made commentaries upon the work of
Pseudo-Dionysius, and was one of the few Western European philosophers of
his day that knew Greek, having studied in Athens.

H54 + H18 + H6 + H3 = #81 as #WAN WU WHICH GIVES RISE TO {ie. ORGANIZATION
OF THE MYRIAD OR *NUMBER* OF THINGS (WAN WU) OF SOCIETY AND NATURE} AS
GENESIS DAY #2

Eriugena explains that reason is necessary to understand and interpret
revelation. Authority is the source of knowledge, but the reason of mankind
is the norm by which all authority is judged: “And you, being dead in your
sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with
him, having forgiven you all trespasses; Blotting out the handwriting of
ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out
of the way, nailing it to his cross; And having spoiled principalities and
powers, he made a show of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an
holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and
worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen,
vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind, and not holding the Head, from which
all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit
together, increaseth with the increase of God.

Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why,
as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances, (touch not;
taste not; handle not; Which all are to perish with the using;) after the
commandments and doctrines of men?

Which things have indeed a show of wisdom in will worship, and humility,
and neglecting of the body; not in any honour to the satisfying of the
flesh.” [Colossians 2:13-23 (KJV)]

Sons of BELIAL:

*שבנ*
#352 as #300, #2, #50 = ben (H1121): {#3 as #52 *THEY* *ARE* *NOT* *THE*
*SONS* *OF* *GOD* as #123} 1) son, grandson, child, member of a group; 1a)
son, male child; 1b) grandson; 1c) children (pl. - male and female); 1d)
youth, young men (pl.); 1e) young (of animals); 1f) sons (as
characterisation, ie sons of injustice [for un- righteous men] or sons of
God [for angels]; 1g) people (of a nation) (pl.); 1h) of lifeless things,
ie sparks, stars, arrows (fig.); 1i) a member of a guild, order, class;

*μαριασ*
#352 as #40, #1, #100, #10, #1, #200 = Maria (G3137): {#15 as #152} 1) Mary
the mother of Jesus; 2) Mary Magdalene, a women from Magdala; 3) Mary, the
sister of Lazarus and Martha; 4) Mary of Cleophas the mother of James the
less; 5) Mary the mother of John Mark, a sister of Barnabas; 6) Mary, a
Roman Christian who is greeted by Paul in [Romans 16:6];

<http://www.grapple369.com/?date:2017.12.25&PROTOTYPE:HETEROS&idea:{146}&idea:{269}&idea:{163}&idea:{352}>

***@zen: 4, row: 7, col: 9, nous: 15 [Date: 2017.12.25, Super: #269 /
#1 - To Guide with Names, Reason’s Realisation; I-Ching: H58 - Joy, Open,
Lake; Tetra: 24 - Joy, Ego: #352 / #15 - Mastering Guiding Discourse,
Revealers of Virtue; I-Ching: H61 - Inner Trust, Inner Truth, Center
Returning; Tetra: 1 - Centre]

“And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and
her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.”
[Genesis 3:15 (KJV)]

<http://www.grapple369.com/?date:2017.12.25&PROTOTYPE:HOMOIOS&idea:{146}&idea:{359}&idea:{163}&idea:{397}>

— TETRAD {#8 - TRANSFORMATIVE PROTOTYPE v’s PAPAL BULLS} FOR ANY GENII
THESIS {SPIRITUS} AND ITS IMPLEMENTATION —

JOIN THE #DOTS ON THE REAL SON OF GOD AS EXEMPLAR TRUE #CENTRE OF DIVINE
WILL {INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS} AND CHILDREN OF ABRAHAM:

#13 / #1 - Nature Contains Nature {MOTHER (INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE
VOLUNTĀTIS) - The tongue of decree deciding between them} [#15 / #6 - Form
of Nature]

MENTALISM: 1 x #41 = #41 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#1 - Will, free will,
choice / VIRTUE: 64 meta descriptor prototypes: Omne Datum Optimum {#1 -
Every perfect gift} (1139 CE) / Remember the Sabbath Day},

#14 / #2 - Nature Rejoices in its Nature [#34 / #7 - Engendering Nature]

CORRESPONDENCE: 2 x #41 = #82 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#2 - desire,
inclination: Milites Templi {#2 - Soldiers of the Temple} (1144 CE) /
TOOLS: marriage / Honour Parents},

#15 / #3 - Nature Surmounts Nature [#65 /#2 - Nature Rejoices in its
Nature]

VIBRATION: 3 x #41 = #123 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#3 - disposition
towards (something or someone): Militia Dei {#3 - Soldiers of God} (1145
CE) / POSITION: Soldier / Do Not Kill},

3 x #41 = #123 as #6, #2, #50, #10, #5, #50 or #773 as #6, #2, #50, #10,

#16 / #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature [#111 /#3 - Nature Surmounts
Nature]

POLARITY: 4 x #41 = #164 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} {#4 - favour, affection:
Pastoralis Praeeminentiae {#4 - Pastoral Pre-eminence to monarchs} (1307
CE) / TIME: #CENTRE and #INR / Do Not Commit Adultery (ie. Avoid Heteronomy
Against Autonomy)}, [John 5:39-47 (KJV)]

#17 / #5 - Act of Nature {DOUBLE: #5 - Act of Nature {#8 - Transforming
Nature}} [#175 / #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature]

RHYTHM: 5 x #41 = #205 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#5 - last will,
testament: Faciens misericordiam {#5 - Granting forgiveness} (1308 CE) /
CANON: RHYTHM & HARMONY / Do Not Steal},

#18 / #6 - Form of Nature [#260 / #8 - Transforming Nature]

CAUSE AND EFFECT: 6 x #41 = #246 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} *ANGEL* GABRIEL
[Luke 1:19-38] / {#6 - goal, object, purpose, intention: Ad providam {#6 -
To Foresee / For Providence} (1312 CE) / IMPLEMENTATION: HETEROS (binomial
/ bifurcated) THEORY OF NUMBER / Do Not Bear False Witness}, and a

#19 / #7 - Engendering Nature [#369 / #9 - Autonomous Nature]

ENGENDERING / ENUMERATE: 7 x #41 = #287 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#7 -
signification, import: Vox in excelso {#7 - The voice on high} (1312 CE) /
LIMIT: #INR AS TERNIO ANAGRAM / Do Not Covet}.

7 x #41 = #287 as #1, #50, #1, #3, #20, #1, #10, #1, #200 = anagkaios
(G316): {#9 as #356} 1) necessary; 1a) what one can not do without,
indispensable; 1b) connected by bonds of nature or friendship; 1c) what
ought according to the law of duty be done, what is required by the
circumstances; [LATIN definition: VOLUNTĀTIS]

[IMAGE: LETTERS PATENT TO THE FEDERATION OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA
OF 1901 Represented by a Theoretical Mathematical Trinomial Noumenon as
Intellectual Property]

YOUTUBE: “My Name Is Ruin (Gary Numan)”

WHAT YOU ARE SEEING HERE AS REPRESENTED BY THE MARION (‘CHERISHED MOTHER’)
WASHERWOMAN STATUE ERECTED WITHIN VICTORIA PARK OPPOSITE ON SAINT PATRICK’S
DAY OF 17 MARCH 2017 IS THE TRADITIONAL VIEW OF THE ALTERNATIVE PYTHAGOREAN
HETEROS (binomial} UNDERSTANDING OF THE MARRIAGE / SOVEREIGN DYNAMIC AS THE
BASIS OF BOTH ROMAN CATHOLICISM AND GERMAN FASCIST IDENTITY AS THAT WHICH
DIFFERS FROM THE DAOist HOMOIOS (trinomial) VIEW OF HEAVEN / EARTH / SEA as
implicit to the laws and government of our COMMONWEALTH which is framed by
a CONTINENT.

— RACHEL WEEPING —

“*GORDON* IS MY ROCK,
I SO LOVE DILDO {[vulgar slang] a stupid or ridiculous person} GRANITE.
PEOPLE NOW CIRCLE THE BLOCK,
JUST TO LOOK AT JANET {God is merciful}.”

