Trump is planning to launch his own social-media platform in the next few months, aide Jason Miller says
2021-03-21 18:27:20 UTC
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-is-planning-to-launch-his-own-social-media-platform-in-the-next-few-months-aide-jason-miller-says/ar-BB1eOrqB?li=BBnbcA1

Former President Donald Trump is reportedly planning to launch his own social
media platform in the coming months.

Longtime Trump adviser Jason Miller said the former president would return to
"completely redefine the game," during a Fox News appearance Sunday.
Trump was booted off most social-media platforms, including Facebook and
Twitter, following his incitement of the January 6 riot at the Capitol.
See more stories on Insider's business page.

Former President Donald Trump is planning to launch his own social-media
platform within the coming months, longtime Trump adviser Jason Miller said
during a Sunday appearance on Fox News "Media Buzz."

"I do think we're going to see President Trump returning to social media in
probably about two or three months here with his own platform," Miller said
Sunday. "This is something that I think will be the hottest ticket in social
media.

"It's going to completely redefine the game, and everybody is going to be
waiting and watching to see what exactly President Trump does, but it will be
his own platform," he added.

Miller declined to give specifics about what such a social network would entail
but told "Media Buzz" anchor Howard Kurtz that the former president had had "a
lot of high-powered meetings" at Mar-a-Lago, his residence since leaving
Washington, with "numerous companies" interested in helping him launch the
platform.

Trump was barred from most social media platforms, including Facebook and
Twitter, following his incitement of the January 6 riot at the US Capitol that
left five people dead.

Since his ban, Trump, once known tweeting hundreds of times in a single day, has
resorted to releasing short statements through his office that mimic tweets,
especially when they're shared on the platform by reporters and political
consultants.

Trump planned to bring "tens of millions" of new users to the platform, said
Miller, who worked on Trump's 2016 bid for the White House and as a senior
adviser to Trump during his failed 2020 reelection campaign.

The former president's office did not immediately respond to Insider's request
for comment.

He's already thought up the perfect name -- TheWorldsBiggestTwit.com
Beijing Biden
2021-03-23 01:33:25 UTC
[...]
"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud
organization in the history of American politics." —Joe Biden