YOUTUBE: “[OFFICIAL VIDEO] Bohemian Rhapsody – Pentatonix”

FALSE PROPAGANDA ABOUT ANZAC IDENTITY AND THE BOER WAR MEMORIAL
COMMEMORATIONS HELD ON *SUNDAY* AND NOT *SATURDAY* EVENTS:

[IMAGES: @ (TOP LEFT) 1058 HOURS ON 17 MARCH 2017: FUNERAL RIGHTS AND
CELEBRATING THE DEATH OF A STATE AS PLAQUE INSTALLATION @ (TOP RIGHT) 1510
HOURS ON 8 JUNE 2017 {#413 as #1, #30, #10, #300, #2, #70 = n. *GOD* *OF*
*OATH*, *ELIZABETH*; {

SEE ALSO ‘HITLER’S TABLE TALK’ COMMENCING FROM:

IDEA @235 ON MIDDAY OF 7th June 1942: MONARCHICAL TENDENCIES IN SPAIN
SUPPORTED BY THE CHURCH — SAME OLD TACTICS FOR THE SEIZING OF POWER / ... /
— INTER-ALLIED MILITARY COMMISSIONS IN 1925 — TREASON AMONG GERMANS — THE
EMIGRES OF 1933 — VIEWS ON THE CRIME OF TREASON — ALL TRAITORS SHOULD BE
SHOT — CONSCIENTIOUS OBJECTORS — SETTLING WITH “BIBLE STUDENTS”:

PAGE #515 - VISIT TO SPAIN IMPOSSIBLE;

SUPER (MALE) A-U-M HETEROS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER: #8 - Worth of
Water, Easy By Nature; I-Ching: H48 - The Well, Welling; Tetra: 40 -
Law/Model / INNER: #3 - Political Prescriptions, Quietude; I-Ching: H46 -
Climbing, Moving/Pushing Upward, Ascending; Tetra: 8 - Opposition} #413 has
7 Categories:

#40, #90, #200, #10, #40, #1, #2, #30 = n. Egyptians’ Meadow or Egyptians’
Mourning; #1, #10, #2, #400 = Female enemy; #1, #30, #10, #300, #2, #70 =
n. *GOD* *OF* *OATH*, *ELIZABETH*; #3, #2, #8, #400 = Bald forehead;
baldness or bare place on the right side of cloth; #7, #1, #400, #5 = This;
#7, #6, #200, #200 = To sneeze; #8, #400, #5 = To haste, to snatch up;
terror;

} / #383 as #3, #300, #80 = To stroke, caress; / #30, #300, #2, #6, #70, #5
= shebuw`ah (H7621): {#6 as #383} 1) *OATH*, *CURSE*; 1a) oath; 1a1)
attesting of innocence; 1a2) curse; 1b) oath (of Jehovah)} BY A CONTRIVED
SAINT ANDREWS CAUSE CÉLÈBRE IMPOSITION OBSERVED @ 1153 HOURS ON 10 JUNE
2017 (SHOWN BOTTOM LEFT / RIGHT) BEING MADE UPON THE BOER WAR MEMORIAL AS
THE ONLY SUBJECTIVE MEMORIAL OCCASION.

THE QUESTION I WOULD ASK, GIVEN WELLINGTON SHIRE COUNCIL’S CLEAR AND
STUBBORN REFUSAL TO CLARIFY THEIR BELLICOSE JINGOIST CONDUCT, WHICH BEGAN
ON SATURDAY 8 OCTOBER 2016 AND SYDNEY GLBTI COMMUNITY MARDI GRAS ON
SATURDAY 4 MARCH 2017 AS THE INTENTIONED IMPOSING OF A SUBSTITUTED VIRTUE
UPON OUR ANZAC TRADITION:

IF IT WAS SO CLEARLY A NON SUBSTITUTED VIRTUE AND NOT A PERVERSION OF STATE
AUTHORITY AND SOVEREIGNTY YOU WOULD BE CAPABLE OF AN ANSWER FOR YOUR
ACTIONS, BUT ALAS I CAN FIND NO OTHER MEDIA REPORTS OF ANY SUCH TOWN HALL
ASSEMBLAGES FOR THAT GIVEN DATE—CAN YOU ASSIST IN THAT REGARD?

IT’S GOING TO COURT ON THE 12 APRIL, 2017]

GORDON (noun):
* from the marshes {#100 as #6, #1, #3, #40, #10, #40 = ‘agam (H98): {#0 as
#44} 1) pool, troubled pool; 1a) troubled or muddy (gloomy) pools, marshes;
1b) any pool, pond; 1c) swamp reeds, reeds, rush(es)
* #46 as #40, #3, #2, #1 = gebe (H1360): {#4 as #6} 1) *cistern*, *pool*;
1a) *cistern*; 1b) *pool*, *marsh*;
* #46 as #6, #3, #7, #30 = gezel (H1499): {#5 as #40} 1) *robbery*,
*plunder*;
* s[c/k]eptic narcissistic swampy pool

The London Scottish (1900-1902) was a Volunteer infantry regiment of the
British Army. Formerly a regiment, the unit is now ‘A’ (London Scottish)
Company of the London Regiment and [this alleged tribute made by a foreign
power] is neither associated with the later Flanders field poppy of World
War I nor to the Australian Boer War as ANZAC troops to which the Shrine is
representative.

However as a matter of travesty over historical revisionism of our ANZAC
tradition as the forgotten of our war dead, the Boer War Day commemorates
the first war in which Australia fought as a nation. In 1899 NSW Lancers
were the first to join in this war followed by all of the other colonies
and after Federation in 1901 Australian units. *THE* *BOER* *WAR* *WAS*
*ALSO* *THE* *FIRST* *WAR* *IN* *WHICH* *AUSTRALIANS* *FOUGHT* *ALONGSIDE*
*NEW* *ZEALANDERS*. 31 May is the anniversary of the signing of the Treaty
of Vereeniging (PRON: Ver-en-ig-in) that ended the South African War in
1902. Boer War Day itself is held on the *SUNDAY* before 31 May to enable
working people to attend.

Material details of my defence against the APPLICATION AND SUMMONS FOR AN
INTERVENTION AND PERSONAL SAFETY ORDER made on 31 October 2017 as CASE
NUMEBR: H13018534 in being a direct reaction to my public and parting
comment of “GOD SAVE THE QUEEN FROM YOU FASCISTS” pertaining to my several
tactical carpe diem interjections made at local events of the RSL et al
{Catholic Sale College, Catholic representatives of Wellington Shire
Council} as pre-cursor to the Beersheba 100 year [commemorations]
accompanying earlier artistic deliberations over avoiding anti-semitic,
hymeneal {marriage}, procreational as fascist idealisation which is absent
of women’s emancipation due to suffrage of 1902 and scientific discussion
on the specific subject of INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS v’s JINGOISM
{MARRIAGE AS PIETY / FAMILY AND PROCREATION} relative to the Materia Prima
of Queen Victoria’s Letter Patents as PRESENTS {ie. HEAVENLY (EPOURANIOS)
GIFT (DŌREA: a gratuity:—gift) [Hebrews 6:4-12]} instrumentation made to
the Federation of the Commonwealth of Australia.

Commensurate with our 100 year celebration of the BeerSheba campaign of the
Charge of the Light Horse Brigade as celebrations which occurred on 31
October 2017 and the issue is the partiality and prejudiced Memorial ‘Lest
We Forget’ Tributes comprising SEVEN {5 Wreaths and 2 Bouquets} floral
arrangements which were made during a ceremony presided over by the
Returned Service League as Public Authority and laid at only the World War
I and onwards Memorial Shrine for the War Dead upon the Saturday of 28
October 2017.

In the mistaken belief which was propagandised as the consideration that:
Battle of Beersheba ‘should be the cornerstone of Australia’s identity’

<http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/10/29/battle-beersheba-should-be-cornerstone-australias-identity>

Let me explain that to you in relation to public advice given to our Prime
Minister [the Honourable Malcolm Turnbull] with whom I have previously
corresponded over Jewish Holocaust issues and he had the self same day
taken suitable action, who is later today [31 October 2017] to sign an
agreement with Israel:

No the Boer War is the cornerstone of Australian identity as ethos of
“OBEDIENT, AIDING AND ASSISTING” and we reject CATEGORICALLY your
unreasoned disloyalty by INTELLECTUAL assent given to Foreign Powers {ie.
especially Irish, Scottish, RSL / Freemasonry / Roman Catholic [by] Saint
Andrews Cause Célèbre} as all unconscionable attempts to impose a
substituted ethic @5 against the INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS
whether by NEGLECT or forced WILL upon our War Dead and to usurp @1 the
Sovereignty embodied within the Governor General as ANTHROPIC COSMOLOGICAL
PRINCIPLE.

In accordance with this pre-eminent value statement which was heartedly
adopted by the participants within that public ceremony which occurred
within the State of Israel, compliant with the 500 year anniversary of
Martin Luthers nailed #95 treatise which commenced the Protestant
Reformation and the [centenary to the] Balfour Declaration [occurring] 2
November 2017, I had upon Saturday of 28 October 2017 immediately removed
FOUR {3 Wreaths and 1 Bouquets} floral arrangements after th[is]
Remembrance Service made for the Beersheba Centenary and before the actual
events occurring within the State of Israel and doing so [entirely] without
neither authority nor notification given to [or by] another party.

I have thereafter maintained a photographic timeline of events and of
particular note is the regrettable circumstance, that although the THREE {2
Wreaths and 1 Bouquets} floral arrangements were removed from the main
Memorial Shrine, 82 Macalister Street, Sale upon the following Saturday 4
November 2017, they have remained in a dried {#368 = #6, #10, #2, #300,
#10, #40 as yabesh (H3002): {#3 as #312} 1) dry; 2) dried} state at the
Boer War Memorial situated on the corner of York Street / Foster Street by
the time the COURT ORDERS were made in the matter @ 1025 HOURS on 8
NOVEMBER 2017.

There are several legal issues involved with respects to [the] Saint
Andrews Cause Célèbre participated in by the representatives of the
Returned Service League as Public Authority and the nature of its
association to a FOREIGN POWER as a group named KNIGHTS TEMPLARS
INTERNATIONAL which formed within 2015 and comprises various: RELIGIONS /
STATES / MILITARY / ORGANISATIONS as unconscionable attempts made by them
to impose a substituted ethic @5 against the INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE
VOLUNTĀTUS whether by NEGLECT or forced WILL upon our War Dead and to
usurp @1 the Sovereignty embodied within the Governor General as ANTHROPIC
COSMOLOGICAL PRINCIPLE.

Such a statement of value [as demonstrated by the inclusion of the State of
Israel’s flag amongst the calvary of cavalry as 100 year anniversary
re-enactment of the Battle of Beersheba] is a priori, not mantric as dogma,
requires no apologetics and proffers the utmost tactical, endearing and
enduring advantage for posterity as prosperity...

#1 - Captain James Cook wrote in a journal on 22 August 1770 of his
discovery as the east coast of Australia: “[Since I] may land no more upon
this eastern coast of New Holland, and on the western side I can make no
new discovery the honour of which belongs to the Dutch navigators and as
such they may lay claim to it as their property.”

#2 - Solar Eclipse: 21 August 1914 [During World War I: 28 July 1914 to 11
November 1918]

#3 - Refusal of Communion and Solar Eclipse: I have ascertained in
accordance with my deliberate protest of conscience and arrest made upon
Saturday 21 August 1999 and earlier evidence which was tendered at the
extra-ordinary Victorian Civil Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) hearing of 7
December 2001, that the Roman Catholic refusal of communion perpetuated by
then Archbishop George PELL at Saint Patricks Cathedral Melbourne upon
according to their ecclesiastic traditions Pentecost Sunday of 31 May 1998
and 21 June 2000 is then associated to an eclipse occurring upon the
following year of 21 June 2001.

#4 - Solar Eclipse: 21 (UTC) / 22 August 2017 (AEST)

This suspected eclipse treason {#41, #320, @1 / @5, and #308} plot as Saint
Andrews / {Sino-Vietnamese: NIHN} cause célèbre sedition perpetuated by
Vietnam Veterans / Returned Services League {RSL} / Freemasons {Knights
Templar International} / Roman Catholic Church et al religious / state /
organisation entities has been foiled.

All too often the dialogue about our Australia Day celebrations of 26
January 2016 is historical revisionist, racially prejudiced and with
genocidal ambitions (ie. willing us dead) against any 400 year entitlement
of Indigenous Dutch Australians as their Sovereign claim to an earlier
discovery of Australia acknowledged by Captain James Cook as diary entry
made of his visitation on 22 August, 1770 as having occurred on 26 October
1616 AO and an immutably in defining the INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS
which is sustained by seven Papal Bulls as edicts made upon the Knights
Templars as my heritage.

It is noted that the THAT GOVERNOR GENERAL PETER COSGROVE WAS IN 2013
CONFERRED WITH THE KNIGHTHOOD OF THE GRAND CROSS OF THE ORDER OF ST GREGORY
THE GREAT BY CARDINAL PELL ON 7 FEBRUARY 2013 AND IS THEREFORE COMPROMISED
WITHIN HIS OFFICE AS GOVERNOR GENERAL AND THE SUBSTANTIAL CAUSE FOR THE
IMPEDIMENT TO ANY OBTAINMENT OF JUSTICE IN OUR PROVEN ALLEGATION OF TREASON
AGAINST THIS SAME ECCLESIASTIC as cause célebre associated with unlawful
foreign powers associated to eclipse cycles and earlier refusal of the
Eucharist Communion, which occurred at Saint Patricks Cathedral, East
Melbourne on the Pentecost Sunday Mass as the dates of 31 May, 1998 and 21
June, 2000.

Whilst these matters of alleged involvement of a prohibited foreign powers
to wit the KNIGHTS TEMPLAR INTERNATIONAL and their CABAL of action by Saint
Andrews Cause Célèbre as the conspiratorial imposing of a substituted ethic
upon our BOER / ANZAC tradition, the rendering of Memorial Services as
stone worshipping idolatry and attempts to subvert sovereign authority have
been reported to a *CONSTABLE* *OF* *POLICE* on 19 March 2017, there has
never before been undertaken a prosecution by any law enforcement or
judicial officers under the COMMONWEALTH, let alone as being an initiative
of a private citizen.

That such prudent action which requires obtaining suitable legal counsel,
the provision of Instructions, the consideration of relevant matters, the
preparing of any statements for court and its subsequent representation
within a court of law having an appropriate jurisdiction.

That under the auspices of SECTION 9A (2) of the CRIMES ACT VICTORIA (158)
an onus of accountability is then placed upon any OTHER PERSONS to provide
all such material evidence in such lawful action made of the allegations of
infracted sensibilities:

“GOD SAVE THE QUEEN FROM YOU FASCISTS”

as the alleged IMPROPER, NON-FACTUAL AND PERJURED TESTIMONY OF PERSONS
ASSOCIATED TO THE SALE RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE (RSL) and to differentiate
this from ADOLF HITLER’S TABLE TALK IDEA @277 / PAGE #609 - REVISITING
BATTLEFIELDS as to “assist[ance] by any means whatever, with intent to
assist, an enemy at war with the Commonwealth of Australia, whether or not
the existence of a state of war has been declared” which is prohibited
under SECTION 9A(1)(d)

And that a person is prohibited under SECTION 9A(2) to:

(a) receives or assists another person who is to his knowledge guilty of
treason in order to enable him to escape punishment; or

(b) knowing that a person intends to commit treason, does not give
information thereof with all reasonable despatch to a constable or use
other reasonable endeavours to prevent the commission of the offence— shall
be guilty of an indictable offence.

Penalty: Level 3 imprisonment (20 years maximum).

(3) On the trial of a person charged with treason on the ground that he
formed an intention to do an act referred to in paragraph (a), (b), (c),
(d) or (e) of subsection (1) of this section and manifested that intention
by an
overt act, evidence of the overt act shall not be admitted unless the overt
act was alleged in the indictment.

Which indiscriminately and in presence of mercenary security guards, was
violently directed towards the self identity as the formula of autonomy of
any and all such persons (inclusive of mother, sons and daughters) who were
distinguished only by their fraternity in the wearing of the GLBTI
Community’s symbol represented as a rainbow sash.

In contradiction of this treasonous conduct perpetuated against the
Commonwealth of Australia, Knighthood of the Grand Cross of the Order of St
Gregory the Great is an honorary Order of Knighthood of the Holy See, but
not necessarily of the Roman Catholic Church.

Bestowed by authority of the Pope as the monarch of the Holy See and as the
temporal sovereign of the fascist Vatican City State.

Motto: Pro Deo et Principe (Latin) (“For God and Ruler”).

Papal orders of knighthood or Pontifical orders of knighthood are orders of
knighthood bestowed in the name of the Pope of the Catholic Church by his
authority as head of the Holy See and sovereign of the Vatican City State.
Historically, membership in these orders was either conferred by Papal
bulls not signed by the Pope or by apostolic letters signed by the Pope
himself. Since the reforms of these orders in the beginning of the 20th
century, the diplomas have been signed by the Cardinal Secretary of State.

In general, Papal orders of knighthood refers to the five equestrian orders
of the Holy See awarded directly by the Supreme Pontiff as head of the
Catholic Church, Holy See and Vatican City State - as temporal sovereign
and font of honour (similar to the orders given by other heads of state).

It therefore represents a fascist conflict of interest by the Governor
General and is a breach of the superior sovereignty assigned to the Letters
Patent enabling the Federation of Commonwealth of Australia which defines
the INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS in accordance with the immutability
of the SEVEN Papal Bulls granted to the earlier discovery of Australia by
the Dutch explorer Dirk Hartog on 26 October 1616 AO as a member of the
Kights Templars.

The POPE has recently been observed within media news reports as playing
the mourner card...

<http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/dutch-founder-of-she-decides-receives-award-from-the-vatican/news-story/c214017b1c6e7cd6954ca1808ebb08c1>

<https://www.sbs.com.au/news/pope-asks-forgiveness-in-chile-churches-burn-ahead-of-his-visit>

#473 as #40, #400, #1, #2, #30 = abal (H56): {#0 as #33 *** THIS IS AN
INTERFERENCE ***} 1) to mourn, lament; 1a) (Qal) to mourn, lament; 1a1) of
humans; 1a2) of inanimate objects (fig.); 1a2a) of gates; 1a2b) of land;
1b) (Hiphil); 1b1) to mourn, cause to mourn (fig.); 1c) (Hithpael); 1c1) to
mourn; 1c2) play the mourner;

Nothing sincere in such a request for forgiveness when at the same time you
are screwing us over.

We want justice and morality from the State and not another word of Papal
haughty deceit.

[IMAGES: MORPHOLOGICAL SYM-BULIMIA as Non-Fascist Knights Templar {shown
top} / Fascist Knights Templar {shown bottom} AS IMPETUS {#390 as 1, #100,
#80, #1, #3, #5, #200 = harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious,
ravenous; 2) a extortioner, a robber}]

Whether this firstly constitutes *A* *TRAP* *OR* *DEVICE* which is
prohibited under the ACT where it therefore ought to be unlawful conduct by
a PUBLIC AUTHORITY under Section 38(1) to (3) of the CHARTER OF HUMAN
RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES NO. 43 OF ACT 2006, which states:

“(1) Subject to this section, it is unlawful for a public authority to act
in a way that is incompatible with a human right or, in making a decision,
to fail to give proper consideration to a relevant human right.

(2) Subsection (1) does not apply if, as a result of a statutory provision
or a provision made by or under an Act of the Commonwealth or otherwise
under law, the public authority could not reasonably have acted differently
or made a different decision.

EXAMPLE
Where the public authority is acting to give effect to a statutory
provision that is incompatible with a human right.

(3) This section does not apply to an act or decision of a private nature.

(4) Subsection (1) does not require a public authority to act in a way, or
make a decision, that has the effect of impeding or preventing a religious
body (including itself in the case of a public authority that is a
religious body) from acting in conformity with the religious doctrines,
beliefs or principles in accordance with which the religious body operates.

(5) In this section religious body means—

(a) a body established for a religious purpose; or
(b) an entity that establishes, or directs, controls or administers, an
educational or other charitable entity that is intended to be, and is,
conducted in accordance with religious doctrines, beliefs or principles.

“Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness {ie. Beliel}, and hath
translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

For by him were all things created, that are in *HEAVEN*, and that are in
*EARTH*, visible and invisible, whether [they be]

*THRONES* {#27 - SOVEREIGNTY}, or

*DOMINIONS* {#52 as 6J = 6x49 = 294 x 364 {ie. #7 x #52} days of years =
107,016 / 293 = 365.24232}, or

*PRINCIPALITIES* {#175 - MARRIAGE as anthropic prototype}, or

*POWERS* {#85 = #10, #5, #30, #40 = A precious stone; diamond or *ADAMANT*

[Noun]: a legendary rock or mineral to which many properties were
attributed, formerly associated with diamond or lodestone;
[Adjective]: refusing to be persuaded or to change one’s mind;
[Origin]: Old English (as a noun), from Old French adamaunt-, via Latin
from Greek adamas, adamant-, ‘untameable, invincible’ (later used to denote
the hardest metal or stone, hence diamond), from a- ‘not’ + daman ‘to
tame’. The phrase to be adamant dates from the 1930s, although adjectival
use had been implied in such collocations as ‘an adamant heart’ since the
16th century.

YOUTUBE: “Kylie Minogue - Diamonds Are A Girl’s Best Friend (Fox Studios
Grand Opening)”

}: all things were created by him, and for him:

And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning {

archē: a commencement, or (concrete) chief (in various applications of
order, time, place or rank):—beginning, corner, (at the, the) first
(estate), magistrate, power, principality, principle, rule

}, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the
preeminence.” [Colossians 1:13-18 (KJV)]

— AUTONOMOUS HYPOTHETICAL FLUIDITY THEORY {ie. *SANDGLASS*} —

#1 = Position {#558}
#2 = Poise {#244} / Pause {#476}
#3 = Purpose {#695}
#4 = Process {#428}
#5 = Pairing {#236} / DISCRIMINATING NORM (HUMAN NATURE)
#6 = Perspicacity {#1260} / BINDING NORM (NORMA OBLIGANS)
#7 = Probability {#1173} / Prosperous {945} / MANIFESTING NORM (NORMA
DENUNTIANS)
#8 = Propriety {#1294} / TRANSFORMATIVE PROTOTYPE
#9 = Persona {#376} / AUTONOMOUS PARADIGM

YOUTUBE: “Days of Our Lives (2004)”

#10 / #10 = Totality of Nature {#7 - Engendering Nature} / SOVEREIGNTY
#11 / #8 = Transforming Nature {DOUBLE: #4 - Nature Amended in it’s Nature
{#7 - Engendering Nature}) / GOVERNMENT & NON-GOVERNMENT ORGANISATIONS
#12 / #9 = Autonomous Nature / GENERAL POPULACE

— RACHEL {WETHERED SHEEP} MAKES A PLEA —

“NOW WAIT A TICK. {#1}
YOU’RE DRIBBLING. {#2}
WHY THE SHTICK. {#3}
ENDLESS QUIBBLING. {#4}

O’ER THE PUERILE. {#5}
IMPISH LIMP STICK. {#6}
PRISSY LOATH’G BILE. {#7}
CEASELESS BRICK. {#8}

INSANE PUSSY CALLS. {#9}
BY A SENILE PRICK. {#10}
WITHOUT ANY BALLS. {#11}
MY FANNY LICK.” {#12}

YOUTUBE: “Disturbed - The Sound Of Silence [Official Music Video]”

I want to propose a formula of progression with respects to transitioning
#277 - RIGHT TO PLACE A TEST <http://www.grapple369.com?telos:277> towards
a computational function and the ability to deploy other transformative
prototypes for corrective, policy or administrative functions.

In order to do so, I suggested taking the Hierarchy of Categories from this
#277 - RIGHT TO PLACE A TEST which especially have temporal connections and
cascading these within the #237 - USE OF FORCE
<http://www.grapple369.com?telos:237>.

#1 = Position {#237 - USE OF FORCE}
#2 = Poise {#236 - PAIRING}
#3 = Purpose {#238 / #77 - Natural Guide, Heaven’s Reason; I-Ching: H12 -
#4 = Process {#239 / #40 - Reversal, Avoiding Activity; I-Ching: H36 -
Suppression of the Light, Sinking/Darkening Light, Brilliance injured,
Intelligence hidden; Tetra: 68 - Dimming}
#5 = Pairing {#236} / DISCRIMINATING NORM (HUMAN NATURE)

THE INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS {MOTHER: HERA} defining the
ANTHROPIC COSMOLOGICAL PRINCIPLE {FATHER: ZEUS}:

#1 - Formula of Universal Law
#2 - Formula of Humanity
#3 - Formula of Autonomy
#4 - Formula of Progression
#5 - Act of Nature as any pairing by co-joined Contract such as the Olympic
Games

By means of a theoretical mathematical noumenon being a technology
associated to OUR LETTERS PATENT {NOTE: SECTION VIII on “OBEDIENCE, AIDING
and ASSISTING unto the Governor General} as GIFT of Queen Victoria to the
Federation of the Commonwealth of Australia (1901):

#ALEPH to #LAMED: AUTONOMOUS HYPOTHETICAL FLUIDITY THEORY {ANIMUS:
OBEDIENCE}

#MEM to #QOPH: TETRAD FOR ANY GENII THESIS {SPIRITUS: AIDING}

#RESH to #TAU: IMPELEMENTATION {GRAVITAS: ASSISTING}

#YOD + #MEM + #TAU + #ALEPH {23 CHROMOSOME ELEMENTS AS THEORY OF GENDER}”

TO THEREBY DEFINE BY THE OLYMPIC SPIRITUS AND FLAME {#266 = #40, #20, #6,
#200 as kuwr (H3564): {#6 as #226} 1) furnace, forge, smelting furnace or
pot; 2) (Qal) to bore, pierce, dig, hew} AN UNIVERSALITY TO ALL HUMANKIND:

HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T] ...

YOUTUBE: “I Know Him So Well (John Barrowman duet with Daniel Boys)”

— TRUTH WHISPERS AS TEARS IN RAIN —

“WHAT OF GODHEAD.
AND IMAGO DEI.
OR TRUTH CONVEY?
BY PURE CONCEIT.

WHY BE WICKED.
SUCH AS THEE.
OF BLASPHEMY.
SELFISH DECEIT.

WHOM DID BLEED.
WAS IT NOT FOR ME?
YOUR COCK DENY.
NOW ALL FORFEIT.” [Written: 3 December 2017]

YOUTUBE: “Time to Die (Gary Numan)”

[IMAGE: The eye {Y-M-T-A} glyph]

OUR WORLD IS GUIDED BY TWO PRINCIPLES: {

@1 - CARDINAL SIN AS THE WICKEDNESS OF PRELATES SUCH AS THE ARCHIMANDRITE
AND OF NUNS

@5 - IMMUTABLE SELF-CENTREDNESS THAT PRESUMPTUOUSLY STANDS WITHIN THE PLACE
OF GOD

} AS THAT WHICH NOW HAS NO FURTHER OPPORTUNITY FOR GOD ALMIGHTY’S GRACE.

[IMAGE: Note this same eye {Y-M-T-A} glyph within the Egyptian Book of the
Dead as shown husband / wife before Osiris {4x4 = 16 / #34 / Usurper: @1 /
Mystery: #17 / Leader: #136 / Regulator: #170 / General Governor: #340}
relative to the equivalence of the DAOist meta-descriptor prototypes {H64 /
#81}.

The Osirian {#INR} legend {#5 as #PHALLUS = #360 / #72 or #365 / #70 = #5 +
5x5 = 25 / #65 / Usurper: @1 / Mystery: #26 {YHWH} / Leader: #325 /
Regulator: #390 / General Governor: #780 / 2 = #390 as 1, #100, #80, #1,
#3, #5, #200 as harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) a
extortioner, a robber or #365 / #5 = #73} of Egypt {that troubles or
oppresses; anguish} sets aside 70-nights during a 365-day-solar-year to
mark the star Sirius’ disappearance below the horizon. Osirus existed in
the netherworld for 70-days until his triumphant resurrection every year.]

IDEA @237 AT DINNER ON 8TH JUNE 1942: THE ROLE OF COMING GENERATIONS —
EXTENSION OF THE GERMANIC IDEA — A NEW NAME FOR THE REICH CAPITAL — YOUTH
SHOULD LEAD YOUTH — RIDICULOUS ANOMALIES IN RELIGIOUS DIVERGENCE —
INFLUENCE OF THE NATIONAL SOCIALIST YOUTH WITHIN THE FAMILY — PENURIOUS
INADEQUACY OF SCHOOL-TEACHERS — PROPAGANDA — THE ROLE OF THE PRESS IN
NATIONAL EDUCATION:

During dinner photographs were passed round, showing the Reich Youth Leader
in the company of Youth Group Leaders, male and female, from Norway,
Denmark, Holland, etc.

The Fuehrer expressed himself as follows:

It is an excellent thing that Axmann has been at the front as a soldier.
The loss of an arm in battle will undoubtedly enhance his prestige with the
youths, not only of Germany, but also of the other countries. I am very
pleased, too, to welcome Axmann’s efforts, and to see how he strives
continuously to *BIND* {ie. 6 x #41 = #246 of INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE
VOLUNTĀTUS} the youth of the German lands with ever closer *BONDS* {ie. 7 x
#41 = #287 of INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS} to National Socialism and
to the German way of thought.
*FRAUDULENT*

Private Street on the edge of the Central Business District dated 16th May,
2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of an
Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-02-01 03:10:36 UTC
My secret angel has long dark hair, Oriental eyes, a micro-minnie, and skimpy tank top.
She gives me a boner every time...
Miloch
2018-02-01 03:31:17 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
My secret angel has long dark hair, Oriental eyes, a micro-minnie, and skimpy tank top.
"She gives me a boner every time..."...

I think the word they're using for it is "resurrection"...but fell free to
correct me if I'm wrong.

*
dolf

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-02-01 06:20:42 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
My secret angel has long dark hair, Oriental eyes, a micro-minnie, and skimpy tank top.
She gives me a boner every time...
-- SIMPLE LAWYERS: NAZI MEMBERS OF THE RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE (RSL) ARE
OF NO CONSEQUENCE IN THEIR MEMORIAL DILDO STONE WORSHIPING IDOLATROUS
SERVICES TO AUSTRALIAN SOCIETY

(c) 2018 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 1 February 2018

Nous: #15
Time: 20:45 hrs
Date: 2018.2.1
Torah: #40 #2 #5 %81 = #47
Dao: Mastering Guiding Discourse, Revealers of Virtue
Tetra: #1 - Centre
I-Ching: H61 - Inner Trust, Inner Truth, Center Returning

Latin: Solus {Alone; Eternal God} Alt: Lakbel {Journey in the Circuit of
God} {

1. HELPS IN CONSOLATION AND THOSE WHO WISH TO HAVE CHILDREN
2. MORALS
3. RELIGION & PIETY
4. Smat
}

Partial Solar Eclipse: 25 December 2000

Eliud {God is my praise}

Transformative Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#262 / #255} / HETEROS {#344 / #296}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:2,row:8,col:9,nous:15&idea:{29}&idea:{262}&idea:{22}&idea:{255}>

***@zen: 2, row: 8, col: 9, nous: 15 [Date: 2018.2.1, Super: #262 /
#22 - Point to Reversal?, Humility's Increase; I-Ching: H8 - Closeness,
Seeking Unity, Grouping, Holding together, Alliance; Tetra: 34 - Kinship,
Ego: #255 / #15 - Mastering Guiding Discourse, Revealers of Virtue;
I-Ching: H61 - Inner Trust, Inner Truth, Center Returning; Tetra: 1 -
Centre]

PELICAN [SALE TOWN SQUARE] (WATER-***@SEA.SOMEWHERE.ORG.IR) @ 1852 HOURS
ON 31 JANUARY 2018: "DR BLAKE AND THE SNOWFLAKES:

Here is an ABC report of an apparently independent investigation by the Dr
Blake Mysteries producers into Craig McLachlan's "sexual misbehaviour".

The score is 1 for the adults and 0 for the snowflakes.

<http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-31/doctor-blake-mysteries-responds-to-craig-mclachlan-allegations/9380658>

DOLF @ 1032 HOURS ON 1 FEBRUARY 2018: "The Lawyer in our jurisprudent
discussion earlier within the day on the subject [of the] trinomial
mathematical theoretical noumenon (cf: Immanuel Kant's Critique of Pure
Reason 1784) as the quintessential MATERIA PRIMA of the MIND / GODHEAD {ie.
MELCHIZEDEK: King of Justice} and the basis of our legal practice of
evidential #NUMBER paradigm also gave me a physics lesson which is not at
all unlike Blake's Law."

THE SIMPLE LAWYER'S GUIDE ON BLAKE'S LAW: "A rule designed by and for
clueless students which states:

'When unsure how to proceed in a physics question, multiply all given
numbers together and hope for the best.'" [URBAN DICTIONARY (23 February
2012): #exam #guess #rule #law #lucky guess #physics #maths #science]

DE [KNUCKLE] CHUCKA (***@HOTMAIL.COM) @ 0623 HOURS ON 1 FEBRUARY
2018: "Snowflakes?"

DOLF @ 0632 HOURS ON 1 FEBRUARY 2018: "Another lexicon of terms as support
narrative for the dissolution of the state perhaps."

JEBUS (***@J.NET) @ 0734 HOURS ON 1 FEBRUARY 2018: "Yes, snowflakes. May
they ALL die of an aggressive form of arse cancer."

DE [KNUCKLE] CHUCKA (***@HOTMAIL.COM) @ 0741 HOURS ON 1 FEBRUARY
2018: "What is a snowflake?"

PETER JASON (***@JOSTLE.COM) @ 0824 HOURS ON 1 FEBRUARY 2018: "It's an
obfuscatory word contrived by lawyers to bamboozle & nonplus the innocent.
It probably refers to manna from heaven, falling relentlessly onto the
lawyers' heads."

*OBFUSCATE* (verb):
- make obscure, unclear, or unintelligible: the spelling changes will
deform some familiar words and obfuscate their etymological origins.
- bewilder (someone): the new rule is more likely to obfuscate people than
enlighten them.

DOLF @ 0857 HOURS ON 1 FEBRUARY 2018: "It didn’t take the Nazi long to make
the anal psycho-sexual remark.

Given daddy’s birthday on 20 April will you have a clear conscience to
celebrate the World War I centenary of our BOER {as the start of the ANZAC}
tradition this 2018 year.

I was floored by the lawyer’s admission yesterday 31 January 2018 during
our 45 minute discussion when he said,

"*WHO* *CARES* *WHAT* *THE* *RETURNED* *SERVICES* *LEAGUE* (RSL) *DO* *IN*
*THEIR* [*PRIVATE*] *MEMORIAL* *CEREMONIES* [AS THEY ARE OF NO CONSEQUENCE
UPON AUSTRALIAN LIFE]."

I raised the concern of my arrest opposite the BOER WAR MEMORIAL upon
Saturday 11 November 2017 by an *NON* uniformed police inspector without
any identification and the *TREASURER* of the Sale Returned Services League
(RSL).

Who held me so tightly for some 20 minutes that it was not possible to move
and my wrists were in pain due to diminished circulation in the heat of the
day.

At the time of my Saturday arrest I had in my possession a book titled:
"GOD THE #CENTRE OF VALUE: Value Theory in the Theology of H. RICHARD
NIEBUHR by C. DAVID GRANT"

<https://books.google.com.au/books/about/God_the_Center_of_Value.html>

"David C. Grant's excellent study treats H. Richard Niebuhr’s philosophical
theory of value and its application in the substance of his theology.
Carefully distinguishing the specifically philosophical aspects of the
theory, the first sections of the book assess its philosophical adequacy.
Then Grant turns to the application of the theory to Niebuhr's theology
generally, relating Niebuhr to the Chicago school, and comparing his ethics
to Firth’s Ideal Observer theory.

Finally, Grant identifies a deep tension in Niebuhr between the principle
of Being (deriving from the concern with radical monotheism) and that of
Good (or positive value), arguing cogently that Niebuhr is incapable of
reconciling these aspects of his thought. Although Grant's analysis would
have been strengthened had he also attended to the influence of Jonathan
Edwards on Niebuhr, this is nevertheless a fine and carefully focused study
of an important and difficult aspect of Niebuhr’s theology. [MARTIN L.
COOK, Santa Clara University]."

NEWS16 (***@WOA.COM.AU) @ 0918 HOURS ON 1 FEBRUARY 2018: "It is
currently an insult dreamt up by those on the right for people of a
sensitive nature. Very good indicator of the shallowness of the poster.

I've worked in places that were as 'toxic' as described in the report and
chose to move on quickly. To each their own.

OTOH, we'll never know how much he contributed the situation and I have no
interest in following the tit for tat being served up by the terminally
stupid masses."

PELICAN [SALE TOWN SQUARE] (WATER-***@SEA.SOMEWHERE.ORG.IR) @ 0959 HOURS
ON 1 FEBRUARY 2018: "It has a humorous side, but it has other dimensions
that are not at all humorous.

In McLachlan's case, he has been the target of a concerted attack by a
group of young women in Australia.

I call them snowflakes.

See here: <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Snowflake>"

DOLF @ 1032 HOURS ON 1 FEBRUARY 2018: "Whereupon in consideration of 17
March / 8 June / 10 June 2017 photographic evidence of overt acts allegedly
in relation to CATEGORY OF UNDERSTANDING #413 - DISSOLUTION OF THE STATE /
TREASON conveyed by neural linguistic analysis #231 of Adolf Hitler’s Table
Talk with temporal relativity of 7 June 1941 using the HETEROS
TRANSFORMATION PROTOTYPE.

Rather than the *SANDGLASS* {#371 / #393} *HOMOIOS* *TRANSFORMATION*
*PROTOTYPE* *OF* *PARLIAMENTARY* *DIVISIONS* *TRADITION* as under the
auspices of SECTION 9A(2) CRIMES ACT OF VICTORIA 1958 I repeatedly asked
the treasurer of the SALE RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE (RSL) if he was either
directly or indirectly associated with the KNIGHTS TEMPLAR INTERNATIONAL as
a FREEMASONRY order which is a prohibited foreign power associated to the
Saint Andrews cause célèbre which has a significant event day upon 30
November and remembering that I had publicly cautioned as advice that the
same sex marriage plebiscite ought to be resolved before this date and
consequent to that it was so undertaken.

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/ChristianWeddingsWithSwastikas.jpeg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/ChristianWeddingsWithSwastikas1.jpeg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/ChristianWeddingsWithSwastikas2.jpeg>

On the basis of a shared religious-political construct: #231 - Egyptian
Ankh of greco-roman magic square as the foundation to the pythagorean
binomial HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER or right wing political authoritarianism
as fascism which is the quintessential characteristic of PAPAL AUTHORITY.

Because if the Vatican City State is a fascist country then it is entirely
permissible to call the Nazi holocaust death camps *Polish* because the
neo-Platonic / Pythagorean {ie. viz a viz Greco-Roman Magic Square /
Egyptian ANKH} were identical belief and governance regime systems which
are incompatible with democracy.

#1 (9) - OUHOUYAH (King-Seraphim) = #1
#9 (8) - HAZIEL (King-Cherubim) = #10
#17 (7) - LEVYAH (King-Throne) = #27
#25 (6) - NETEHYAH (King-Dominion) = #52 <-- *THEY* *ARE* *AS* *THE *SONS*
*OF* *DARKNESS* *NOT* *THE* *SONS* *OF* *LIGHT* / *GOD* *AS* #123

#33 (5) - YHOUYAH (King-Powers) = #85
#41 (4) - HEHAHEL (King-Virtues) = #126
#49 (3) - OHOUEL (King-Principalities) = #175 <-- *VENUS* (7x7 = #49 /
#175) *USE* *OF* *MARRIAGE* *AS* *AN* *ANTHROPIC* *PROTOTYPE*

#57 (2) - NEMAMYAH (King-Archangels) = #232
#65 (1) - DAMBYAN (King-Angels) = #297

Whilst it may continue to function as an acceptable METHODOLOGY {ARCH KAI
TELOS OIDA: #1 + #2 + #3 +#4 = #10} with an encapsulated sphere of
operation {

41 1 57
49 33 17
9 65 25 = #99 / #297 {#ONE}

42 2 58
50 34 18
10 66 26 = #102 / #306 {#TWO}

43 3 59
51 35 19
11 67 27 = #105 / #315 {#THREE}

44 4 60
52 36 20
12 68 28 = #108 / #324 {#FOUR}

74 81 76
79 77 75
78 73 80 = #231 - #108 = #123 / #693 - #369 = #324 {#TEN} AS RETURN TO
GRECO-ROMAN MAGIC SQUARE BEING ITSELF

Is it too impatient to get these persons immediately arrested for public

#6]}

= #2184 as solar / lunar cycles: 6 x 364 day / solar year or 6 x 354 day /
lunar year + 2 x 30 days intercalation.

ANGEL CORRESPONDENCES TO MOON (#369)

48 8 64
56 40 24
16 72 32 = #120 / #360 {#EIGHT}

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{120}&idea:{360}>

#8 (9) - KHATEL (Seraphim-Angels) = #8
#16 (8) - HAQMYAH (Cherubim-Angels) = #24
#24 (7) - HAHOUYAH (Throne-Angels) = #48
#32 (6) - OUSHRYAH (Dominion-Angels) = #80
#40 (5) - YEIZEL (Powers-Angels) = #120 <--- [*HITLER'S* *TABLE* *TALK*
IDEA @120: {SYM-BULIMIA} One day the English will realise that they've
nothing to gain in Europe... *IF* *THEY* *WANT* *TO* *SAVE* *NEW* *ZEALAND*
*AND* *AUSTRALIA*, they can't let India go.

PAGE #609 (REVISITING BATTLEFIELDS): The *SOLDIER* *HAS* *A* *BOUNDLESS*
*AFFECTION* *FOR* *THE* *GROUND* *ON* *WHICH* *HE* *HAS* *SHED* *HIS*
*BLOOD*. IF WE COULD ARRANGE THE TRANSPORT, WE *SHOULD* *HAVE* *A*
*MILLION* *PEOPLE* *POURING* *INTO* *FRANCE* *TO* *REVISIT* *THE* *SCENES*
*OF* *THEIR* *FORMER* [*BOER* / *ANZAC*] *STRUGGLE*. [HITLER'S TABLE TALK
IDEA @120 / PAGE #609 (REVISITING BATTLEFIELDS)]

#48 (4) - MIHEL (Virtues-Angels) = #168
#56 (3) - PHOHEL (Principalities-Angels) = #224 {*MENS* *REA*: #334 = #40,
#4, #200, #20, #10, #20, #40 = derek (H1870): {#1 as #224} 1) way, road,
distance, journey, manner; 1a) road, way, path; 1b) journey; 1c) direction;
1d) manner, habit, way; 1e) of course of life (fig.); 1f) of moral
character (fig.)}
#64 (2) - MEHIEL (Archangels-Angels) = #288
#72 (1) - MOUMYAH (Angels-Angels) = #360

USURPER: #1 {First Number in the Square}
GUIDE: #81 (9x9) {Last Number in the Square}
MYSTERY: #82 {First Number + Last Number}
ADJUSTER: #369 {Total Sum of a Row}
LEADER: #3321 {Total Value of All Rows}
REGULATOR: #3690 {Total Sum of a Row + Total Sum of All Rows}
GENERAL GOVERNOR: #7380 {(Total Sum of a Row Total Sum of All Rows) x 2}
HIGH OVERSEER: #597780 {((Total Sum of a Row Total Sum of All Rows) x 2) x
Last Number in the Square}

#1 - Sailor
#2 - Psychologists
#3 - Childcare Providers
#4 - Cooks
#5 - Fishery
#6 - Nutrition
#7 - Psychic Work
#8 - Spy Work
#9 - Nurses and Healers

I WOULD REASONABLY CONCLUDE FROM EVEN A CURSOR ANALYSIS OF "TABLE TALK"
BOOK, BY SUCH IDENTIFIED #123 / #231 CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING (AND
ESPECIALLY THE LATER) THAT ADOLF HITLER WAS STEEPED WITHIN FREEMASONRY AND
[...]

as reflecting the GNOMIC course of action as the CATEGORICAL IMPERATIVE:

As an abnormal clustering which we have observed within the CATEGORY OF
UNDERSTANDING #473 within the Nous: #77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason;
I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction, Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons;
Tetra: 57 - Guardedness;

Nous: #77
Time: 03:20 hrs
Date: 2018.5.11
Torah:
Dao: Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason
Tetra: #57 - Guardedness
I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction, Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons

Solar Eclipse: 22 July 2009 (AEST)

Transformative Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#551 / #473} / HETEROS {#543 / #469}

#77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction,
Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons; Tetra: 57 - Guardedness, Ego:
#473 / #77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction,
Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons; Tetra: 57 - Guardedness]

DOLF @ 1032 HOURS ON 1 FEBRUARY 2018: "And subsequent to my 8 November 2017
advice by email conveyed to the Federal Attorney General the Parliamentary
House of Representatives was by the Honourable Malcolm Turnbull’s authority
as Prime Minister to prorogue the government as delay made to it’s
parliamentary sitting from 27 November to 4 December so as to allow the
Senate to deal with marriage, citizenship as foreign powers issues and they
could be resolved;

“The Turnbull government has taken the unusual step of cancelling a
parliamentary sitting week, citing the need to pass same-sex marriage laws
and deal with the citizenship fiasco.

Labor and the Greens immediately accused the government of 'running scared'
from the potentially embarrassing scenario of lower house Nationals MPs
crossing the floor to team up with Labor, the Greens and the cross-bench
and force the creation of a commission of inquiry into Australia's banking
system.

Deputy Labor leader Tanya Plibersek described it as "*THE* *SORT* *OF*
*THING* *THAT* *HAPPENS* *IN* *A* *DICTATORSHIP*".

Leader of the House Christopher Pyne dismissed that suggestion as he
announced the lower house will now not meet until December 4, rather than
November 27.

The Senate will still meet in the week beginning November 27, with debate
on same-sex marriage laws – including contentious amendments designed to
strengthen religious protections – set to dominate proceedings until
November 30.

The move to delay sittings means that lower house MPs will now have until
8pm on Tuesday, December 5 – rather than the previously agreed December 1,
which still applies for the Senate – to make disclosures to the Parliament
about their citizenship status.”

<http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/as-long-as-it-takes-turnbull-government-delays-parliament-to-deal-with-marriage-citizenship-20171119-gzoqbs.html>

And the RSL TREASURER stubbornly refused to answer this direct and
unambiguous question relating to his *FOREIGN* *POWER* status which
constitutes an act of TREASON under the ACT when such an ONUS OF
ACCOUNTABILITY to divulge *ALL* such information is placed upon any such
person when the matter has been reported to a CONSTABLE of POLICE as which
had occurred on 19 March 2017.

Nous: #10
Time: 16:30 hrs
Date: 2018.11.30
Torah: #20 #30 #10 %81 = #60
Dao: Impossible Advice, What can Be Done?
Tetra: #41 - Response
I-Ching: H30 - Cohesion, Radiance, Clinging to Brightness/Fire, The net

Latin: Assistens {God prompt to grant} Alt: Menqel {Libation Bowl of God} {

1. SERVES TO MAKE KNOWN THE TRUTH. AIDS THE TRIUMPH OF INNOCENCE
2. PROMPT HELP IN TRIALS
3. WITNESSES
4. Tepisatosoa
}

Solar Eclipse: 13 (UTC) / 14 November 2012 (AEST)

Nahor {Snorting, Hoarse; dry; hot}

Transformative Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#371 / #393} / HETEROS {#287 / #432}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:3,row:7,col:4,nous:10&idea:{82}&idea:{371}&idea:{83}&idea:{393}>

***@zen: 3, row: 7, col: 4, nous: 10 [Super: #371 / #2 - Contrast of
Terms, Self-Culture; I-Ching: H11 - Peace, Pervading, Greatness; Tetra: 16
- Contact, Ego: #393 / #10 - Impossible Advice, What can Be Done?; I-Ching:
H30 - Cohesion, Radiance, Clinging to Brightness/Fire, The net; Tetra: 41 -
Response]

Thus I would wholeheartedly agree with legal counsel but only to the extent
that Nazi members of the Returned Services League (RSL) are of no
consequence in their MEMORIAL dildo stone worshipping idolatrous services
to Australian society when they seek to dictatorially impose such abhorrent
fascist Freemasonry / Roman Catholic religious belief and practice upon the
Australian populace as a substituted ethos as BOER / ANZAC tradition as the
good conscience of others.

I also had within my possession at the time of my arrest on 11 November
2917 the letter to the "Victorian State / Federal Attorney Generals" dated

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Victorian%20Attorney%20General%2020171108.pdf>

Remember the Sabbath to keep it holy this 11 November 2017...

— CARPE DIEM —

“SEIZE THE DAY.
LET IT NOT TAKE YOU.
MAKE THE MOST OF IT.
TODAY WHILE YE MAY.
LEST MOURNERS QUEUE.
FOR WHAT YOU FORFEIT.
BY GOD’S GIFT {#357 = #9, #5, #70, #200, #5, #2, #5,
#10, #1, #50 as theosebeia (G2317): {#11 as #307} 1) reverence towards
God's goodness} BETRAY.”

— REMEMBERED (LEST WE FORGET) SABBATH DAYS —

“REMEMBER ME WHEN I AM GONE AWAY AS THE FLEETING OF DAY.

GONE FAR AWAY INTO THE SILENT LAND AND THE SWAY OF DRIFTING SAND.

WHEN YOU CAN NO MORE HOLD ME BY THE HAND NESTLED TOGETHER WITH WEDDED BAND;

NOR I HALF TURN TO GO YET TURNING STAY TO HAVE LOVED THEE COME WHAT MAY.

REMEMBER ME WHEN NO MORE DAY BY DAY AS EACH DAWN AND DUSK SWAY.

YOU TELL ME OF OUR FUTURE THAT YOU PLANN'D--I DO, AND I'M SAD.

ONLY REMEMBER ME; YOU UNDERSTAND AND ARE GLAD.

IT WILL BE LATE TO COUNSEL THEN OR PREY UPON IMPISH SCHEMES OF HELL.

YET IF YOU SHOULD FORGET ME FOR A WHILE AS YOU AWAIT HEAVEN'S TRIAL.

AND AFTERWARDS REMEMBER, DID NOT GRIEVE OVER LIFE'S MOMENTS YOU THIEVE.

FOR IF THE DARKNESS AND CORRUPTION LEAVE THOSE YOU DECEIVE.

A VESTIGE OF THE THOUGHTS THAT ONCE I HAD WERE EVIL AND BAD.

BETTER BY FAR YOU SHOULD FORGET AND SMILE YOUR FENCE POST HOLE IS JUST YOUR
STYLE.

THAN THAT YOU SHOULD REMEMBER AND BE SAD NO MORE OVER ANY ETERNITY YOU
NEVER BY GOD'S GRACE HAD.”

[Adaption of a poem by Christine ROSSETTI English Poet 5 December 1830 to
29 December 1894]

<https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems-and-poets/poems/detail/45000>

...unless you belong to the deluded Nazi organisation KNIGHTS TEMPLAR
INTERNATIONAL it is an arbitrary dictate as you attempt by whatever means
including deception / murderous slaughter to control your population from
the liberty and freedom (‘sabbath was made for man, not man for the
sabbath’) as a universal standard of morality.

— ESPRIT DE CORPS: 'FLANDERS SOIL' AS EXEMPLAR TRUE #CENTRE OF WILL
{INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS} —

"IN DEAD OF NIGHT.

/ MENTALISM: 1 x #41 = #41 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#1 - Will, free
will, choice / VIRTUE: 64 meta descriptor prototypes: Omne Datum Optimum
{#1 - Every perfect gift} (1139 CE) / Remember the Sabbath Day} / #13 / #1
- Nature Contains Nature {MOTHER (INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS) - The
tongue of decree deciding between them} [#15 / #6 - Form of Nature]

I HEAR THE CLARION.

/ CORRESPONDENCE: 2 x #41 = #82 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#2 - desire,
inclination: Milites Templi {#2 - Soldiers of the Temple} (1144 CE) /
TOOLS: marriage / Honour Parents} / #14 / #2 - Nature Rejoices in its
Nature [#34 / #7 - Engendering Nature]

CALL AWAKE FOR WAR.

/ VIBRATION: 3 x #41 = #123 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#3 - disposition
towards (something or someone): Militia Dei {#3 - Soldiers of God} (1145
CE) / POSITION: Soldier / Do Not Kill} / #15 / #3 - Nature Surmounts Nature
[#65 /#2 - Nature Rejoices in its Nature]

3 x #41 = #123 as #6, #2, #50, #10, #5, #50 or #773 as #6, #2, #50, #10,
#5, #700 = ben (H1121): {#75 as #123} 1) son, grandson, child, member of a
group; 1a) son, male child; 1b) grandson; 1c) children (pl. - male and
female); 1d) youth, young men (pl.); 1e) young (of animals); 1f) sons (as
characterisation, ie sons of injustice [for un- righteous men] or sons of
God [for angels]; 1g) people (of a nation) (pl.); 1h) of lifeless things,
ie sparks, stars, arrows (fig.); 1i) *A* *MEMBER* *OF* *A* *GUILD*,
*ORDER*, *CLASS*;

STEADFAST MIGHT.

/ POLARITY: 4 x #41 = #164 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} {#4 - favour,
affection: Pastoralis Praeeminentiae {#4 - Pastoral Pre-eminence to
monarchs} (1307 CE) / TIME: #CENTRE and #INR / Do Not Commit Adultery (ie.
Avoid Heteronomy Against Autonomy)}, [John 5:39-47 (KJV)] / #16 / #4 -
Nature Amended in its Nature [#111 /#3 - Nature Surmounts Nature]

MARCHING TO SION.

/ RHYTHM: 5 x #41 = #205 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#5 - last will,
testament: Faciens misericordiam {#5 - Granting forgiveness} (1308 CE) /
CANON: RHYTHM & HARMONY / Do Not Steal} / #17 / #5 - Act of Nature {DOUBLE:
#5 - Act of Nature {#8 - Transforming Nature}} [#175 / #4 - Nature Amended
in its Nature]

AGAINST THIS WHORE.

/ CAUSE AND EFFECT: 6 x #41 = #246 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} *ANGEL* GABRIEL
[Luke 1:19-38] / {#6 - goal, object, purpose, intention: Ad providam {#6 -
To Foresee / For Providence} (1312 CE) / IMPLEMENTATION: HETEROS (binomial
/ bifurcated) THEORY OF NUMBER / Do Not Bear False Witness} / #18 / #6 -
Form of Nature [#260 / #8 - Transforming Nature]

ARREST THE BLIGHT."

/ ENGENDERING / ENUMERATE: 7 x #41 = #287 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#7 -
signification, import: Vox in excelso {#7 - The voice on high} (1312 CE) /
LIMIT: #INR AS TERNIO ANAGRAM / Do Not Covet} / #19 / #7 - Engendering
Nature [#369 / #9 - Autonomous Nature]

#1 - unwillingness
#2 - ill will, negative disposition (toward something)
[LATIN definition: NOLUNTĀTIS]

*VOLUNTY* (noun):
[ETYMOLOGY]: coined by Robert Fludd (17 January 1574 – 8
September 1637) from Latin voluntās f (genitive voluntātis).
- (obsolete)
The positive aspect of God, encompassing light, love, creation, etc.
- *YANG*: From early romanizations of Chinese 陽/阳 (yáng), originally in
reference to the sunny side of areas {*IT* *IS* *NOT* *GEMATRIA*} such as
mountains and dwellings.
- (philosophy) A principle in Chinese and related East Asian philosophies
associated with bright, hot, masculine, etc. elements of the natural world.

*NOLUNTY* (noun):
[ETYMOLOGY]: coined by Robert Fludd (17 January 1574 – 8
September 1637) from Latin nōluntās f (genitive nōluntātis).
- (obsolete) The negative aspect of God, encompassing darkness, cold,
destruction, etc.
- *YIN*: From early romanizations of Chinese 陰/阴 (yīn),
originally used in reference to shaded areas {*IT* *IS* *NOT* *UMBRA* *AS*
*GEMATRIA* *MORPHOLOGICAL* *SUBSTITUTION*}, as of a mountain or home.
-
(philosophy) A principle in Chinese and related East Asian philosophies
associated with dark, cool, female, etc. elements of the natural world.

- Robert Fludd was born at Milgate House, Bearsted and was the son of Sir
Thomas Fludd, a high-ranking governmental official (Queen Elizabeth I's
treasurer for war in Europe), and Member of Parliament.

In summary the legal issues related to the allegation that the Returned
Services League is associated with foreign powers which seeks to impose a
substituted ethic @5 against the INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS whether
by NEGLECT or forced WILL upon our War Dead and to usurp @1 the Sovereignty
embodied within the Governor General, is a question to be resolved by the
High Court of Australia as a question which is equivalent to Federal
members of Parliament having dual citizenship.

In my view then the alleged unlawful acts relates specifically to
MALFEASANCE (noun): (LAW) the performance by a public official of an act
that is legally unjustified, harmful, or contrary to law; wrongdoing used
especially of an act in violation of a public trust.

In the nature of any conduct such as anti-Semitism that is undertaken by a
public authority such as the Victoria Police / Returned Services League or
other parties involved within ANZAC Day / Remembrance Day as that which is
prohibited under Section 38(1) to (3) of the Charter of Human Rights and
Responsibilities No. 43 of Act 2006, which states: "(1) Subject to this
section, it is unlawful for a PUBLIC AUTHORITY to act in a way that is
incompatible with a human right or, in making a decision, to fail to give
proper consideration to a relevant human right.

And i[t] may in circumstances of gravitas be considered TREASON which is
prohibited under the over-arching SECTION 9A of the Crimes Act Victoria
(1958) and for which prerogative penalties "as the court determines" may
apply beyond liable to a term of imprisonment:

(g) level 1 imprisonment (life); or
(h) imprisonment for such other term as is fixed by the court.

Whilst this letter will be directed to yourself via email initially with a
courtesy copy to Senator as the Honourable George Brandis QC as the
Commonwealth Attorney-General and Senator as the Honourable Penny Wong as
worthy GLBTI Community Advocate.

The SIMPLE LAWYER said, "And what did he do about it?

Nothing is my guess.

I personally know Martin Pakula whom is Attorney General for the State of
Victoria and he would *HAVE* *LAUGHED* *AT* *YOU*."

I replied, "I am not so sure about that as shortly thereafter the Federal
Attorney General received an appointment to a prestigious consular role in
London as high commissioner because of accomplishment."

The SIMPLE LAWYER said (I paraphrase), "I would call it pasturing to get
him out of the way."

I consider it a breach of my CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS as entitlement made
under SECTION 116 as a clear attempt to IMPOSE A RELIGIOUS BELIEF BY AN
IMPROPER COURT ORDER WHICH WAS MADE UPON PERJURED TESTIMONY OF KNOWINGLY
FALSE SLANDER AND CONTRIVED FACTS, IMPROPER DIRECTIVES AND UNLAWFUL ARREST.

DIEU ET MON DROIT {GOD AND MY RIGHT (THE MOTTO OF THE BRITISH MONARCH)}:
Section 116 of the Constitution of Australia precludes the Commonwealth of
Australia (i.e., the federal parliament) from making laws for establishing
any religion, imposing any religious observance, or prohibiting the free
exercise of any religion. Section 116 also provides that no religious test
shall be required as a qualification for any office or public trust under
the Commonwealth. The product of a compromise in the pre-Federation
constitutional conventions, Section 116 is based on similar provisions in
the United States Constitution. However, Section 116 is more narrowly
drafted than its US counterpart, and does not preclude the states of
Australia from making such laws.

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_116_of_the_Constitution_of_Australia>

I wonder what plans the Returned Services League have got in mind for
celebrating their daddy’s birthday on this 20 April 2018.

"GOD SAVE THE QUEEN FROM YOU FASCISTS"

- dolf

A REVISION OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OBTAINED AS A PDF DOCUMENT FROM THIS
<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Boer%20Wars.pdf>

#METOO #NONAZIS #ANZAC #BOER #WAR #MEMORIALS #CENTENNIAL